[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: G_20240606_193715_0000.png (877 KB, 1280x720)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
This is one of my newest listings which talks about those NASCAR crashes that had immense impact on Stock Racing.

Requesting them NASCAR fans to rate this video on a scale of 1-10 and to be a part of letting me know what can be improved here.

Link: https://youtu.be/eaBRvnNTH5g
>>
nascar isnt an extreme sport
>>
>>200318
I'm not a NASCAR fan, so I can't really speak to the contents.
One thing that you could improve is audio: Firstly, a better microphone would go a long way. Secondly, the sound mixing is off, your voice is too quiet and the music is too loud.
Speaking of music, the dramatic tracks should be used sparingly, to underpin crucial moments (for example the footage of the crash itself or the public announcement of the driver's death). You seem to be using them for most of the runtime of the video, which in my opinion diminishes their impact
>>
If not, you gotta. Cos this is the most goreful crash in the history of F1. Shite. I gotta see this and I said 'na man'.
Link: https://youtu.be/qVS4qWBkd74
Link:

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.