[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

when will this faggot fight again? I like his style and he definitely beat Sean, but when is he gonna defend that title against the Bugman?
>>
im 6'1 weight about 109 kilos and plan to start may Thai next month what do you bros think?
>>
>>195798
He’s fighting and beating Izzy in August at 305. Izzy doesn’t have that dawg in him anymore ever since he beat his final boss in Periera and got humiliated by Strickland. Gonna be in Australia too so I hope he gets booed again. Du Plessis is defending against Chimaev afterwards because Reddit Rob doesn’t stand a chance
>>
>>195800
have fun and buy a jump rope
>>
izzy mad cus hes actually african
>>
>>195894
>305
Is UFC finally bringing in the Titanweight Weightclass?
>>
>>195798
>>195894
I hate Izzy and and think that he's overrated, I also love DDP, but he absolutely drops DDP because DDP is sloppy. Izzy is a master at counterstriking.
>>
>>196025
He was, but after getting KO'd he's gunshy now
>>
>>196027
No he really isn't, unless Dricus bombs him pretty fast, he's going to win and be champ again
>>
>>196025
>Izzy is a master at counterstriking.
And got pieced up by a guy with a 1-2 and a teep.
>>
He'll fight again soon and beat that stupid fucking monkey nigger Adesanya with a metal baseball bat
>>
File: 1705199632503930.webm (2.97 MB, 600x600)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
You guys turned your back on /heem/ for this? Shame
>>
>>196271
this guy is going to eat a bullet any day now
>>
>>196271
Why is he sad?
>>
>>196280
cluster b disorder +CTE
>>
>>196283
I hope they figure out how to treat CTE in the future, it's practically guaranteed that any fighter will get it so the sooner they figure it out the better
>>
>>196284
I'm not sure there's anything to figure out. Aside from scifi tier stem cell regeneration pods it's just the result of accumulated damage
physical trauma kind of just is what it is
>>
>>196286
If damage can occur then there must be a way to fix it. It will take a lot of money for research and time but some method must eventually surface to fix it.
>>
>>196289
Just look at the way your body heals from things though, if something gets injured it just throes inflammation at the problem to recruit as much material as it can to patch it up like an old tire
If you ever break a bone it will reconnect but the signs of the injury will always be there
All the scars on your skin you get throughout your life

And the brain is an even more complex organ than any of that
>>
>>196280
Thinken of knockouts...
>>
>>196271
I can see this guy banned by every major fighting organization but having a successful (yet obscure) podcast
>>
>>196280
He was talking about his childhood
Grew up dirt poor, with a shithead drunk father who beat him and his mother
>>
>>196523
The fact he's in his 30s and that makes him break down and ugly cry in public about it means he never dealt with it
But he's the same kind of fag that would call you a pussy bitch for seeking out help from a therapist to talk about it

So glad we know he fights because of his daddy issues and beats up and bullies weaker people to make himself feel strong
He became his father
Congratulations, you played yourself
>>
Lmfao cry baby Sean just pieced that nigger Adesanya and thought he was the main character.
Can we all agree DDP won that fight against that bald faggot?
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/F3nnqcuMefQ?si=t4QSOFpITpbiF1xp
>>
Anyone see 301? Best part of that whole card was Aldo turning back the clock and getting a win. Dude looked great.
Also Michel Periera backflipping into guard and then guillotining the dude out cold standing was based
>>
>>195798
Had my first MMA class in a gorrillian today
I did a round or two of muay thai sparring then I did a round of rolling with a guy much better than me
I totally gassed out after an hour and went home, but I feel good

My question is, what's the best way to increase my gas tank?
>>
>>
>>196579
Run
>>
>>
>>196579
Hold your breath under water, the longer the better. Keep doing this and increase the time you can remain under water without surfacing. This basically tells the cells to hold more oxygen and energy so they hold onto more than you normally would. Allowing you to have more gas in the tank.
>>
I fucking hate doing HIIT in this heat I want to DIE
>>
>>196579
best way to increase your gas tank is to go back to class and do it again. its a different kind of endurance. just keep showing to class and don't give up
>>
>>
>>
>>195798
You actually like his style?
>>
>>197115
Ya he just hulk smashes I hate technical fags like Sean desu I also really like Francis
>>
>>195997
Kek
>>
>>197108
Pretty nice breakdown, it might be worth posting this to /gtg/
>>
Guys, I had some semi hard sparring the other day at the mma gym (I subscribed a few weeks ago after years without any practice of martial arts), and got some lasting headaches the following days.
I looked it up online and read that:
- some people have headaches from sheer stress
- some people have thin craniums
- some people have very tense shoulders and neck (my case) and that be a cause of such headaches
Any insight and advice about that appreciated, I'd love to keep training and maybe compete
>>
fights like a gorilla on roller skates
>>
>>196271
If he loses to Costa he's washed up with Yan
>>
>>197181
Stop running into punches and it happens
>>197187
It's entertaining AF
>>197267
I doubt Costa beats Sean. He has no redeeming fight qualities.
>>
>>197130
Hahaha fair point actually
>>
>>197267
>yan
>washed

Retards like you are the reason this sport's discourse has gone to shit.

Also costa is an interesting match up for sean. Costa's bodywork will be an issue for sean defensively and he won't be deterred by sean's jabs.

A loss to a someone who just went to war with whittaker isn't an indictment on sean.
>>
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.