[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2135.png (43 KB, 316x316)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>completely ban elbow strikes
>signed Ngannou a year ago, he hasn’t fought once
>drop $100 mil on Bellator ‘for its roster’, now decide they’re gonna keep the rosters separate
>signing Jake Paul
Is Dana actually a good businessman or are his competitors just retarded?
>>
It's a money laundering crypto scheme like karate combat
They give the tickets away for free, to make the show look more legitimate
I had a stack of 25 and was going to see some fights each week and giving them to randos from work
>>
Coker seems to have a handle on it. He works something to ripe and sells it. Whether or not the new owner has any clue what to do is variable.
>>
>>195935
What's up with Karate Combat? Granted I don't follow them that closely but I thought they seemed pretty cool.

>>195937
Coker seems like a nice guy and all, but you can't deny that Bellator had been degenerating over the past few years. I'm willing to accept that was partly because of mismanagement by Paramount but still, their events were slow as fuck.
>>
>>196066
They have a coin you buy from them to gamble on matches with and spend on lootbox mystery NFTs

I doubt I need to explain the problem with the people running the show also being the people running the gambling
And it's obvious they change the rules on the fly to get the outcome for the fighter they want like with Gabriel Varga losing by double leg takedown even though it's explicitly in the rules that's a forbidden technique
But the whales had bet on him to win, so he had to lose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.