[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Chokes are more obvious, you just squeeze until someone faints. But when to stop arm/leg locking someone? When there's a crack?
>>
>>189145
In an actual fight just crank the shit out of it until it breaks. Untrained people don't understand you are about to snap their shit and won't tap. Also will tap them stand up and sucker punch you. So do what you must to end the fight.

To be honest, I would much rather just take the back and RNC against some bum. Less risk of legal issues
>>
>>189145
Ultimately it depends on why you’re locking them. If I’m holding someone because they tried to break into my car or something I’m just going to keep the lock until the cops arrive or snap their shit if they keep fighting me. If someone is trying to stab me or something then I’m just going to snap their shit immediately. Context matters.
>>
armbars are kind of fake, they don't actually cause enough mechanical damage to stop anyone. They hurt and it'll be sore after the fact but nothing "breaks", it's a simple dislocation if even that much
same with legs honestly, you're damaging ligaments and it's going to swell immediately giving temporary stability and support to the damaged area
he'll be wobbly after the fact and wont be running, doesn't mean he isnt going to be able to continue walking and kicking and fighting you

joint locks are pain compliance against someone lucid enough to realize they fucked up, and worthless against someone on drugs or alcohol
I've seen zero fights end by joint lock
>>
>>189145
In this context go by the japanese jujutsu philosophy. If you catch a lock immediately rip it and use the submission hold to get a better position and finish the fight with strikes
>>
>>189156
but if you choke him out he might get up and start fighting again
>>
>>189145
I will not touch another man's feet
>>
>>189145
If your in a serious fight take any sub yank it then go to the next submission.
If they are drunk just go for a chock and top control even a pin is enough.
>>
>>189156
In many places strangulation is an automatic felony. Courts view the peaceful unconsciousing of someone as far more violent than ruining their ability to walk/use their arms for the rest of their life. I don't make the rules, I just laugh at how gay they are.
>>
>>189163
There's a street beefs fight where the guy doesn't tap to an ankle lock (he doesn't know about it) the guy snaps it and the guy doesn't even have any immediate reaction. Its only afterwards he's crying in pain with a swollen ankle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.