[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Let me tell you first, I've been around.
>>
Why do the Dutch always try to act tough, like bro you all ride bicycles lmao
>>
>>181638
Oh look, another typical /xs/ larping faggot who knows nothing about pro-fight history.
>Rico Verhoeven: Known as the "King of Kickboxing," he's a dominant heavyweight champion in Glory.
>Ernesto Hoost: A legendary figure in K-1, Hoost is a multiple-time K-1 World Grand Prix champion.
>Remy Bonjasky: Known for his flying kicks and knees, Bonjasky is a three-time K-1 World Grand Prix champion.
>Peter Aerts: Nicknamed "The Dutch Lumberjack," Aerts is known for his powerful high kicks and multiple K-1 World Grand Prix titles.
>Semmy Schilt: A towering figure in kickboxing, Schilt is a multiple-time K-1 World Grand Prix champion and holds various heavyweight titles.
>Alistair Overeem: A veteran in MMA, Overeem has competed in Pride, Strikeforce, DREAM, and the UFC, holding titles in some of these organizations.
>Bas Rutten: A pioneer in MMA, Rutten is a former UFC Heavyweight Champion and a three-time King of Pancrase world champion.
>Gegard Mousasi: Known for his versatility, Mousasi has held titles in multiple organizations, including DREAM, Strikeforce, and Bellator.
>Stefan Struve: Known for his height, "Skyscraper" Struve has been a notable heavyweight competitor in the UFC.
Also, what kind of faggot has beef with bicycles? You must be some lardass amerimutt.
>>
>>181698
bro i think he was just cracking wise
>>
>>181698
What does that have to do with a street fighting video?
No Dutchman has ever been in a street fight in his life
That's where the term flying Dutchman comes from, at the first sight of conflict they pedal their fixed gear bikes away so fast they basically take off into the air
>>
>>181699
How was that supposed to be funny?
>>
>>181703
>That's where the term flying Dutchman comes from, at the first sight of conflict they pedal their fixed gear bikes away so fast they basically take off into the air

LOL, dutchsisters its so over
>>
>>181630
DANGA DO DANGA DO DANG
>>
>>181720
DONT
YOU
EVA
DO DISS
>>
>>181779
THEN YOU PLAY FUN GAMES LIKE HIDE THE BOTTLE
>>
>>181790
>DO-DO-DO-DO
>*roundhouse kicks table of guys*
>>
>>181806
Right away you say "OK I'm sorry"
BANG
BANG
BANG
NO IM NOT
>>
>>181779
>>181790
>>181806
>>181808
Based Basposters
>>
>>181863
>And I go "okay and- WHOOP!" and I slit your throat and it's over and out
>>
File: file.png (504 KB, 910x702)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
I love doing this choke to my BJJ friends. I also love Bas.
https://youtu.be/TJPFzv5MeWo
>>
>>181698
>all would be destroyed by average local championship bronze madalist freestyle wrestler from Dagestan
Really makes you think
>>
>>181900
No, Mousasi would likely beat someone like that. Plus those Dagestanis would get destroyed in kickboxing. Very few of those guys have good striking skills.
>>
>>181897
Did he create this or is this originally a Japanese move? Could’ve sworn I’ve seen someone do this that was his senior
>>
>>181976
wouldn't be surprising since it's very easy to transition to this from kesa gatame
>>
>>181897
From what I understand its a catch wrestling move
>>
>>181897
Did this on my brother once
>>
>>181698
Kek loser.
>>181705
It is if you're not freaky deaky Dutch.
>>
File: bas.jpg (91 KB, 917x636)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
The reason that I gave him my knife, is because now I can tell the police that he actually attacked me. So now I don't go to jail.
>>
>>181808
This one will always give me a giggle
>>
>>181698
Heel, to the bawls

To deh groin
>>
>>181976
He did say he came up with it on his own, but it already existed unknown to him at the time as well. I could swear I've seen him even name what it is called properly, instead of Bas neck crank.
>>
>>183742
Tapology lists it as a "body crunch" submission, while Sherdog says it's a "neck crank"
I like body crunch more. I don't think I've seen anyone besides Bas do it
>>
Bas bump
>>
>>181638
bikes are based
>>
>>181638
The Dutch are the European Japanese, in that they used to be a very vicious martial people until they recently softened up, the only difference was the Dutch didn't soften up through a mix of nuclear hellfire and making all their fighting-ready men kill themselves so you have a lot of genealogical tributaries of ancestors more recent than robust indoor plumbing who used to spend their time asking people weird tongue twister riddle s in Frisian and if they answered fluently the end result was a beheading. Bas is probably one of those guys, but he also had admixture from some kind of would-be catamite which makes him very goofy and probably a bit of a larper.
>>
Reminder that Bas Rutten was a sickly coward who cries over the trauma of being bullied, and started fights with everyone he could once he trained how to fight.
>>
>>181638
we hebben een serieus probleem, vreinden
>>
>>193281
Dun you eber do dis
>>
>>193281
I dunno that sounds pretty based
Especially if he beat up one of the bullies
>>
>>193281
I fail to see the problem with this. Are you mad he gave you the dangity dangity dang or something?
>>
Say what you want about corruption and fight fixing, but Pride used Bas and Rampage perfectly for promotion in the West. Just the right combination of violent and goofy. Almost literal cartoob characters that appealed to everyone for the same reasons.
>>
>>189222
Like 3/4s of Europe were vicious martial people until they recently softened up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.