[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

No rules except no weapons allowed
Who is the strongest of all time?
>>
>>185549
goku
>>
God
>>
>>185550
on Earth in this physical reality, among humans
>>
>>185553
Me
>>
>>185549
Nobody has ever beaten me in a fight.
>>
>>185549
Probably Jon Jones or Fedor Emielianienko. Between these two Jones probably wins because reach advantage helps him utilize eyepokes.
>>
My mom
>>
My dick against your mother.
>>
File: pickle.jpg (155 KB, 474x755)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>185549
Probably some jacked genetic freak paleolithic hunter
>>
>>185549
No one ever stood on top as uncontested or above everyone else

Every top tier fighter have a real chance of beating even the champions of each championship in their own martial art.

but if I have to name someone it would have to be someone from pride, k1 or UFC

jon jones is a joke
>>
Aleksandr Karelin, no contest
>>
One day I will show the world
I'll go on street beefs and display my martial arts
>>
>>185808
>Has a fake MMA match

He lost all his cred after that
>>
>>185802
>No one ever stood on top as uncontested or above everyone else
Several people have done it. Some have never lost a fight. Some haven't lost any fights until they got too old.
>jon jones is a joke
He's a joke until he kicks you in the head
>>
File: file.png (2.77 MB, 1620x1080)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
I really wonder where these dudes would rank. I know Hafthor and Eddie both looked like absolute shit in their fight, but that was boxing. If they trained grappling for like 2 weeks, in an enclosed space...even skilled heavyweights would struggle I think.
>>
>>186045
They would gas out and die of heart attacks.
>>
>>186048
I guess if Jon Jones is able to outrun them for 10 minutes in the cage yeah. If they get 1 hand on anyone its over, all they train is for strength
>>
>>186049
They wouldn't last 10 minutes, 1-2 at most.
>>
>>185830
calm down fan boy, there is no need for you to cry
>>
>>186045
Giant strongmen tend to have shit flexibility which is a necessity for grappling. Hafthor would get just as fucked up in a mma match as he would a boxing match.
>>
>>186196
Why would I cry about Jones winning?
>>
File: isaac nesser.jpg (30 KB, 550x434)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>nibbas dont know about Dr Size
>>
>>185802
No.
In this video, Ngannou was 2nd only to the UFC goat, Stipe Miocic.
By learning basic skills and takedown defense, he OBLITERATED STIPE.
>power
Ngannou
>strength
Ngannou, OR Mariusz Pudzianowski, OR Alexander Karelin
>durability
Ngannou, OR Stipe, OR Mark Hunt
>speed
Fedor, but Ngannou is close and he is far more powerful and durable
>skill
Fedor, or any lightweights
Now after UFC, Ngannou is much more skilled, especially in boxing. He would've obliterated Jon Jones (without eyepokes).
>>186049
>>185598
Jones has a chance because
>no rules
He can use eyepokes and running + kiting to prevent anybody who's actually stronger than him from beating him.

>>185791
>>185808
These are decent answers but Karelin likely doesn't punch harder than Ngannou. Karelin himself said he was hesitant to punch because he didn't want to hurt people (he actually learned boxing before wrestling).

"Samson" would mog even Ngannou, he existed.
>>
>>188228
>Now after UFC, Ngannou is much more skilled, especially in boxing. He would've obliterated Jon Jones (without eyepokes).
Maybe Jones would take him down before getting knocked out. But the problem with Jones is he bulked up to heavyweight way after his prime. Nevertheless, he beat Gane much quicker than Ngannou.
>>
>>188241
Context matters. Ngannou's knees were WRECKED during that fight.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/article-10443227/Francis-Ngannous-coach-reveals-details-champions-torn-MCL-UFC-270-fight.html
>"Three weeks ago I hurt my knee. Tore my medial cruciate ligament completely, hurt my ACL and other stuff."
Fair enough though, Jones was indeed past his prime when he bulked up. But then again, Ngannou started MMA at 22.
>He had MRI and it was a full MCL tear, and then he had damage to the ACL as well.

>Maybe Jones would take him down before getting knocked out
Bullshit. Do you think Jones is a better wrestler than Stipe Miocic, who is a natural heavyweight? Maybe his skills are better than Stipe's, but would it compensate for Stipe's natural strength advantage? Not sure, and Ngannou effortlessly rebuffed Stipe (granted Stipe was lighter in the rematch).
Ciryl Gane said that Francis Ngannou was a freak of "raw strength", strongest human he ever wrestled.
>>
>>185549
Probably Prime Fedor or an uninjured prime Cain Velasquez.
HW MMA isn't really better than that of their era.

>>185808
He was just a wrestler.
>>
>>188247
>HW MMA isn't really better than that of their era
I would say 2011-2021 was a good era for ufc heavyweight, now it sucks
>He was just a wrestler.
No, he was also a juiced monster
>>
>>188228
>By learning basic skills and takedown defense, he OBLITERATED STIPE
Takedown defense? Stipe literally tried to take him down 1 time in the fight and it was a baby attempt. Ngannou fought a guy pushing 40 who shouldn't be fighting anymore.
Also, placing him above all those people, kek. Ngannou fanboys are mentally ill niggers.
>>
>>188265
Then who do you think is the strongest?
You think that guy would beat Ngannou in a striking match?
You think that guy is substantially better than Stipe at wrestling?
>>
>>188265
MMA fanboys are the MOST DELUSIONAL fanbase on earth.
>OMG he lost one fight
>IT'S OVER YOU'RE WASHED, TIME TO RETIRED
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/5/15/22438145/dana-white-declares-if-jon-jones-want-fight-stipe-miocic-will-get-francis-ngannou-vs-derrick-lewis
>“Jon Jones is under contract,” White said recently... “He has a contract. We have tried to work with him and see if there are things we can do to make him want to fight at heavyweight. But if he doesn’t want to fight at heavyweight, he doesn’t want to at the end of the day. What are you going to do? You can’t make the guy fight.
https://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones-has-ufc-meeting-over-francis-ngannou-8-to-10-million-isnt-going-to-cut-it
>Jon Jones unloaded on Twitter on Wednesday, saying he told the UFC brass that $8 to $10 million was way too low of a payday to fight Francis Ngannou.
>After Ngannou took the belt from Stipe Miocic at UFC 260 on Saturday night, everyone expected a quick, Ngannou vs. Jones is next. That didn't happen.
>Instead, Jones tweeted out, "Show me the money." White then responded by insinuating that Jones didn't really want the fight, that he should be scared to fight Ngannou
Dana White lies to the fans 1,000,000 times, you believe him like the KEK THAT YOU ARE.

Jon Jones literally went into heavyweight THE MOMENT Francis Ngannou left the UFC... what does that tell you?
>>188247
>Cain Velasquez
Would get chinned. Grappling is the only way to beat Ngannou, realistically. Yes he could piece up Ngannou with combos (assuming you think he's more skilled and more threatening in striking than Tyson Fury), but Ngannou can take bombs from Stipe Miocic for 5 rounds straight, and an overhand elbow from Tyson Fury who is 330lbs.
>Fedor
He would also get chinned, but I think he would have a chance in grappling.
Judo throws are less brute-strength based than wrestling leg takedowns. But based on Fedor's personality, I think he'd strike, long enough to get KO'd: >>188228
>>
>>188250
>No, he was also a juiced monster
There was no shortage of juiced monsters in MMA
>>
>>188430
None of those juiced monsters were as strong as Karelin.
Juiced Demetrious Johnson =/= juiced Ngannou or Brock Lesnar, and Karelin would MANHANDLE those two in wrestling.
>>
mike tyson with takedown defense and legkick checking
>>
File: the great dux.png (259 KB, 349x463)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>
File: Master Ken.jpg (27 KB, 460x667)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Feel feel to /thread
>>
Xi Jinping
>no weapons
doesn't matter, he commands an army
>>
>>190316
>Army of Asians
Putin or America stomps
>>
>>185549
>strongest
Probably Bjornsson, Pudzianowski or whoever is the strongest strongman who became a fighter
>>
>>185550
>>185553
Goku is real, he goes to my gym I met him once
>>
File: 1666726207372860.jpg (105 KB, 828x841)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>190478
No fucking way
>>
>>185549
Brock Lesnar would be pretty bad to fight under those conditions. But then again the strongest of all time? Bronson was a pretty mad lad to try and fight, dude was the in real life Unchained because he would often break out of his prisons to the roof and so on. But then again the militaries have crazy people we don't know much about and those guys are basically fighting WITH weapons and surviving no holds barred fights daily.
>>
>>190502
>Brock Lesnar would be pretty bad to fight under those conditions
A liver kick and he collapses
>>
File: goku.jpg (259 KB, 850x1024)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>190478
i wanna believe ;d
>>
Fuckin Dale Gribble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgjzHQafDM
>>
>>185549
not a single uncontested answer, this is enough to say that there is not an all time great

life is not like anime
also the strongest of a time can not compete against the strongest of another genration either so there is no way of saying it

I would say that pride give fighters the best set of rules to find that out but like I said not uncontested all time either
>>
File: AnnualFightsUFC.png (108 KB, 1050x834)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>190614
>the strongest of a time can not compete against the strongest of another genration either so there is no way of saying it
Mma got popular very recently so even if two fighters are from different generations, we can often find a one who was compiting for long enough to fight both. On the other hand, before there was mma, there was vale tudo which was much less popular than current mma but also much less restrictive.
>>
>>186045
>2 weeks
Maybe 2 years
One would think that if Hafthor or Licis or whatever dedicated a few years to a solid striking and grappling base they'd be monsters, but then, Pudz fight record was nothing special.
>>
Across all time & across all styles of combat sports, Willie Pep has one of the highest numbers of professional fights, with a record of 241 fights, winning 229 of them. Among the top fighters in terms of both the number of fights and wins in the history of combat sports >https://sportscroll.com/ranking-the-top-professional-fighters-in-combat-sports-history
>b-b-but boxing don't count
Eat shit & kys. Boxing paved the way & when it's good it's still WAY more entertaining than most MMA matches & when it's bad its as entertaining as your average MMA match. Fuck out of here with all that rolling around & hugging fag shit.
>>
>>190631
>Willie Pep has one of the highest numbers of professional fights, with a record of 241 fights, winning 229 of them
Saenchai has 382 professional fights with 331 victories.
>>
>>190631
>WAY more entertaining
That's not what the thread is about though you fucking moron. Looks like you got hit in the head a bit too much, go back to learning how to bob and weave
>>
>>190667
>butthurt & bored MMA fag
Lol
>>190636
That's cool, but how many of them were in broke ass ghetto circuits in thailand? Of course you're gonna have a bunch of fights when there are hordes of malnourished prepubescent boys 1 fight away from throwing in the towl & becoming a tranny faggots.
>>
>>190701
>braindead & illiterate CTE fag
Lmao
>>
>>185549
Since you mentioned only strength and not skill I’m gonna guess former strongman/mma fighter Mariusz Pudzianowski
>>
File: no second strike.png (37 KB, 220x322)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
I'll just say Li Shuwen. He was known for his nickname "No Second Strike".
I dunno if he was the best fighter ever, but I'll say he was the strongest for the sole reason his signature was never ending a fight in more than one strike. One hit and you were out.Very likely dead. Actual one punch man over here, you bet he fought challengers of all heights and weights in one of the most violent and battle-fueled periods of chinese history, and he still never lost. He was also kind of insane. Sadly for him, his strength didn't protect him from getting poisoned by the families of his victims.
>>
>>186045
These guys made the top bjj heavy weights look like helpless toddlers. They don't need technique they just crank your limb and it snaps or they slam you repeatedly into the fucking ground like a grapefruit
>>
>>190502
Bronson was fighting pissed up travellers and prison guards he wasnt fighting MMA fighters
don't get me wrong he is a crazy guy but I think you are overestimating him
>>
>>193418
We'll both be long dead before either of us could find an example of a historic Chinese fighter who's skills and abilities have verifiably not been exaggerated by several orders of magnitude, it's literally 99.9% bullshit, it's kind of their specialty, especially with martial arts.
>>
>>194048
You might not be wrong, but so could be said about anyone else couldn't it? The fact that he got this name during a period of extreme violence still probably means there was some truth to it, otherwise he would've just been another nameless kung fu man like the rest during that time.
>>
>>194121
With a country with such crushing limitation around the ways in which you could fight, both culturally and in terms of simply how much we knew about fighting, it doesn't take much thinking to realize that 99% of chinks from that time would lose to the fast majority of modern MMA fighters, and it wouldn't even be close.
>>
File: Shaq Ngannou.jpg (174 KB, 1400x1050)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>185549
With the UFC and every major MMA promotions having a weight limit for heavyweight, we will never see the peak of human potential, which would be a Shaq tier athletic dude having legit training and experience.
>>
>>186048
What if you gave them a shit load of EPO?
>>
>>190701
You think your favorite old timer boxers didn't fight hundreds of cans?
>>
>>185549
my dad can beat up your dad
>>
>>194136
One thing is dying from a brain concussion due to a pro boxer's punch, another thing dying because someone hit you so hard with their bare hands your eye popped out of your eyesockets. You need superhuman strength for that shit, and I don't think it's all myth. While it's true that the chinese were pretty hermetic when it comes to their styles, they also LOVED to deboonk eachother all the time just like all the autists in this board do, so the fact that his rep stayed like this throught his whole lifetime, and the way he died, imo proves that he definitely did do some nasty shit, not to mention his style ended up being the main one used by their secret service. Secret services really don't fuck around.
>>
>>194298
Some promotions allow giants and some of hese giant like Bob Sapp and Hong Man Choi were quite popular but non of them was very successful in mma. The largest mma champ I can think of is Grigoriy Ponomarev who's 264-302 lbs.
>>
>>194048
Shuwen is more verifiable than most, purely because we know he was sought after, the People's Liberation Army hired his students for their security detail, and this was after the Boxer Rebellion humiliated the martial artist gangs/cults of China. Does it completely prove he was the greatest badass ever or something? No, but it does tell us the myth has some actual founding facts behind it.
>>
>>195303
how the fuck you know that obscure guy?
>>
>>195400
I have internet access and autism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.