[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
This is harder than I thought and I get easily knocked out. When I got punched more than once at the same time I start disorienting and I immediately lose. Any tips?
>>
https://youtu.be/jZLeyhRxhT4?si=v1qa2XhyhzwiEEC7
>>
>>200530
Yes
>>
Do you roll punches? That's not step 1, but it's pretty important. Know how to take a punch. When it comes down to it, plenty of physical endurance comes down to technique. That's why even very defensive and sturdy fighters can lose to one good punch (Sean strickland vs. Alex peiera)
>>
I don't have any tips, sorry. I just wanted to say good on you for getting amongst it. Sparring is the tits.
I really should call in and see my old boxing coach.
>>
>>200521
That's pretty natural, half of it is knowing when to get out of a losing situation to give you enough time to reorient yourself
>shield
>back up
>side step
>throw front uppercuts to dissuade following
and if all else fails throw yourself at them to pin their arms to their side, after a couple seconds to ref will call a time out
>>
>>201286
if this one doesn't work then throw yourself at them but drop to your knees and just start sucking their cock, after a couple seconds to ref will call a timeout
>>
>>200521
They knock you out at the first sparring?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.