[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sddefault.jpg (99 KB, 632x399)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
THEN why are bets allowed on this fight?

How can a fight be notoriously fixed with money matters behind? It's would be illegal, they would get sued.

So i believe it's not fixed... I want to believe.. it's not fixed.
>>
>>198064
Yeah but regardless I heard they had implemented some dumb as fuck rules so that Tyson wouldn’t knock Paul out cold in the first 2 seconds. Either way I’m not watching that shit
>>
>people won't do crime if we make crime illegal
Great thinking there OP

Even if it's obvious that the fight is fixed, you need actual evidence to prosecute. If you don't have evidence, it can be the most obvious fixed match in history and no one can do shit
>>
>>198074
>Either way I’m not watching that shit
>t. guy who will 100% watch it
>>
>>198075
>>people won't do crime if we make crime illegal
No, it's people won't do crime blatantly with all media talking about it and with money involved.
>>
>>198064
Only brainlets think the fight will be fixed.

It's eye opening to see so many retards on social media claim Tyson will win.
>>
>>198228
People just desperately want to see Paul lose. They don’t realize he cherry picks every single one of his opponents so that can’t happen, including 60 year old retired champions.

Tyson isn’t winning this fight. The motherfucker is sometimes seen in public with a granny walker.
>>
>>198237
>seen in public with a granny walker
Pics or not only did it not happen but you're a kike cum gargling faggot
>>
File: IMG_5906.jpg (35 KB, 414x230)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>198239
Sorry not a granny Walker, just a cane and a wheel chair
>>
File: aMHcoYtu_o.png (264 KB, 749x449)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>198244
paul's gonna bust tyson
>>
>>198064
I hope tyson lost the last brain cell that constraint him and fucking kill paul
inshaallah
>>
>>198460
Tyson's already busting to Paul
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SUWKOzM5dbI
>>
>>198118
I'll wait for the three weeks it'll take for the whole thing to get posted for free on youtube.

>>198228
>>198237
>It's eye opening to see so many retards on social media claim Tyson will win.
>They don’t realize he cherry picks every single one of his opponents so that can’t happen, including 60 year old retired champions.
This.
The fact that he makes a point of doing this in the first place tells you everything you need to know about his level of ability.
>>
I intend to place my first bet on sporting events on Mike Tyson but due to my states laws I will end up using Draftkings once I can bet on the fight. Does anyone have any opinions on Draftkings and is there anything I should avoid in the betting scene?
>>
>>198064
>How can a fight be notoriously fixed with money matters behind?
Yeah, because this never happened before, lmao.
>>
>>198064
It's food for a laughs at the very least.
https://youtu.be/mtZ-EXtGcSU?si=oyUTlRaQel8_t0KT
>>
>>198133
Boxing promoters have gotten away with it for the last 200 years so I don't know why they would stop now especially in an era where no-one gives a fuck whether shit is real or not.

That said I don't think this particular fight is fixed so much as its a foregone conclusion that they don't even need to fix.
>>
File: 1677090691567727.png (140 KB, 809x776)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>198064
>they can't do something illegal becouse it's illegal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.