[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240605_080558.png (555 KB, 500x618)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
Thoughts? Should it be more popular? Should this bloodsport be the next big thing internationally?
>>
>>200147
its fucking stupid. a better watch than boxing tho
>>
>>200147
It will never be popular, but it's good to learn some of the clinch specifics when you add the head to the game, and also how to throw proper headbutts. Good for a potential streetfight, but you most likely will never use it
>>
It'll never be the next big thing because MMA and boxing have already cornered the market. Most people will never even learn that it exists.
>>
>>200302
I could see it becoming more mainstream if bare-knuckle MMA really took off
>>
>>200147
The whole reason boxing is more dangerous than mma is because people are allowed to get knocked out and the. Continue fighting so long as they get back up within 10 seconds. This gives people concussions on top of concussions that seriously damage the brain. Lethwei takes this to a pants on head retarded extreme where they give fighters a full fucking SIXTY seconds, a whole minute, to get back up. I have no idea how many full retard retired lethwei fighters there are in burma but I’d guess it’s a lot. For this reason alone it will never be allowed in the west. It’s ruleset allow for to great a risk of brain injury.
>>
I have the same opinion of it as I do everything thats 2dedly4u and the only reason it didn't catch on is because you're just not hardcore enough
>>
>>200555
This, not to mention that there is no round limit, they just go until one of them is out cold

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.