[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

thoughts on bullfighting and other bloodsports???
>>
Mexican here, been to 2 bullfighting events in my life and leaving the animal cruelty aside (I literally don't give a shit, I love steak), it was THE MOST BORING fucking thing I've ever attended. I get it has 100 layers of rules and traditions and culture and all that fucking bullshit, whoopdy fucking doo, who cares if the event is a complete fucking snoozefest? It pisses me off knowing there are people who give a shit about it. Absolute braindead motherfuckers. And my state (Aguascalientes) is one of the biggest bullfighting state in the country. Fuck my life.
>>
savagery for people with moorish ancestors.
>>
Running with the bulls is better
>>
>>189991
okay now what do you think of cock fighting?
>>
>>189639
large cultural tradition, seems interesting. Bulls are stupid as fuck and they use the meat afterwards from what I hear anyways. Anyone have a video or something of a Matador killing the bull, like in the final act? I'm curious to see it, can't find footage anywhere. if you search you only get matadors getting gored by the bull instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.