[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tall half white half mexican freak girl savagely beat me up in muay thai class today.
I'm 5'6 while she's easily 6' plus. My nose was bleeding earlier today, one tooth from my upper jaw is loose, while my sides are still hurting from her roundhouse kicks. She humiliated me in front of everyone. I couldn't do shit, just fucking overpowered. She kicked my ass while wearing the most girly clothes possible, a pink gym skirt barely covering her asscheeks, black top with visible sports bra straps, and pink gloves. Our instructor fucking hates me, and I think he intentionally paired me with her to give her a good practice punchbag. She looks sexy though, when she bends, her ass looks shapely.
>>
>>159081
I'm a guy btw.
>>
dang, you're a terminal manlet
even at 5'6" you should still be a good 40lbs heavier than a 6' woman
>>
>>159083
I'm 170 lbs, she mst be 140 lbs approx. Yes I am overweight.
>>
>>159081
Ask her out
Maybe she will peg you
>>
>>159088
that's not really overweight if you're in shape
what you're saying is you're skinnyfat
>>
This board is too slow for coombait, fuck you.
>>
>>159096
>170
>5'6
That's obese
>>
>>159102
that height and weight is visible abs if you go to the gym
>>
>>159103
No it’s not you fucking retard.
>>
>>159103
It's fatty weight unless you roid
>>
>>159103
lmao you're a fucking clueless retard
stop fucking larping you're probably a skeleton that has never sparred in his life
>>
>>159081
It's normal to be beat up by someone better.
So that can't be a problem, if you're normal functional adult.
The problem we need to figure out is why are you going to an instructor that you think hates you?
Has the instructor said that you are hateful, or what the fuck?
>>
>>159081
Being hurt during sparring happens but what you describe is wrong.
Focus on blocking.
Depending on your gym you can also ask to go lighter during sparring.
Human punchbags should be a thing from the past.
I trained for matches and it was intense but if you end up a bloody mess every session that is not helpful.
>>
>>159102
Not OP but i have those stats and i have a 32 inch waist and 16% bf according to arboleaf
>>
>>162061
thank you
I wasn't going to argue with those other retards
>>
>>159081
>Tall half white half mexican freak girl savagely beat me up
for free?
>>
Honestly dude, try to be her friend. Or just an acquaintance. Keep getting better and stronger.
It sounds like you're out of shape and weak. Once you make yourself stronger and more skilled, your natural male superiority will kick in.
Since she's an acquaintance, you'll be able to stay in touch, even if she switches gym.
When you're good, spar with her again and really hurt her.
It sounds like she's tall and uses her length. Close the distance on her. Don't give her space and keep her moving backwards. Hard for her to land kicks if that's happening.
Also, attack her body. You're so much shorter that it should be an easier target than hunting for head strikes.
Good luck dude. I hope one day you beat this girl unconscious.
>>
>>159081
Grab her by the neck with one hand and with the other break somenthing.
Women cant fight
>>
>>159088
If she's 6 foot plus and athletic I can virtually guarantee she's well over 140. She might weigh as much as you do.
Anyway this is a fetish thread.
>>
>>159081
if youre white, get a shroom and activate viking rage, if youre not, its over for you
>>
>>159081
Terminal faggot, kill yourself
Do not weaken the gene pool with your living failure of an existence
>>
>>159081
Idk man I think is God telling you to start doing steroids loading wraps with plaster
>>
>>159099
very true this is some fetish shit
>>
>>159081
what kind of question is that? the only proper way forward is to take the defeat like a man and get good at muay thai.
also, if you really think your coach "hates you", maybe look inwards and ask yourself why. are you not doing your best at practice? are you arrogant, a know it all or a cunt with a fragile ego?
but if (in the honestly pretty unlikely scenario) your coach is just a cunt for no reason, consider switching gyms
>>
>>159081
punch her in the gunt
>>
I hate sparring women.
I go easy to not hurt them and they take it as an invitation to go full power…
As if a head kick landing with full power isn’t going to hurt or injure me..
be always careful sparring with women…
>>
>>159081
Kill yourself
>>
>>162061
Damn u must be thick af, I’m 5’8 on a good day 135 and think i have some muscles already
>>
>>159081
Find her socials and post what she looks like.
>>
>>159081
this is muat thai? looks like she is about to crack his skull
>>
>>171274
>looks like she is about to crack his skull

Human legs are not capable of that
>>
>>159081
You fucking deserved it you faggot, just look at the pics you posted. Nobody cares if you got beat up by a girl. Enjoy the CTE/concussions.
>>
>>159103
I hope you’re european and mistook 5’6 for 5’8 or 5’9
Otherwise you’re just a roided monkey
>>
>>159081
holy fuck this board is slow
>get good, learn how to clinch so you can overpower women
>she sounds like a cunt and thats not how sparring should be done, you are a noob trying to get better and not a high level fighter in a training camp.
>your instructor sounds like a cunt, and should step in if he was supervising. some of the classes i go to the instructor might be sparring at the same time so this isnt always the case. also if everyone else was sparring they probably didnt even see you getting smoked. Even if they did, its more of a "damn shes good at kicks, definitely got me as well when i sparred her!' type of comment/thought
>you sound like a cunt, speak up for yourself and say "hey lets go light, trying to work on technique and not get beat up too bad"
>>
>>159081
What's her @?
>>
Don't take it personal , your in class to lirn to fight and build self control. My first month as a white belt I was knocked out cold kicked in the face. The only simpath I got was a reminder I sighned a medical waver as I sat on the floor seeing stars. Don't worry about being a fatty I spent more time doing pushups and sit ups than practice. Your instructor probably thinks your undisciplined and will show up late and are only their Becous you liked watching the matrex. I have a poor attitude at first I was called out in class in front of 30 people my first week and asked what I wanted to lirn, like a smart ass I replied I want to break shit with my face it most be a common thing , he took the answer seriously even recommend an instructor as breaking is more karate than kung fu San su. You should feel honored you got your ass kicked. Your teacher may have felt you needed a session in humiliation. A little girl in class was shy about kicking men in the balls so she practiced on me fore a hole class yes I wore a cup but she missed a few times I was still sore. Wemon oftion have it harder in class than men their is a lot of touching grabbing and most wemon are at a strength disadvantage always faceing men twice their size. Kung fu was great the kung fu breakfast outings my instructor required charity work yes I dug a sceptic standing in shit. Shit in my hair my eyes , but the old man was in great need and shit washes off. I took 26 sessions never earned my yellow belt it was like 150 dollars and no wont cared about a belt after the first week you knew how could kick your ass. I hope your pride heales martial Arts is a community its about making friends and improving your mind and body. As fore the girl swallow your pride tell her if you hurt its the new people how get hurt and make mistakes I ramed my my middle finger up a kids nose. All the way to my middle knuckle on acidental , but how
Do you apologise fore this mistake sorry about the nose .
>>
>>173920
>I ramed my my middle finger up a kids nose. All the way to my middle knuckle on acidental , but how Do you apologise fore this mistake sorry about the nose .

Yes, you say "sorry for the nose"
>>
>>162799
>neck
based, women cant fight
>>
Such total BS that this stuff is even allowed in gyms, I just don't get it. BAN ALL WOMEN.
>>
>>159081
this is why I will never join muay thai, boxing gyms etc.
the humiliation would haunt me until I die
>>
>>159081
maby stop being...

sorry you are a genetic failure. something something population control.
>>
>>166622
this
>>
>>171820
proof?
>>
Ok what >>181395
>>177948
>>159081
>>
>>165503
I like to hit them with quick jabs to establish dominance. If they still throw a hard headkick, I’ll throw a relatively hard straight and drop them. No time to fuck around with these cunts that watch too much Netflix.
>>
>>175983
You get over it immediately after retribution, usually within seconds
>>
>>175051
why? this is not a woman problem, this is a bad gym culture problem.
the girls at my gym aren't dumb fucks and they understand the consequences of going hard. I've dropped a couple with liver shots, bitches be tough as nails, they get up and keep fighting.
>>
>>159114
>>159289
>>159290
Found the dyels
>>
>>175983
yea same here.
>>
>>166586
I'm 165 and lean at 5'7 bro you just need to do legs.
>>
>>159081
genuine skill issue i'm afraid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.