[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: balongshotchrome.jpg (282 KB, 1022x1440)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Booty warrior edition
>>
>>201064
Do you think BA gives or receives?
>>
>>201064
Combat rolled out of a bail and fucked up my phone, where do you keep your phone on you when street skating so that doesn't happen?
>>
>>201069
I keep it in my car or in my backpack. Can't skate with shit in my pockets
>>
>>201069
get better pants and dont land on your phone, prahblem salved brah
>>
I typed nigger into the searchbar on slap and there were a couple funny threads
>>
>>201081
slap tranny detected

>>201069
i keep my phone in my pocket, but you fell and bailed and the worst thing that got fucked was your phone than no big deal
>>
>>201071
Same, generally speaking. I finally had to make a concession though and start skating periodically with an old LG G5 in my pocket just for music. I still don't like how in some pants it feels like it inhibits movement a little bit.
No one makes a normal damn MP3 anymore besides chink eBay companies that don't work right.
>>
How would you describe my style?
>>
>>201069
Backpack or in the car. Sometimes I don't even take desu.
>>
i am incapable of doing frontside feeble grinds
photo: unrelated
>>
>>201092
zumiez core
>>
SEX WITH NOTCHEETOS
SEX WITH NOTCHEETOS
SEX WITH NOTCHEETOS
>>
>>201069
In my hip pocket, but I have a fairly hefty protector case on it. Haven't so much as scratched it.
>>
>>201147
I'd hold her hand and skip through the woods with her. Yeah baby!
>>
>>201069
This >>201071
>>
>>201149
same shes a girl can confirm
>>
SEX with nat
>>
File: natnat.jpg (98 KB, 640x800)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>201182
>lets go skate after this, anon
wdyd?
>>
>>201184
She'd be a great girl to start with if you're doing an STD speedrun
>>
I fucking love skateboarding bros
>>
>>201245
Me too
but it's raining D:
>>
did you guys see this little japanese dude? he's really good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H-oXd0suNc
>>
File: Gear.jpg (3.87 MB, 3000x4000)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB JPG
Post (You)r setup.

Toy Machine 8.0 Deck
Pig Griptape & Allen Hardware
Venture 5.2 V-Light Hi's
Spitfire 52mm 101a Tablets
Spitfire Burner Bearings

Fallen 7.5 Goat Shoes

Really digging this setup, I experimented with some different shapes and sizes on stuff before settling into this. The deck has a very full shape with square kicks, extremely mellow concave. I have short but wide hobbit feet, so I can't really justify going much larger than an 8.0 board and this size/shape feels perfect for me.
I never skate street these days, there's no good local spots so I'm always at the park.
>>
>>201256
Element logo 7.5"
Black magic grip
Shorty's Silverados
Tensor trucks
50mm shop wheels worn down to 40mm
Reds
Etnies
>>
>>201257
Proper old school setup
>>
>>201256
real 8.06 oval
jessup grip
mini logo trucks
spitfire 101a 52mm conicals
reds
emerica slip ons

Since I returned to skating I keep trying to find what works and I guess around 8 inch deck and 14.25-14.38 wheel base is the way to go. Im just curious about trying softer wheels since I don't like the skateparks near me much. I can find spots but I cant imagine being able to spend much time with out getting kicked out. Still searching for a private place to set up some slappy curbs and maybe more.
>>
>>201278
Im also curious about more expensive bearings like I was thinking buying 53mm 97a classic shape wheels next time and bronson raws.
>>
>>201279
Personally it's been a long time since I've bought into bearing marketing. Unless a bearing is actually choked up/broken, I don't normally see a huge difference between a $18 set of bearings and a $40 set of bearings.
I also don't agree with this trend of not using shields on bearings. Debris isn't just going to "fall out" of a bearing, and if you use lubricant on exposed bearings it's going to cause all that dirt and shit to stick to the balls/cage. But if you don't use lube, they're going to roll like shit quick.

I've used Bronson G3's before and they were fine, but IMO I don't agree with the marketing with the Raws.
>>
>>201284
I like the appeal of raws in that im not going to need to maintain it at all, just hill bomb and all the dirt should fly right out.
>>
>>201288
I've seen some other people post that they've liked the RAWs, so iunno man. Go for it if they interest you.
>>
>>201256
8.0 deck
DKL Rubber grip
Ace classic 33
Spitfire 53mm 99a formula four
Bones reds
Vans

Rubber grip is the weirdest part, loved it at first then hated it but it eventually grew on me.
I just bought a new sheet for the new deck, planning on doing normal grip on the back and rubber on the front since my biggest issue with it is the lack of grip on the tail.
>>
>>201291
Ive got to wait til next time I break a bearing. Same with my wheels, I cant justify new wheels when mine are still in good shape.

>>201294
I tried the rubber grip and the first time it lost grip, I took it off instead of cleaning it. Id rather just keep using shoe goo on my shoes, and honestly I can keep my shoe for pretty much a year. Plus Im still tweaking my flip tricks to get them how I want so I want consistency.
>>
>>201295
If you skate a lot of street I'd actually keep the conical shape and get the 97a, or even try the new 93a.
Similar to a softer durometer, a wider riding surface will also give a smoother ride on rough terrain.

Or they have the radial shape and classic OG and all that stuff too. Lots of good options.
>>
>>201295
Seen a lot of people say the same thing, they try rubber grip once then never again haha. At least for me i always got bothered with how i was wasting my shoes away with every flick, rubber grip kinda solved that. I haven't used shoe goo, the stuff i used to put on my shoes to make them last longer as a kid were always too hard and messed up the flick, gotta try it sometime
>>
>>201297
Im scared of going too soft like 92a ricta clouds, but it might work. I dont want separate set ups, but when im cruising around the vibrations kill my feet.

>>201300
shoe goo is great if you dont care how shitty your shoes look.
>>
Since we're talking about tearing through shoes -
Fallen is having a big season-end sale on their website right now. They do this every few months so if you're trying to scoop up shoes cheap it's worth checking out every so often.
Ordered two pairs of Bombers for $35 each.
>>
>>201303
No thanks anon I like getting pussy
>>
Damn bros I just remembered when I was like 18 we went to a skatepark another town over and found this dude with weed that was down to smoke with us for free, he got in the back of my van and started rolling then my friend in the back decked him and pushed him out and we rolled away with his gram of weed lol we were such retards

I think I've hit devious licks like 7 times from a skateshop
>>
>>201362
Your friend was a real bastard for that.
>>
>>201362
grim
>>
>>201362
man you're a dirty bitch to the bro
>>
>>201363
Yea no shit but that's what we would do is drive around drunk and high all day looking for licks but that one was extra devious. I had a friend that would go Mexican bashing, aka beating the fuck out of Mexicans outside the check cashing place friday night and robbing them lol even though he was Dominican. Then I got into drugs I'm not supposed to be alive right now. I was a bigger piece of shit than you've ever seen. It was also a different era, I think this was around early death wish

Summer tour vid a must see for zoomers to get a vibe of what shit was like right before pc tranny gayness took over the world, what you were able to get away with in skateboarding was awesome

I sold this kid weed at 35:44 he was a total weirdo lol
https://youtu.be/jJXo0qmgMOU?si=b1k1F2GY5sNQL-Bd
>>
>>201366
Bro we thought thought we were cool gangsters doin that shit lol
>>
>>201367
dont slime up skateboarding with your coon antics
>>
>>201369
It was coon on coon violence

I don't skateboard anymore anyway, imagine flipping a toy for other boys lol I could still out skate anyone on this board. I'm so steezy one ollie over the hip youll know I'm him

But shit is fucking gay now plus my ankle hurts seriously what company would you even want to support nowadays. I would probably wear a independent shirt for aesthetics but they cucked so that doesn't even exist just Nike SBs for me
>>
File: file.png (1.97 MB, 1500x750)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>201184
>>201182
>>201243
GOD WHY ARE CRAZY WOMEN WHO'D RUIN MY LIFE SUCH A FUCKING TURN ON?
>>
>>201256
Local brand (Dark Arts) 8.5" twin tail deck
Indy hardware
Indy Hollows
Bones bushings, hard/black
1/4" risers
Spitfire 53mm 101a tablets
Bronson bearings
Mob grip

DC Pensford high tops for my giant clown feet

I was skating a 8.65" creature board with a nose before this and I liked it, but I missed being able to skate either side without thinking. I like being able to do a shuv or a hand varial or whatever and have it feel exactly the same for the next trick.
>>
File: cat sideye.gif (2.79 MB, 476x480)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>201362
>>201367
Why would someone admit to such blatant faggotry on a Tibetan basket weaving forum? Did you think that story would be funny or something?
>>
Thought from watching vert alert: what a joke that female street was put in the Olympics.
>>
>>201402
>DC Pensford high tops
>hand varial

Damn I have to hang out here with 4chan autists doing hand varials or hang with slap trannies watching bbc hypno why is there not just a place for actual cool skaters, how much does it cost to host a website for a year?
>>
>>201403
What's the worse thing you've ever done anon, were all anonymous here
>>
>>201412
calm down gaston if you dont like it dont watch em
>>
File: 1710043170867576.webm (1.99 MB, 720x404)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB WEBM
>>201401
Don't get me started bud
>>
>>201433
I always wanted a methany to blow a huge cloud on my dick while she's suckin
>>
if you have a park within 20 miles youre a privileged faggot. FUCK you
if theres an actual skateshop within 20 miles FUCK you privileged boy
>>
>>201435
go swallow some junkies nut you fucking bitch I have hella parks and two shops within twenty minutes of me so FUCK you man
>>
>>201362
wow u guys suck lol
>>201401
>>201433
>>201434
please stand up kings... u deserve better
>>
>>201367
>It was also a different era
you guys still suck but honestly this explains a lot, people were way more prone to being gigantic pieces of shit when you could get away with stuff before everyone had a smart phone that could instantly record u or call the cops

anyways, everyone should reply to this with the most fucked up thing u ever did, i wont tell i promise
>>
File: 57385968386.jpg (90 KB, 600x600)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>homie texts the park is empty
30 yr old boomer take over time!
>>
>>201453
When I was young a bunch of kids similar to the anon above snatched my bros brand new alien workshop 7.5 and bolted, another group stole my friends bag and made him pay them to tell him where it was. There was plenty of other run ins. You'd go to some sketchy places and deal with sketchy people. No one got hurt in the end and there was many positives that outweighed the negatives. And I wouldn't trade those negative experiences for the surveillance state we live in now, where everyone is the secret police. Because most the good times wouldn't have happened too.
>>
>>201458
true anon, that other dude is probably an outlier plus 4chan tends to attract the worst kind of people too ...all my friends that skated growing up were pretty chill. our skate shop got robbed and had to close down but it was also an indoor park that was already struggling to stay open so i think getting robbed was the last nail in the coffin for it. rip... that was probably the most fucked thing to happen i can think of
>>
File: 1718129156999932.jpg (645 KB, 1081x1080)
645 KB
645 KB JPG
>>201460
I mean I'm not really a outlier since the last two posts are familiar with getting robbed I was just the bad guy in those scenarios, I'm actually a good guy I stopped stealing at like age 20 I was just a dumb kid I was honestly dumb untill I turned 31 n got sober

The worst thing I done is almost kill random people and my own mother in meth psychosis cause I thought I was in a cia truman show gangstalking program and thought they were in on it, the only reason I didnt is I thought cia were trying to finesse me to kill someone to end up in jail cause i was a bad society member
>>
>>201460
The ol' insurance job kek
>>
>>201470
This is why I hold no ill will, the people doing the evil deeds I am certain had far worse evil come their way. I wasn't a saint either but there are certainly levels. Glad you're doing better anon.
>>
>>201472
Actually the wallet I use to this day I invoked a 'finders keepers' law on about two decades ago after a skate. No idea why I kept it this long but it reminds me not to do that shit again.
>>
man this thread is really adding up, this junkie just posts nasty whores
>>201184
then meth whores
>>201433

and then talks about his meth smoking days and the good old psychosis
>>201470

atleast they stopped bullying that swedish schizo I hope they aren't posting mean things in that guys comments or anything
>>
>>201476
Nah I didn't post the whores
>>
File: 584828181984.jpg (222 KB, 1000x742)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>197436
Well something went wrong with my photo review. I almost died going head first into a quarter getting stuck on a gum nut. I've also never skated a park so slippery.
>>
File: file.png (3.65 MB, 1041x1440)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB PNG
>>201421
>varials are kook tricks now

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: file.png (315 KB, 568x604)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>201452
>please stand up kings... u deserve better
I just want a cockicidal manic with a tight petite body to ride me like a red faced demon as she chokes me and hate cries at the intensity then slams down hard as I nut my very fucking soul into the deepest reach of her soaking pink pussy and the feeling of my lava-like load sends her over the edge into a quivering orgasm where she fails to hold back a scream before collapsing back onto the bed and calling me a fucking asshole. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>201511
it's 9am dude
>>
god damn this thread has been fucking hilarious
>>
>>201509
Varials are gay on street and vert buddy. Just look at the photo you posted, gross no style hawk there's no style on that trick at all
>>
>>201514
Just like the rest of this website, there's so much dumb shit posted on a regular basis that I'm no longer able to tell the difference between trolling and authentic retardation.
>>
>>201511
This reminds me of when I finessed, fucked, cucked niggers, then saved this drug slut. 20 yo blonde petite big butt big tits elf ears, tightest warmest pretty pussy. I sold her drugs once before then she told me her dad was on a business trip n I was like bet I'll let you in on something, I'll sell you a half g of this drug for $70 dollars and show you how to drop it on candy, it's 500 doses. She was like come over now lol. A whole gram only cost me $50. So I of course weasel my way into staying at her house the whole week her dad's gone and end up doing copious amounts of drugs with her slaying her pussy with my straight man cock. She invited her girl friend over but also guy friends too turns out they're all niggers trying to do what I'm doing but they can't cause my drugs and fucking style are superior, she just calls me "the plug" to them lol it made them so mad, one nigger even punched a hole in her door and stormed out after I cucked him so bad. She said she fucked all of em, but they couldn't get to her that week that was my domicile. So at the end I sat her down and told her she needs to move away to her mom's and get sober and stop fucking with niggers. She did all that cause I was the smartest person she ever came across. Like 6 months later she sent me a message begging me to start a onlyfans with her and let me manage her money. Deleted my insta soon after tho. If you want young drug sluts anons all you need is good drugs
>>
legendary thread so far
>>
big fan of this sean ryan guy, love a nerdy chris millic cooper winterson gifted hater lookin mfer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B24OFpwfB4&t=102s
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0OR6VxR7s&t=40s
>>
>>201476
>atleast they stopped bullying that swedish schizo I hope they aren't posting mean things in that guys comments or anything

Aapo has had his comments off on every video for a few months. He needs to turn them back on if he wants me to watch his schizo vlogs
>>
File: saq ooh.gif (761 KB, 498x278)
761 KB
761 KB GIF
>been skating for 3 years
>oldfag so not really ambitious with it, just skate every day I can for as long as I can
>do a dozen or so tricks, none of which I'm particularly good at
>for reason I can't remember, I start changing my general stance, making sure my legs are bent at all times and my back heel is up, basically doing a "surfer" pose more often than not
>suddenly I'm way more fucking stable and confident
>slapping into tricks with precision and balance
>they all now somehow feel amazing
>lock in to a proper stand up 5050 on a qp where I'd normally have my weight in the ramp
>do another one of these and bork it, but manage to shuffle the shit back into position mid grind on purpose

Muh dick, I love skateboarding. Fuck I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, I'd stay out until sun up otherwise. Shit just clicks some times and suddenly ALL of your tricks get better.
>>
>>201585
I wish this was me, Im an oldfag but I've been skating 25 years and I'm over it, I can do all the tricks and make the park my bitch, it's gotten boring, there's nothing else to do, and I've grown jaded. Enjoy your learning anon
>>
>>201582
are you bullying appu
i like appu when he isnt totally off his rocker
how do we get him the help he needs his tricks are steezy
>>
>>201530
man joa wishes he had that facial structure :^)

kid and everything was sick but I almost wish they kid that fucked up flip at 12:38 from me the shit like seared into my mind over the rest of his part which was remarkably fast skated, good steeze on his tricks - they shouldve cut that one though kinda burned into my retinas or somethin
>>
File: IMG_2163.jpg (313 KB, 786x611)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
theres no worse feeling than riding in front of normies and failing to pop the board in your hand. i did this 4 times in the span of an hour of riding.
>>
>>201524
fake and gay
>>
>>201591
this happens and its a shit feeling when it does happen

were you using the off pop foot and wrong hand or old reliable was just failing ya
>>
>>201593
Nah anon I have endless stories of being a based nigger in my teens and twenties when I can figure out how to retire to SEA I'll write a book about my life and give anons free e copies
>>
>>201589
No, I've only ever commented on his skating. I relate to him in some ways
>>
https://sanctionsnow.com/products/last-resort-x-spitfire-vm003-canvas-hi-shoes-black?variant=42706309251251
https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/converse/green-cons-one-star-pro-sneakers/14360621?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD9ouUtJZ3c4L93Ui1wsg0S9BBYS8&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvb-zBhCmARIsAAfUI2t_3mbFbvjxfk43aGKl-eRApNyoDjbscAYyZKagJusWjYIm95F5UjMaAnUdEALw_wcB
https://www.newbalance.ca/en_ca/pd/nb-numeric-440-v2-trail-high/NM440TBG-D-10.html
which one do i pick
>>
>>201616
I find most NBs ugly and Last Resorts seem flimsy. I would get the CONS. Only ever had one pair but I liked them.
>>
>>201618
I had a pair of converse as a kid and they were the worst skateshoe, but I guess they were just regular sneakers? like 0 protection and the cloth ripped right through after like 2 ollies.
>>
File: pray for mojo.jpg (42 KB, 600x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>201587
Thanks. Sometimes I'll get bored like that and actually stop and learn a new trick, but mostly I just like doing the same shit on different ramps in different ways. That's the fun of only getting properly active in your 30s I guess.

>>201591
>try to do cool guy nose pop pickup
>completely fuck it up and send it off some annoying sideways direction
>have to turn around to see where it went
>try again
>...and again
>just pick the fucking thing off the ground
>virginity regrows in front of a crowd of people
>>
File: yougottaseethispostbro.jpg (362 KB, 1599x905)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>201585
>lock in to a proper stand up 5050 on a qp where I'd normally have my weight in the ramp
>>
need new skate shoes don’t recommend me no visual novel rape victim vans bullshit
>>
>>201649
Osiris D3
>>
File: what.png (1.47 MB, 2048x2048)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>201649
>visual novel rape victim vans bullshit
oh this thing? they said their "inspiration" came from hanging out in the red light district with prostitutes. what a weird thing to make.
>>
Bombette Martin skates for Embassy and is now legal
>>
>>201649
what were those fucking wild balenciaga looking shoes from like three threads ago, those

>>201628
okay relax assclown, stand up 50s are a legitimate trick

>>201656
bro you gotta fucking stop, go outside, touch some fucking grass or something, sure shes a cute looking chick but you gotta phrase it like
>and is now legal

like you did some fucking olsen twin countdown shit my guy wtf
>>
File: butthead shup up.png (317 KB, 500x496)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>201628
>Anon says he started doing a trick properly
>this is apparently cringe
>>
>>201654
>only skate passport boards
Pls don't do a bud light on me
>>
>>201649
I'm going to hunt down some fallens next shoe
>>
>>201649
I'm a blazer main. Sometimes I'll grab soletech stuff when its really cheap too.
>>
File: icon.jpg (14 KB, 288x288)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>201625
>try again
>...and again
>just pick the fucking thing off the ground
>>
>>201616
canvas last resorts aren't gonna last long, go with the converse, new balances were good to me fresh out the box for like 2 weeks then the flick got weird plus those new balances don't even look like skate shoes..
>>
>>201659
do not engage with the pedos from these threads, they like to fuck little girls and will say anything to justify it
>>
>>201681
>Buy corporate shit
Know yourself
>>
>>201682
Dr Pizza levels of projection
>>
roping on notcheetos’ neotenous chest ass and navel
>>
>>201683
who gives a fuck, just buy what is cheap and doesn't look terrible with good performance
>>
>>201683
very punk rawk anon
>>
>>201687
I do. Skating is fucking gay with all these corporate whores.
>>
>>201687
So a shop deck
>>
alright bros im going to see if ace trucks are worth the hype

also got some of those reynolds spitfire wheels for some ditch skating this summer.
>>
>>201184
who
>>
>>201696
The love child of Braydon Szafranski and Leo Baker
>>
>>201697
i need a name
>>
>>201695
I looked them up and one site says they are 43mm high lol. But a review says its actually 49mm which makes more sense.
>>
>>201692
nah, fuck a shop deck. i like full/shovel nose shapes and will buy them for cheap any place i can find them. shop decks are always popsicle shapes here
>>
>>201682
im just gonna assume they're jits too or younger than me cause at a certain point you're like meh, but these guys are just fuckin canines
>>201711
>>201698

>>201616
also last resorts are cool but canvas ones defeat the purpose when you make a shoe out of canvas its effectively for the normies
>>
Im doing an experiment. Ive always rode bones reds or cheaper. I took a really old set of fkd abec 3 bearings with shields that arent supposed to come off, popped the shields off with a center punch and a hook and I want to try them raw because my current reds probably could use a cleaning soon.
>>
>>201754
i have reds on my 8.5 and ceramics on my 8 having ridden both pretty extensively I think my wheel diameter makes more of a difference provided their both formula fours specifically having even wheels all around as I have a tendency to wear my heelside rear foot wheel more cause I powerslide too much
>>
>>201756
I just dont like the idea of maintenance. These took hits from a center punch and a 2lb ball peen hammer and everything's in place and spinning despite being like 20 years old. Just going to let them soak in dish soap and water, maybe use brake clean and a heat gun later and idk what wheels Ill put them in, but Im only skating 52-54mm for technical skating. I have 2 long board set ups that I have no idea what wheel sizes I have or bearings since I last used them over 10 years ago before I quit skating. They were supposed to be my rain board set up wheels and bearings, but now the shields are off, I just want to see how they do.
>>
>>201759
only thing is I should find a way to put shields on the inside of the bearing, they are uniform in the place holders for the balls. or I can imagine dirt just building up inside the wheel between the 2 bearings, but that would take a long time to build up and maintenance would be just taking them out and putting them back in I guess
>>
Be honest with me guys, is popping shields just a meme? Does it actually improve anything beyond aesthetics?
>>
the homie behind the counter encouraged me to pop my bearings to increase the noise

I questioned the validity of allowing more dirt in
>>
>>201775
I just like the sound
>>
>>201775
i used to have to clean and relube my bearings whenever they'd seize up when i had shields on them. decided to go without and can't remember the last time i had to do maintenance. there's been no noticeable negative impact on them. in the long term they may not last as long, but i'd rather have shorter lived, less fuss than longer lasting, constant needing to be tended to bearings
>>
>>201775
idk thats why I want to try. The shields were supposed to be on these permanently anyway.
>>
>>201695
ace trucks are naturally the loosest trucks and most prone to axel slippage.
>>
Let's say I was a crypto millionaire and wanted to a fund a /esg/ meetup at a skatepark. I would fly you all out at my expense. Are you going? What skatepark we hittin? What would it look like?
>>
>>201845
>Are you going?
hell yea
>What skatepark we hittin?
burnside
>What would it look like?
everybody standing around on the deck
>>
>>201845
Are you gonna fly me out from eastern yurop because I'm down.
>>
>>201845
>Are you going?
yea
>What skatepark we hittin?
world tour
>What would it look like?
skate, drugs, sex and rave
>>
>>201845
duh
woodward but its just us
depends on the vibe of the clique i guess but itd be pretty sweet to have a big ass skate compound with wood and concrete and no kids im kind of square but booze and kush are cool
>>
File: 1554407965824.jpg (2.52 MB, 4032x3024)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
Hell yes
Somewhere with lots of flatground so we can teach these guys how to ollie once and for all
Picrel
>>
>>201870
/fa/ meet?
>>
>>201870
>fucking giraffe boner neck, pants too tight wide hipped having ass
>manlet in the high heels
>clown shoes
>lanky hater with a missmatch belt and slav gear
>juul user
>normal guy who made a mistake
>the guy for which this meet was a mistake (the reason)
>>
anyone has some experience with etnies marana? just bought a pair, and it feels like my heel is keep slipping out of it, although the size is perfect and fits my feet

can I break it in somehow?
>>
>>201845
Are you going?
yes
What skatepark we hittin?
the closest one to 9/11 ground zero
What would it look like?
everyone doing rocketed ollies with one hesh boomer ranting about car batteries while i have premarital hand holding with notcheetos
>>
>>201865
>woodward but its just us
what a dream I could slam on wood all day, one slam in concrete and I'm broken
>>
>>201372
It's nostalgic reading about your life. I forgot how retarded everyone was in the 90s.
>>
File: grilledcheese.jpg (182 KB, 800x533)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
hope everyone had a good sesh for skate day today
>>
>>201936
I did. I just started skating again and learned a kickflip in my moms basement last december. I took it outside in 95+ degree weather and went to a tennis court for the first time to skate. I like the limits of my moms basement in a way because with all the space and head room I have outside on smooth ground and assuming someones going to be watching, I land the shit I practiced. I know limits of skateboarding have been pushed, but finding unique spots and getting a sexy kickflip at least will make me happy.

On the topic of kickflips, Ive always skated tight trucks and as a kid I didnt have any weight anyway. So I am forcing myself to ride loose trucks and of course am heavy now. When I pop my kickflips I have a tendency to have the board start to turn backside like its going to varial kickflip, but not enough to where I cant land. I think its from putting my weight down to unintentionally make it turn left before I pop, but idk still learning.

Also if I can ollie 3ft over the middle of the tennis court net doesnt seem like a farfetched goal, but it would be cool if I had some up high ledges to practice getting on to first. I didnt even attempt it, but I know I can do it.
>>
>>201938
today was a huge confidence boost to say the least. I already know I can do a lot, its just skateparks are shit anymore and I dont have skatespots unless I make them alone. Ive noted a few spots to go to, but trying to save them for when I am confident enough.
>>
>>201939
>skateparks are shit anymore
what happened?
>>
>>201064
prob my favorite skate youtuber desu
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpEG54Leb4w
>>
>>201943
idk they tore down the good ones from the 90s and the new ones are smaller parks with shit flow.
>>
someone got stabbed for go skate day and then everyone jumped him and like 200 people skated in the streets and jammed traffic lol
>>
>>201954
jumped the guy that got stabbed or the guyy that did the stabbing? Sounds hectic

Did any of you chuckle fucks watch the new polar video?
>>
Are red dragons much better than globe wheels
>>
>>201961
post it ill watch, it's stupid just to say "did you see" but not link it - it's alot easier to engage with your post about the thing you want to talk about is linked
>>
>>201976
sounds like a you problem
>>
Ok bros I got a board now how do I actually stand on it and then move without falling
>>
>>201845
burnside or smp in china
>>
>>201986
listen you little cocksmoking gen alpha faggot. back in my day we watched vids TOGETHER at someone house or at a shop. there was no fucking "yo did you see the latest" NO there was only "yo bro come over and watch the newest 411 tape." learn how to no be a lil bitch, itll take you far in life
>>
>>201991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyviCrmBXs
>>
>>201987
learn ballet
>>
>>201988
When I went to Burnside in 2014 as soon as I rolled up these guys said locals only and to get the fuck out
>>
burnt out boomers stuck in the 90s are cringe
>>
>>201987
Find somehwere flat, place the board own and stand on it. Lean a bit forward, a bit back, lean the best balance point.
Then go bomb a hill, shit yourself, bail and chase the unaway board down 95% of the hill.
Basically JUST DO IT!
>>
How do you guys actually carry your boards when not riding them?
>>
did you faggots see the video of the frenchman kicking that nigger tyshawn jones off his bike lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/1dkpkud/skateboarder_tyshawn_jones_gets_kicked_off_bike/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=940106a2bd8e4b0398d11ddc882b5a2c&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=1dkpkud
>>
>>202004
>you faggots
>posts reddit link
>>
>>202004
>french
>man

fucking coward frogs
>>
>>202004
he fucking falcon kicked the shit out of him with the swiftness too

also fuck that frog
>>
>>202004
>>202007
>>202008
>Need Reddit account to view this video
Fucking faggots, all of you. Even ifmits to see a nigger get kicked. Leave this site.
>>
I always regretted not getting into skateboard when I was young, I'm 31 now is it too late?
>>
>>202009
you dumb mobile using nigger, reddit doesnt require an acc to watch videos I certainly saw it without

>>202025
no, but injury will set you back and if being behind dudes who have trained since age 7 bothers you, don't come crying to us
>>
>>202009
https://x.com/herschelhimself/status/1803792862296895750
>>
also im sure a lot of you dickheads have never lived or been someplace with bike lanes but people use that shit to actually get places and get to work and stuff, you shouldnt be going fucking 3mph acting euphoric while your buttbuddy behind you films for an IG story. you should at least be maintaining a decent speed. its like taking the family out on a sunday cruise but you decide to drive 25 mph on the highway instead of taking some backroads or some shit. not saying the frog was in the right but I have felt his rage and anger before.
>>
>>202031
a yell is sufficient, the kick demands retribution
>>
>>202032
yeah thats what im saying I woulda just yelled at him to fuck off to a park or trail. frenchie coulda done that we dont know what happened before the video. a lot of americans in any situation love to inconvenience people even more when theyre told off tho,
>>
>>202031
imagine being a frenchman just trying to get to work and there's some retarded american negro swerving in the bike lane thinking he's a rockstar

TJ is probably one of the most arrogant skateboarders to have ever existed, i'm so glad that dumb fuck got knocked down a peg
>>
i must admit i am mostly happy that TJ got kicked off his bike because i dislike black people
>>
>>202031
Fuck you bikecuck suck my dick lil hoe
>>
>>202000
I usually just strap it to my backpack.
>>202025
No. But every day you don't get stated is another day for you to regret. So just do it. Take it easy, do your warmups, wea your pads, whateve it takes to feel comfortable, oesn't matter as long as you do it.
>>
>>202025
you're smarter therefore less likely to get injured
>>
>>202034
summed up my thoughts perfectly

>>202037
ill take my bikelock to your head fat american fuck
>>
>>202041
>strap it to my backpack
Post your setup bro
>>
>>202043
You'll take your throat to my dick little gay biketwink.,
>>
>>202060
fuck outta here fat faggot. i fucking hate fat anti exercise people more than anyone in the world. yall are like junkies to me, cause you are, addicted to corn products and sugar like good little piggies, getting mad at anyone does anything besides sit in air conditioning all day.

>>202053
not him but bungee cords work good
>>
anyone else local ""skate scene"" and shop a bunch of cliquey coolguy faggots? having two pros ride for the shop
made everything even worse. im glad i stopped caring about trying to make friends and will always be a loser faggot that doesn't mind skating alone
>>
Im trying to learn a pressure flip or a tre flip, which ever one clicks with me first. I have no idea how they work when its almost all back foot scooping. Im guessing pressure flip, back foot is closer to being over the wheel and it scoops back and forward and a tre flip has a back foot farther away from the wheel and its almost entirely just a backward scoop with all the weight down on your back toes.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/skateiq
this dude is actually helpful for newfags but the shit is paywalled >>202025
>>
>>202066
Any non paypig options for newdags?
>>
>>202067
youll best learn by experience and stepping on a board and maybe finding youtube videos for specific questions. Honestly sometimes tutorials mess me up more than they help because everyone does something a little different. You cant rush the process though. Like you might land a kickflip in a few days once youre at the level to start learning them, like you can do ollies and 180s and shoves, but itll take another year or more to get them good.
>>
>>202067
all you need is ben degros and ride channel tutorials

>>202064
>anyone else local ""skate scene"" and shop a bunch of cliquey coolguy faggots? having two pros ride for the shop
this is one of my locals to the T. the other is the nice guy shop thats cool with everyone and puts on lots of people. they got a small but decent indoor park they also have roller skater shit for the women and lots of zines and other shit and shoes from companies that arent nike/NB/addidas/vans. The bummer is that like 90% of skate shit that happens in the city is through the dick head shop, I went to a premier there and was getting vibed just standing outside waiting for it to start so I finished my tall can and just left. Feel bad for you guys that only have one local and its trash.
>>
>>202064
lol absolutely
>>
>>202064
Not with skating but I know the feeling from fighting games, yeah it's ass
>>
>>202074
the cool guys in the fighting game scene are fucking hilarious like bro youve been wearing unwashed stained grey sweatpants and a DBZ sweatshirt for a week, you smell like shit, your ashy asf and your holding a gamecube controller, you spend all your free time playing a video game to maybe win $100 at a small ass event here and there, you are not cool, you're a loser.
>>
>>202076
>>202074
I used to play fighting games, but only SF and tekken are the ones I was cool with and have the better communities. SF a little more salty.
>>
>>201649
that's a thing?? someone link me these higurashi shoes
>>
>>202061
>yall

kys bikecuck
>>
File: local.png (347 KB, 640x411)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
rate my local
>>
>>202083
8/10 I love it it's just small.
>>
>>202083
that sucks if it gets crowded, but if its just you thats pretty neat. 5/10 assuming you arent waiting your turn. Im tempted to get slightly softer wheels and just go for street skating even if I get kicked out of locations. Its not like my locals are bad, but no one street skates and the skateparks are crowded any day anytime.
>>
>>202085
hell even look at this ground. I havnt been here yet cause it is a slight drive for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqq-RS7wLAA

and this is near to me and new
https://youtu.be/o8_qe796o2I
I dont like the flow at all and it gets crowded. Feels bad for learning shit.
>>
>>202082
>americans dont exercise and get upset over words
truly a fragile nation
>>
>>202087
Your inferiority complex is too severe. I think you're beyond saving bikecuck.
>>
>>202076
Yeah people who dont see locals for their hobbies like this as nice places to meet with people and just enjoy your hobby together are fucking retarded regardless of the genre . I have no idea why some faggots keep trying to be this weird personality that hangs around with a clique in such circumstances
>>
>>202089
i dont need to be saved faggot I can ride a bike without training wheels, unlike you
>>
>>202083
>no transition
1/10
>>
the guys who skate and are at my local are cool so I can't relate, also the guys who I met who skate and also like fighting games are cool too
>>
>>202083
Looks fun. 8/10. Rate mine.
>>
i dont get skate fashion
>>
>>202104
What's to get? Just wear something comfortable and easy to move in. Ideally also something you don't mind getting a bit shredded up.
>>
File: ventura3-02.jpg (62 KB, 956x378)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Ventura probably has the worst local scene in the whole fucking country. It's bizarre how bad it is. I am not involved with any of it though, I just skate by myself. I'm a big lurker and I am acquaintances with a lot of people here though so I kinda know what's going on. There are a lot of pros that have come out of this city relative to its size eg Diego Todd, Curren Caples, Jake Anderson, Aaron Loreth, the list could go on...

The first thing to understand is that about a year ago a new skate shop opened in town. It was a partnership between Mike Anderson and another local guy I will call A. Because of the location of Mike and A's shop it has a sort of 'hoodrat' thing going on where a lot of the people in that scene are a bit questionable. FWIW from what I've seen Mike Anderson is a good dude, I've never had a conversation with him but he's the kind of guy that will say what's up to everyone at the park and just bring a good vibe to a session.

In this city there are three skateparks which are all really bad. They were apparently built by a regular concrete company in the 90s that had no experience with skateparks. See pic related for an example. All three of the parks are basically the same; weird, steep flow bowls that you can't grind and the concrete is super bumpy and slippery due to years of being painted over. Some small street obstacles around the perimeter of the park. Two out of three have these weird vert wall obstacles. If you've followed Limosine or Frog as brands you've probably seen videos of the park in the picture being skated. There is a small group of local guys who love it and can actually rip that vert wall. Keyword here is small. These parks all basically go unskated 95% of the time. I live about 10 minutes from this park yet I'll drive 30 minutes 2-3 times a week to go skate a decent one instead.
>>
File: westparkventura3.jpg (49 KB, 1000x750)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>202110
Some of the locals here have been trying to get the city to build a new skatepark in place of West park for about a decade. A lot of them wanted to keep the original park and just expand it, which IMO is stupid but whatever, not really a big deal. In the past couple of years they ended up securing funding from the city to build a new skatepark and locked in Grindline as the builders. 2 million dollars for a new park.

The Grindline reps came to the town and basically said they couldn't keep the original park and build around it because the original park was falling apart and it would be a liability for them. No big deal, it's a shitty outdated old park that barely anyone skates, right? Nope. The locals to this park got all shitty to the point there were literally yelling at the Grindline rep in the community meeting. I was there. Jake Anderson and Curren Caples, pros which get to skate the whole world, were saying that if Grindline was going to knock down the old park to build a new one then they didn't want any new park at all. Insane. They don't even fucking live here anymore. It's worth noting this park is in the 'poor' part of town, and there are a tone of kids in this area who would really benefit from having something to do other than get into gang shit and do drugs. The Grindline rep at the meeting was kinda dumbfounded. Probably the first time he's ever had anything other than a positive reception when going to a new town.

So some time passes and I'm not sure of the details to this but basically A didn't want to (or couldn't) be a partner in the skate shop anymore and Mike Anderson bought out his part of it. I don't know whether there were hard feelings or not. Well part of the reason that Mike Anderson opened this shop in the location was because it is close to where the new park is going to be built which would have been great for business and the local skate community because it's within skating distance of the park.
>>
>>202111
dang that park does look like shit. no reason to keep it really.

its a shame there used to be basically a mega park, a mini pipe, a full halfpipe, beginner section, street section and wood section and it was taken down in favor of more movie theatre screens like 10 years ago.
>>
File: westparknew.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>202111
The funding for the new park will end in 2025. If that park hasn't been built by that time then Ventura won't get a new park and the decade-long effort to get a new one will have been worthless.

So now, 6 months before that funding will be reallocated to something else, A has started a petition to stop the new construction so they can keep the old park. It's the most ridiculous shit ever. They are saying that getting a new park is just an attempt to gentrify the area. These guys are saying that this shitty park that was built in the late 90s is some important part of skateboarding and Ventura history akin to Derby park or something in Santa Cruz. It seems like A is just doing it to spite Mike Anderson and the new shop. I don't even know, it's the most bizarre fucking thing ever. And a lot of other retards in the scene are just going along with it and supporting it because most skateboarders are just braindead normies who will follow authority rather than think for themselves.

If they lose funding for the new park and we miss out on having pic related instead of the previous pictures I'm going to be so bummed.
>>
Sorry if I rambled i just needed to rant about how retarded the skate scene in Ventura is for a minute. I feel like anywhere else in the world would be so fucking excited to have a brand new grindline park in their town but people in this city are just spastics.
>>
>>202102
I've skated here before. Fun park
>>
>>202106
no you need to dress like an extra from a 2002 teen movie
>>
>>202120
>>
>>202097
Yes you do, bikecuck. You instantly got triggered and jumped on the assumption that I'm American, when I'm not, and that wasn't implied anywhere. You are an angry little brain rotten bikecuck. You hallucinate Americans everywhere. The most literal definition of insecurity.
>>
I think we can all agree yall is a word reserved for southern rednecks and gay men.
>>
>>202104
thats cause your gay
>>
>>202111
>The locals to this park got all shitty to the point there were literally yelling at the Grindline rep in the community meeting. I was there. Jake Anderson and Curren Caples, pros which get to skate the whole world, were saying that if Grindline was going to knock down the old park to build a new one then they didn't want any new park at all.
every californian needs to be shot. if it were an evergreen park Id understand but thats just shit fucking behavior, how many of those locals have ever even built anything themselves.
>>
>>201997
That's a meme. Skaters at Burnside periodically yell "PARK'S CLOSED" when it gets busy. Just a running inside joke.
>>
File: 1838406733.jpg (56 KB, 640x547)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Do you have any board recommendations for fatties? 210 lbs here, trying to manage my weight, but I feel like no matter what skateboard I buy, I'd just snap it in half by standing on it
>>
>>202157
there's a fat skater who posts vids of himself regularly snapping boards who iirc recommended santa cruz vx decks and venture trucks
>>
>>202157
lose weight fatty.
>>
>>202157
Powell flight deck
t. 240 lbs and snap everything else
>>
>>202157
Get two decks, get some extra long hardware, bolt them together!
This is also probably terrible advice and should be discarded.
>>
>>202157
180 pound guy here, will I snap the average board too
>>
>>202110
I thought that was some kind of oxymoron
>steep flow bowl

but holy shit thats awful, have you thought about vocalizing what you said here, especially like bro you dont even fucking live here you globetrotting cunt i actually have to skate this dogshit
>>
>>202157
look right here troon. if he can skate so can you
https://youtube.com/@joey_walder
>>
>>202157
Deluxe boards feel strongest to me. Get an 8.5+. That should be enough wood. Hell I am 195 apparently and I've never worried about this. Actually clean snapped 1 deck in 15 years.
>>
File: 1691246484404463.png (101 KB, 329x238)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
anyone else keep seeing the climbing skateboard twink pop up on their yt?
>>
I'm dumb how do I know which way I'm supposed to be standing/which leg is my main one
>>
>>202176
deluxe does feel solid. I just bought a real board. I bought a krooked board before too. I will stick with the deluxe boards.
>>
>>202180
idk if you feel stronger standing on one leg or another, or being able to do a one legged jump easier on one or the other, but the stronger leg should be your front leg. If it makes no difference, just go regular.
>>
>>202169
>you dont even fucking live here you globetrotting cunt i actually have to skate this dogshit
seriously, some dickhead pro shouldnt have say in an argument about a skatepark just because they once were a local or whatever. stick up for your community, tell these kooks to fuck off
>>
>>202169
>>202190
Honestly due to the sketchiness of some of the people involved in the skate scene here I just kept my mouth shut during the meeting. It's a weird mix of rich hipster kids (like Curren Caples) and legitimate gang-banger types. These people would hold grudges and recognise me at the skatepark if they saw me. I'm also not from here and there is a heavy local element so basically anything I say is just going to be written off as a white blow-in trying to gentrify the town or something.

Luckily there are enough local dudes that have their heads screwed on straight that there is some backlash against this retardation but my God it's frustrating.
>>
>tried to get into skating at 23
>tweaked my back in a parking lot at 4am trying to ollie off a curb
>laid there in pain for 5 minutes before waddling home
>stopped skating because life happened
>26 now
>bought a pair of fruitboots because I figured they were safer
>haven't even used them yet
>just the thought of using them makes me want to skateboard instead
faggotry aside, which one would you say is safer?
I just care about optimizing longevity while still having fun at this point
>>
>>202192
So you tried skating and then realized you were homosexual? I'd go with fruitbooting.

Seriously though if you want something safe go play golf or some shit.
>>
>>202196
not safe, I'm just scared of fucking my back again so I guess which one is gentler on that as far as jumping shit
>>
>>202197
I wouldn't know I've never wanted to fruitboot in my life. I imagine skating is probably safer just because you can bail out of tricks
>>
>>202197
I am 29 years old you have no excuse anon. Get in the gym and build some muscle if you are afraid of snapping your shit. Drink milk. You are not too old to skate/slam. There are 50 year olds learning this shit for the first time and making progress. I notice so many young people wasting their youth assuming they are too old. Don't be one of them anon.
>>
>>202198
true but I also remember stomping on my tail being what fucked my back up which would not happen with rollerblades

>>202199
>build some muscle if you are afraid of snapping your shit
I lift daily and have hit 1/2/3/4 at my "peak"
I haven't tweaked my back since but I was also regularly lifting when it happened
I've just been scared to skateboard in specific since but I'm gonna do one of them
>>
What was your biggest hurdle when first starting out, anons?
>>
>>202178
never seen him
>>
>>202188
>the stronger leg should be your front leg
Not necessarily true.
>>202204
Getting money for a board.
>>
>>202212
I think its true. I can barely ride switch, but I can balance 1 foot on the board regular.
>>
File: 1590892142153.gif (1.43 MB, 200x200)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>after work
>get in and notice glass shards everywhere inside
>realize car got broken into
>two of my boards that were in the passenger seat got jacked
>left everything else alone including the actual expensive stuff I was hauling around
I'm pissed. I had some quality hardware on those two.
Smashing someone's car window just to steal a couple of skateboards is fucking stupid though.
>>
>>202219
>I can barely ride switch

Then you don't skate and your opinion is irrelevant. Respectfully. If you've done multiple sports you'd know. When I dunk for example I have a preference which foot to have forward when doing a 2 foot jump. When I do flips I have a different preference which foot to jump form. Could be different for skating for different people. Easiest way to know is whichever foot naturally goes front when you're about to slide on ice.
>>
>>202000
between my thumb and index, pinky out
>>
standing leg how forward put foot front poot froot boot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrnvIaTpalw
>>
>>202204
getting my mom to let me skate in the street instead of just our tiny shitty driveway.

>>202192
>>tweaked my back in a parking lot at 4am trying to ollie off a curb
>>laid there in pain for 5 minutes before waddling home
jesus christ what a faggot you are. skateboarding is not for you
>>
>>202191
>legitimate gang-banger types
the only people you should be legitimately scared of. what are the rich fags gonna do when the new park is built and is dope and everyone loves it? cool guy you? big fucking deal, tell em to eat a dick and skate the skreets if they dont like it.
>>
>>202178
yeah, he seems nice, i would be his friend. wish he's posted more skating though
>>
>>202227
>faggot for getting hurt because I didn't warm up
I am unironically stronger than you will ever be (which is not impressive, you're just THAT weak) and would cave your head in a heartbeat, twink
>>
File: ramp.jpg (24 KB, 411x311)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Anyone decent on miniramps/qp's got advice for getting onto the coping/doing fly-outs when the transition is steep/higher? I'm OK at babby heights, but anything over 4ft starts making me feel like I'm going to slip out as I approach the coping, which makes me unconciously kill my speed before I can even get to it. I'd like to just do a fly-out or something on a ramp like pic related, something that has no coping so the fear of that isn't there, but I just can't get my balance right and I always lose all my speed and end up getting no air as I go over. Sometimes it's so bad I go over doing a fucking manual cause my weight is all over the place. I think it's the fear, but not sure what I can do to get over it.
>>
>>202220
That's grim. I had a homeless skeleton bitch rummaging through my backpack yesterday while my back was turned at a street spot. I hate thieves.
>>
>>202230
>this response
lol faggot
>>
>>202235
Just stop over thinking it. If you can ride smol mini, then you can ride bigger mini. It's a head game. Try mediation or marijuana.
>>
>>202248
I guess you are right, it's all in my head, skateboarding is 99.9999999% mental, just send it, stop being a faggot, just commit and, of course, ride away clean.
>>
>>202235
Gain all of your speed on the run up, stay crouched the whole way through, don't pump, start off with rock-outs then work towards rock outs where you bonk the back wheel over, start with the smallest airs you can manage.
>>
File: 1719283470135549.jpg (41 KB, 457x772)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Newfag blogpost incoming, I just tried to skate for the first time.
There's a tennis close to me so I went there to practice a bit, just tried to move and stay on the board basically. Fell once early on
Haven't managed to go on a straight line for over 3-4 seconds yet, I always end up turning a bit towards left (found it more natural to ride with my right foot forward). I also managed to turn towards the said side intentionally when I am riding straight but with small increments but for the hell of me I couldn't ever manage to go the other side.
I think it's because I can't move my damn front foot properly so it says like pic rel and I'm not sure exactly how my other foot should stay on the board ( if either my toes or sole's supposed to stick out and if it's supposed to be at an angle or just sideways)
Thanks for reading my blogpost I'll try to be better next time
>>
>>202268
>There's a tennis close to me
Tennis court*, damn I can't even post correctly
>>
>>202268
Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>202268
Have you been making sure to drop your hips and bend your knees a bit? I find that usually helps maintain my centre of balance, not full on slav-squat on the board of course(unless going for some style points), just a few centimetes lower.
Either way, keep it up!
You can read all the theory you want but ultimately the only way to improve is by doing., you can do it, Anon!
>>
>>202222
post clips loser braille channel viewer.
>>
>>202275
Post pics of your mom naked.
>>
conspiracy theory time: there is one single anon who continuously larps and posts as tho they are a noob/how do I skate fag to derail these threads.
>>
>>202222
I can't really skate switch either mostly enjoy transition but rolling fakie just feels un-natural

t. surf enjoyer
>>
>>202282
I think it's just the passing interest of attention-deficit technology kids
they see some skate clips or watch a video, think skating looks cool and easy, want to try it (but don't want to actually bother googling how to get into it), get put off when it requires effort, and then move on to the next thing
>>
>>202287
Pretty plausible. Hell, one of my cousin's kids wants to learn about gardening but can't even keep a potted basil alive indoos because it's too much effort to water every other day
>>
>>202282
what if all the anons replying to that single anon are larping as well
what if you are that single anon
what if there is one single anon who continuously larps and posts as tho they are a noob posing as an expert fag
>>
>>201695
fyi lots of ppl say they prefer them with ace hard bushings
>>
>>202268
hi anon, i also stepped on a skateboard for the first time today and I have several theories and logical breakdowns about why I couldn't stand on it for more than 5 seconds, and what I should apply to my approach and mindset for the next time I try to step on, all of which should improve the time I am able to reliably stand on it (i predict I can double the time). Pic related is just one of the samples of how I documented the best way to begin my journey to becoming a skater, and I think i've theory crafted the basics to a decent standard, but the part i found hardest was the practice. I didn't try to step on it it for second time today as i felt the one session was enough for now to give me a sensible taste for what it's like and to make sure I don't overdo it. It will also give my brain a chance to process what happened so that when i come back tomorrow I will be more mentally prepared (also gives me time to study how to step off safely instead of falling off and hitting the ground face down like I did!). honestly, I was terrified to try, but enjoyed it alot in the end, but at this stage the only thing is that I spent more time putting on and take off all my pads and helmet and driving to my spot than I did on that actual session, but I know that's probably typical in the beginning and will balance out over time. anyway good luck, you seem to also have ideas about how to improve, i'm honestly impressed you managed to roll on your first ever time, keep it up.
>>
>>202308
this is too funny
>>
nobody who started skating when they were a kid ever thought about 95% of the shit you nerds do.
>>
>>202180
Run and slide along the ground (like you would with socks and floorboards). Which ever foot is naturally going forward is your stance. This is the only scientifically tested method I know of to accurately find out someone's correct stance.
>>
>>202318
>Run and slide along the ground (like you would with socks and floorboards). Which ever foot is naturally going forward is your stance
can you make a ms paint of this I cant picture it in my head
>>
>>202319
?????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KL1Ebzyx2w
>>
>>202322
This man is scientifically goofy
>>
>>202322
your telling me skaters do this gay shit to learn how to skateboard? what a fag sport, I dont wanna skate anymore.
>>
>>202317
this x100. These older dudes trying to learn want to learn how to skate by doing anything other than actually skating
>>
File: 1511901248458.jpg (55 KB, 904x960)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
bros a skater liked a right leaning political meme that I personally dont agree with so im going to expose him and tell everyone not to support him despite how super talented he is
>>
>>202339
Who's the skater
>>
>>202328
no, only retards that can't tell what their lead foot is do that to figure it out
it's built for you
>>
>>202328
like you aren't too fat and old to start anyways LOL
>>
>>202330
>spends an hour skating, can barely go a foot let alone balance on the thing
>spends 5 hours online researching how to improve
pretty pathetic. 6 year old me put the board down and knew what to do just from playing thps.

look at 4 year old nora get on her first skateboard https://youtu.be/B7ExpyjWXq0?si=yuUqGFNQvgY0PpEp&t=79

>>202322
>>202346
>>202348
god damn some real retards itt
>>
>start relearning this summer
>slam
>group of random teens call me poser
>not even jokingly, just purely aggro
i wish i was schizophrenic enough to go on a normalfag genocide
why are these normalniggers even using this word
>>
>>202308
>i felt the one session was enough for now to give me a sensible taste for what it's like and to make sure I don't overdo it.
>It will also give my brain a chance to process what happened so that when i come back tomorrow I will be more mentally prepared

I know this is a mockery post, but I ironically wish I had a inner voice that was this positive about my efforts given

>>202370
>...poser
"shut up little faggot kill yourself"

headphones inserted and slam away at will
>>
>>202370
>why are these normalniggers even using this word
wtf are you talking about faggot, poser is a universal term used by tons of people. stop trying to act like you arent just starting out.
>>
File: bored kawhi.jpg (13 KB, 221x257)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Can someone help me find a skate video?

I saw this on Youtube years ago. It was some teenagers skating on some abandoned mall, I think it was on paris or something. The edit was cool, there was some hip hop music playing on the background
I'm searching for this shit for about an hour and I can't find it. It got me back into skateboarding some years ago
Thanks for the help
>>
File: asdf.png (921 KB, 960x1680)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>
for the anon who kept spamming about Lenz 3 many many threads ago.

>Five Favorite Parts with Ryuhei Kitazume
https://quartersnacks.com/2024/06/five-favorite-parts-with-ryuhei-kitazumi/
>>
>>202220
Similar thing happened to me anon

>some drunk dipshit rear ended my car so my trunk is fucked up
>leave my real 8.5 with the thrasher Indy trucks
>go to skate one day
>realize all my change is stolen and they took my board
>realize somebody must have pried open my trunk

Only thing that pisses me off is that I really liked how those trucks felt. Been chasing that feeling forever
>>
>>202430
fucking tweakers man. they'll probably get $5 for your board and if they dont they'll just trash it.
>>
>>202423
thats a good collection of footage desu
>>
>>202423
Me. I did that.
>>
>>202410
>Boyfriend ASMR
uhh, desu wouldn't be surprised
https://youtu.be/wuVLq9jQdYE
>>
>>202204
I remember being scared of dropping in and slamming a few times trying but that was a while ago so hard to remember really. Honestly the first few years of skating are the funnest. You progress so slowly. It's harder being around 30 and learning one new trick every 6 months (while losing two others)

>>202235
Just gotta get your weight forward and lift your back leg up as soon as you get out of the ramp. It ain't nothing son.

>>201695
AF1s feel great but classics are just like a shittier indy to me.
>>
If your trucks don't look like this I will cool guy you
>>
>>202462
>Just gotta get your weight forward and lift your back leg up as soon as you get out of the ramp.
Guess I gotta work on my timing then, cuase putting my weight forward is what kills my speed. I'm probably gonna slam hard working this out, but no pain no gain and all that.
>>
>>202463
Too late, I've cool guyed you before you even get the chance to look at my trucks. I'm cool guying you right now.
>>
>>202463
You need new trucks at this point.
>>
>>202463
hardware too long
>>
File: crust.jpg (1.28 MB, 4032x3024)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>202463
>>202490
Mine are still truckin'. I have a fresh pair ready to go, but I want to see how long I can stretch these out
>>
>>202481
wear pads and a helmet the first few times then once you got it take them off, dont be stupid keep it fun
>>
>>202533
Nah bro don't risk these exploding under your feet and you doing a triple flip and falling on your neck and ankles at the same time, ruining your life. Change your trucks asshole.
>>
>>202533
BRO THATS YOUR PIVOT CUP STOP

I remember it having more meat a few threads ago, what are you fucking grinding my gun
>>
>>202537
my guy*
>>
>>202537
probably all curbs lol. The exposed pivot cup cracks me the fuck up.
>>
>>202533
Those are absolutely haggard. You'll be eating concrete before long with those.
>>
File: IMG_3335.jpg (567 KB, 828x1478)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
Hello…based department?
>>
>>202558
Cringe, gay and bluepilled
>>
I keep going up and down in deck width. Im at 8.06, I think I wanna go up to 8.38-8.5 next board, but I want a shorter wheel base than 14.5
>>
>>202560
I went from 7.75 to 8.25 and it felt like a different beast
Got used to it after a couple of months and like it even better
I feel more stable
>>
>>202561
I returned to skateboarding last december on a old 7.6 I had. Ive skated boards from 7.6-8.38. I can flip the 8.38 just fine, but a 14.5 inch wheel base is a little long. The nose sometimes hits my shin when Im ollieing. I thought ~8 inch was going to be perfect, but I still feel like its small. I have to accept the future of skating is fatter boards and give up on really low trucks too because nothing has a short tail and nose like I want to compliment low trucks.
>>
>>202567
I also dont want to go away from deluxe boards now that I tried 1 real board and 1 krooked board and they feel so solid and have nice concave and shape for me, but Im curious about a 8.5 twin tip girl board or twin tip chocolate board. Never tried those brands.
>>
>>202560
I too watched Professor Schmidt on the nine club and second guessed everything I have.
I went through gear autism for what dragged on to be a few years, settled on a larger set up and accepted I'm not flipping my board much anymore. Had to actively resist that part of my brain firing again.
I think any board will work for you once you get used to it. It's just taking the time to make the adjustments needed to get it working. After many changes my staple tricks were always there and a handful of others got harder or easier. But if I had them on lock like the others in don't think it'd matter as much.
*According to Schmidt I should have a 15"+ wheelbase but I found it too hard to tre flip anything above 14.75.
>>
>>202569
I cant even imagine a 15 inch wheel base lol. I need like 14.25-.38 and I think the reason I want to ride wider is when I was a kid I always rode my trucks tight as fuck and now that Im trying to not tiktak out of my landings anymore I have loose trucks and 8.06 even seems too unstable for me.
>>
>>202533
this is a perfect example of why these threads are so shit. you cant have your trucks end up like this without being a complete and total retard
>>
>>202570
Yeh I think the 'you are x so must use y' scale breaks a little. 15" seems wild.
Try some bones bushings maybe to help with that, I can't use any other.
>>202571
What are you on about? He has shredded those completely down, it's based.
>>
>>202572
I have 8.0 hollow indies with bones 97a top bushing and stock bottom bushing, but I dont like indies it turns out. Too high and heavy even hollows. My venture 7.6 trucks have 101a dohdohs and I have 2 sets of fresh ones because I thought that was what I was going to ride for ever, but idk anymore. I have 8.38 mini logo trucks on my 8.38 with stock bushings and they turn like indies, but theyre low, cheap and lighter than indie hollows and dont shorten the wheel base as much and so far my favorite trucks. I would like to experiment with the bushings on mini logo trucks, but havnt yet.
>>
File: IMG_20240628_221042_HDR.jpg (390 KB, 4160x3120)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>202572
>>>202571 (You)
>What are you on about? He has shredded those completely down, it's based.
lmao another great example of why these threads are shit. dudes never done a crook in his life.
>>
File: IMG_20240628_221526.jpg (836 KB, 4160x3120)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
>>
>>202490
i will get new trucks when these ones crack. when the grooves are worn in like this it is so easy to lock into grinds that you don't wanna stop riding them.

>>202533
you must really like nose/tail slides
as you can see i get literally no wear on the pivot cup becuse i just do 50s everywhere basically.

>>202582
crooked grinds are unironically for homosexuals. when i see a guy at a park just roll up and start doing crooked grinds i leave immediately because i know he's signalling to the other fags that he's ready to be buttfucked and i don't want to catch airborne HIV. just say no to the crooked fags, homies
>>
>>202524
my dick is too long for your mom fuccboi
>>
>>202588
what are your preferred grinds anon
>>
File: 12o4u1o24721.png (137 KB, 804x802)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>202591
front and backside 50-50 grinds done at a slightly impressive speed and length to fool people into thinking i can do anything else
>>
File: Jacopo_shuv_nosegrind.gif (2.26 MB, 800x450)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>202582
I think I just got cool guyed.
I think it does look like he has crook grinds tho >>202533
>>
>>202558
Bit on the nose with the message, but I get it.
>>
>>202582
Are you blind? You can't see the massive crook groove that I have down to the axle?
>>
>>202571
I probably just skate more than you do and/or am not as picky about when I switch my trucks out
>>
>>202539
Mostly too many noseslides on crusty ledges. My crook groove has def seen some slappy action though
>>
>>202603
>I probably just skate more than you do
lmao
>>
>>202650
Yes, its not odd for someone to have exposed axles on their trucks from skating so much. You'll get there one day
>>
>>202569
bear in mind Paul Schmidt has never done a tre flip, and he's not even a real professor
>>
>>202659
>its not odd for someone to have exposed axles on their trucks from skating so much
its actually incredibly odd lmao
>>
>>202661
It's not odd at all. Most people I know skate their trucks down to the axle and sometimes longer. My busted baseplate is definitely more odd.

I'll keep posting my truck gore, or my shattered knee when my hanger finally slips.
>>
I literally have no one to skate with and it's extremely depressing
>>
>>202660
True lol. It's all with a pinch of salt. Guys like him, I wonder if they just decided one day 'this is who I am' and stuck with the gimmick/larp ever since. Seems weird.
>>202661
It's not.
>>
>>202690
I had one for about a month when I convinced my friend to get back into it. He couldn't handle the injuries and was way too self conscious about his skill level. It's like he thought he would just get all his tricks back in a month. Shame too because he used to have a mean hard flip and he could have gotten it back with time. I hope he comes back, but he ignores me everytime I invite him to skate. He would always complain about back pain and shit. He's also putting on weight.
>>
>>202694
I gave up inviting skaters to skate and I gave up on the skate parks for now just because they get so crowded, but I bet I could make some friends. I just returned to the hobby so Im focused on me and learning flat ground, but anyone I know that skates or skated, doesnt seem to want to skate or even talk about it. I used to be solid at riding transition and doing grinds/slides, but Im exploring flat ground now that I understand flip tricks. I had no idea how to do a kickflip when I was a kid.
>>
stop fucking RAINING on JUNE 29TH
>>
>>202690
where do you live
>>
>>202699
not that anon but NJ. Idk where Id rather live.
>>
>>202701
sigh im from california and moved to washington for some reason and its always fucking raining
>>
>>202691
>It's not.
>>202668
>It's not odd at all
lmao you retards keep backing yourselves into a corner

>>202701
jersey anon lets hit up ann vann
>>
>>202716
>ann vann
oh shit I didnt even know about that park. Im in south jersey, thats an hour away, not bad.
>>
maybe odd was the wrong word, because it has a negative connotation to it -

is it rare? yes, not to many dudes posting HERE are grinding curbs to the pivot cup

is it a negative? no its fucking sick

but also bro thats your pivot cup stop also it's getting time for a new thread we're past bump limit make sure to backlink the last thread dont kook it too hard when you make it
>>
>>202716
>he doesn't skate his trucks to the axle
>he can't change a car battery
>he can't heelflip
>>
I wish i could skate like Grant taylor
>>
my homie got the hookup and he's getting me a few pairs of nike blazer mids for $50 each
>>
>>202737
based, I love blazers
>>
>>202533
Im having like a 6th though about these trucks and even tho its hilarious the pivot cup is exposed, I shoe goo my shoes and I can make a pair last 1-2 years. Aint no problem with this. That was always my original opinion, but once it starts turning on its own, its time for new trucks. Shoes? I only replace them when I have places I cant shoe goo no more. But I rebuild the ollie and kickflips area easily.
>>
>>202742
I hate how the laces panel is single stitched to the side panel of the shoe. I think I got one session and I fucked it up, and the shoe feels looser around that the fucked laces part now.
>>
anyone else hate this nyc tompkins crew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIj01Qb3iAw
>>
Any one of you guys with completely shredded trucks have tips on grinds more advanced than 50-50/5-0/nosegrind? I seem pretty hard locked here. I feel they are easy to ollie into and just sit in but everything else seems to have some sort of leverage point I don't understand.
>>
>>202762
Smith grinds? Feeble grinds? I can't do anything off the nose except a crooked grind but a lot of it is just finding the right pinch point, ie whether you are going to lock in on the heel side or toe side
>>
>>202763
Crooks too. I can get in stationary but can't grind. Maybe I need to go faster, but I end up hitting the ledge twice as fast as I would to 50-50 the whole thing, to still stick half the time.
>>
>tim pool buys diy from under tranny loving sõyboarders
based
>>
>>202755
every NYC skater has been insufferable for a long time now
>>
>>202777
meh i dont mind people like shawn powers, max palmer, etc.. this kyota kid and company are the worst though
>>
>>202690
lol sux 2b u extravert
>>
>>202775
>tim pool
gay
>>
>>202729
>>he doesn't skate
You could have left it at that.
>>
>>202802
>>he doesn't skate
>>202584
>>202582
???
>>
https://youtu.be/olNx2kdNkj8
>>
>>202849
Don't post this kooks videos. I'd rather read a post defending pushing mongo again than click on that garbage
>>
>>202849
>tim pool
gay fag retard bald
>>
>>202849
I'm not watching that, I'm going to just assume everyone involved is a cunt.
>>
>>202849
Based Tim Pool making the Nike shoe rocking, 666 in Hebrew drinking, Nixon time keeping, Supreme jacket wearing faggots of mainstream skating seethe.
Where was your rainbow corporation putting up the money he did? Oh wait.. they just use you to sell products to people who don't even skate.. LOL!
>>
How much do you guys think shoes matter anyways? Are you one of those I don't even care if they're not cupsole or vulcanized kinda person or I can't skate without muh skate shoes kinda person
>>
>>202867
As long as they're grippy, have a good insole and don't screw up the range of movement it doesn't really matter too much IMO.
Though, say someone's skating in, like, dress shoes or combat boots or high heels, something silly like that then yeah they really probably shouldn't be doing that. I mean, just be pragmatic really.
>>
>>202868
>>
>>202869
Zero steez, belongs at the glorhole on his knees.
>>
>>202269
https://youtu.be/fhMZqD6B804?t=1200
>>
>>202865
this
also he probably skates better than everyone in this thread
>>
>>202874
>probably
for certain
>>
>>202874
Please exclude me from the census, I suck ass and would be bringing the average down bad.
>>
>>202874
For sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LgfyUeFlzw
>>
File: tenor.gif (2.38 MB, 281x498)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>
>>202874
>hangten hardflips
major cringe. Take the beanie off baldy
>>
sad when cuck shabbos pool is less cringe than the average nu-skater
>>
>>202872
bro no shot you got ANYTHING in timbs

>>202867
nah, but I can still have a preference ya-know.

it's fucked because I really like how the suede last resorts break in, theres a sweet spot after you wear them where they feel like a glove

>>202874
skates better is an interesting take, because can he perform tricks the average skater cannot, sure -
but I would argue that steeze doing the trick is a little more important than the trick / but then again im a simple tricks done well kinda guy and he does have a few tricks on lock

i for sure can skate transition better than tim even in his own park, but on flatground he prolly destroy me in a game of skate

tim needs to fucking bend his knee, work on 5-0s, loosen his trucks, and actually build some tranny in his park no disrespect
>>
>>202910
if you have the monk cap you gotta shave the sides, just be actually bald with a beanie so it doesnt look like you're hiding something the sideburns leading up into the baldspot is just a rough one
>>
>>202867
I like nike blazers because

>they last forever
>have good grip
>not too bulky
>they come in a high-top which i like because i have bad ankles

I like vans sk8-his too but they don't last long enough. I also like shoes to look simple so blazers fit that box
>>
Can you guys help me identify a deck I used to have? I had a peralta/bones brigade deck from the late 90s. It had an urban camo design with a bines brigade play on the special forces skull and bones "mess with the best dies like the rest" type deal. I'm pretty sure I had it ordered out of a CCS catalog. My brother snapped it in half within a couple months kek.
>>
>>201845
>don't skate
>don't even use /xs/
>just happen to be in /esg/ just because
I'll go :) Also, I don't have a skateboard.
>>
for those of you who ride wider boards like 8.5, do you still kickflip off the nose? between my 8.0 and 8.38 set up, the 8.38 has a longer wheelbase so idk if thats why or I just get a faster flip, but I flick mostly off the pocket and my 8.0 I mostly flick off the nose.
>>
>>203009
I'm trying to get the feeling of having time with my foot tucked into the pocket and then flick, but by the time my foot feels in the pocket life is already happening (if that makes any sense) and I don't want to just slide my foot off the side and rocket the fuck out of it
>>
>>203019
Ah took me a second to see what youre saying. I can time my heel flips like that where I pretty much ollie then flick, but my kickflips happen a little more faster. I pretty much only work on kickflips because I want them to pop high and level out well, but ever since I started skating again and riding looser trucks that I used to and kind of holding myself to some standards, its a lot to learn. Like if I try to kickflip like I used to with tight trucks, I turn too much so Im trying to get my front foot more centered. I think im done on sessions for today, but I have to think about that next time Im on a board. Ill try to stick with my 8.38 and see if my next board will be 8.38-8.5. I just want a shorter wheel base than 14.5
>>
>>203023
I most want to do tech and street and 8.38 is probably about right, but for tight flip tricks into or out of grinds, Ill probably always flick slightly down off the pocket. A high popped flat ground kickflip, I can probably go off the nose with a shorter board.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UUuJAvq1kU
way better than their last big video, the team has some actual rippers now.
>>
>>202755
i really like troy gipson but that is about it. nyc is cringe, he should go back to seattle
>>
>>203027
are they all amateur?
>>
>>203027
I cant take it. celebrating so hard after a ride on 50-50 huge ass jam pole. Shit spots, almost no creativity. So many ride on grinds. OMG a tranny did an ollie down a 5 stair. Look as us being gay in france now! Skipping ahead another tranny doing a ollie down a 5 stair. Awful skate video. 2/10 does not motivate me to skate.
>>
>>203038
i liked chandler, poes and haydens footage. poe especially got me stoked to skate.
>>203037
no i believe chandler, marbie and another person is pro but i think a lot of footage is of friends and people on flow maybe
>>
>>203038
This. All that was missing was BA in bondage gear.
>>
>>203027
crazy how if you dont like this there are actually people out there that will try to cancel you
>>
imagine telling some skater from the good ol days (early 2000s) that in the future there will be a skate team entirely made up of faggots and troons and their skating will be really mid yet people will still act like it's good
>>
Anyone watched poserz0 channel? Dude looks familiar...
>>
>>203077
Lmfao, yeah the dudes behind the counter at the park were like "Yo check GH has a channel where he just talks shit about Penguinz0", like I get it, charlie is a fucking kook (i'm not subbed and i'm not consuming his content - his listless delivery of everything rubs me the wrong way) - that being said I can't really stand the way GH bashes him for being a kook.
>>
>>203093
you have to look at the bigger picture of gifted haters agenda with that channel as a youtuber, if charlie ever actually sees the channel and chooses to engage with him and responds he's going to blow up on normie youtube. a beef with penguinz0 resulting in hundreds of thousands of views would make him bank probably. skate youtube cant pay the bills for ever.
>>
>>203099
true, forgive me for being a midwit poke fun at tim pool too idk if its worth the clout but it'll be humorous
>>
>>203057
that because people like you can never just dislike something without sounding like >>203060
sure the skating is mid and theres only a couple good skaters, thats the only valid point you made though. then you have all those cool guy brands with their ride on grinds and no comply bullshit, pros suck more than ever now anyways
>>
it's not a sin to be inclusive guys

there's nothing forcing me to watch it, and I think the other poster brings up a pretty solid point of the prestige teams being "elite", but lacking any real substance

on the flip - not to be a disrespectful prick or anything but I know plenty of dudes who should most certainly be out here getting paid for how hard they rip - and are likely dwindle into obscurity as they age out of flow (and these guys average clip would slap any of these out of the water)

that being said: that's also some crabs in a bucket mentality shit like if these (other people) have a lane where they can skate and get paid and have fun; then like who am i to be like
>there will be a skate team entirely made up of faggots and troons and their skating will be really mid yet people will still act like it's good

>a team
like yeah bro there is one team that represents a portion of the world outside of my personal experience - damn, lmao imagine?
>>
>>203105
With all due respect, when will you learn? These people will infiltrate, subvert, and dictate. They don't just want to exist within your sport. And they will receive institutional support over better skaters eventually, if it isn't happening already. You see it in plenty of other areas if you don't believe me.
>>
>>203109
use your dollars to support what you like and want to see more of, that is what the gays are doing and youre mad? we are always having this conversation
>wahh why won't my local ripper with no charisma or appeal outside of pure skill get any recognition
cause nobody gives a fuck, thats why. and your local ripper is already getting mogged skill wise by small asian children atp
>>
>>203110
>we are always having this conversation
That's the conversation you are having. not me. I don't think you understand what I was saying.
>>
>>203103
even if the skating was really good i would still dislike it because i'm very homophobic.

>>203105
nigger why did you type all this shit
>>
>>203130
you sound like you love to suck COCK
>>
>>203116
no bro he understands exactly what you're saying
> they will receive institutional support over better skaters eventually, if it isn't happening already.
this is true, but >>203110
is saying
>use your dollars to support what you like and want to see more of, that is what the gays are doing

of course fags are gonna get alot of support for the fag team (to put it in terms your brain understands)

>>203110
My local rippers have charisma and appeal, kys you make me want to slur asians rn for no reason and i fuck with asians
>>
>>203110
>use your dollars to support what you like
The problem is this doesn't work against the corporation's that don't give a fuck what skaters buy or support because their audience is not skaters. But they are now in a position to dictate the skate culture. Force tranny and gay shit. Decide who gets a career and who doesn't.
Skating went from by skaters for skaters to what ever the fuck this shit is.
>>
>>203102
He should get on Tim Pools payroll and run the boonies for him
>>
>>203158
not all the brand will be globalhomo bro relax just dont support shit you dont fuck with theyre not gonna take over or infect you with the queer
>>
>>203161
>just shut up and accept it
>don't have an opinion
??
>>
One time a focused a troon's board at the skatepark because 'she' (he) dropped into a halfpipe at the same time i was doing a front D
>>
>>203171
No you didn't, that was the concussion dream you had when you tried to do a stationary ollie in your garage, slipped out and smashed your head on the floor.
>>
>>203171
you wish anyone cared
>>
i guess troons and sõys want to cancel dustin dollin now?
>>
>>203210
lmao what for?
>>
>>203224
I researched. Still the Chris Coles psycho ex stuff. Dollin told some skate news gossip page to take the story down. Slap fags are enabling her mental breakdown. Dollin is apparently evil for thinking it shouldn't be speculated on. All seems very fake and gay.
>>
>>203206
Your board is next you sick troon freak
>>
Just got back from the spot. Was with a few of my boys. A couple of weirdo zoomer troons were there. Focused both their boards and told them to split. Felt good
>>
File: 12.jpg (18 KB, 300x168)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
new part by one of the most hated

https://youtu.be/vRj11yZO9Ck
>>
>>203358
>12 mins of andy anderson
thank you skate gods
>>
haha what's up with the big rail halfway through, he puts some shit on it that slows him down so he won't go too fast? that rail is gnarly but that's kinda wack.. idk man i like watching andy anderson for the comedic/novelty but that crossed too many lines for me
>>
>>203358
ebin
>>
9:16 was legitimately sick though. if max palmer or the other bald guy on limosine did that every slapoid would be cumming in their pants
>>
>>202850
fuck you, pushing mongo and mongo switch is sick and you are gay
being able to push switch can and will save you from breaking something when you inevitably fall on your ass
>>
britbongs, thoughts on death wheels?
>>
yesterday was crazy
i met fucking jamie foy andrew reynolds tiago n them
>>
Any reccs for round bars? I want to buy one so I can practice 50’s.

Element is sold out of em
>>
>>203404
I bought this one because its cheap, but Its not terribly stable on its own and I dont like that it uses 4 screws to hold the 2 pieces together instead of the press and release buttons I used to have on my old rail, which was a kink rail. Miss that thing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BQ64PXPJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and this one looks good, even though it looks like its for BMX, it goes high. Its kind of flat though.
https://freshpark.com/products/grind-rail
>>
>>203358
so good
red bull also posted a video with him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjzij5DP7E
>>
When I first got back to skateboarding I bought indies and I hated them. Felt heavy, too turny, too high. Well now that ive been at it for over half a year I tried them out again and even though theyre like 8mm higher than my other trucks, I like them now. I feel stable and in control of turning. Have to get used to timing my pop on higher trucks now, but I think Ill stick with them.
>>
>>203414
The extra stability might be because I have a top bones hard bushings. My other trucks just have medium bushings.
>>
>>203398
what were they like?
>>
>>203414
indys really are the best there's just no way around it
>>
>>203419
I was so stubborn about riding higher trucks. These are 55mm, just felt weird first time trying it, but I feel better about it now. Id like to try some other brands and go for something like 53mm, but I can get used to what I have. I was riding mini logos which are 47.5mm high no matter how wide you go and they are light, cheap, turn well, but when you have wider boards, the tails arent as short and you have to really snap the board to get a good pop, but all that effort now translates to some really satisfying pop. My kickflips felt so controlled and I was stomping them, but I do kind of think its because I have hard bushings in there. I have to try some grinds.
>>
>>203358
the quirky shit is a bit annoying but do people actually hate him?
>>
>>203429
hes not considered cool by the elitist circlejerk that is skateboarders. if their leader Gifted Faggot liked andy, everyone would jump on andys nuts,

also these same fags talked shit on the xgames for being corny yet have no problem with the olympics
>>
lmao see andy has some fans (see above)
explain the appeal of trucks that aren't indies for someone who hasn't ever not skated indies
>>
>>203418
theyre all super chill and cool jamie was letting people borrow his grinder, felt like any other local desu except they completely ate the spot up doing crazy shit.
>>
>>203461
have you tried mini logo trucks? I probably like my indies better now just because I have hard bushings in them.
>>
>>203461
Thunder are lower. I didn't like how I would sit on grinds or my pop was delayed with indys.
>>
why didnt anyone link the new thread?

>>203392
>>
>>203461
mexican troon
>>
>>203518
Why didn't you?
>>
Just rolled my ankle trying to kickflip :(
>>
>>203519
no on both counts
>>
>>203504
Thats why I didnt like my indys, they were the first like regular size truck I tried and I immediately wanted low trucks again, but now I want to give it a try.
>>
>>203490
I picked up some Silver M Class because they were on sale. I think though they’re out of production. I skated Thunders for a long time but they have thin hangers and wear out fast. Also Venture, Thunder and Indy are made in the same factory and I want to give other companies a try.

There’s often Tensor Maglites on sale, apparently the magnesium makes them good for grinding as it is soft. Though there’s other truck brands coming out like Paris and one from Europe called Film but I have never seen them in stores, Krux is around but they often are the same price as Independent. Not sure about mini logos, but the price is right and a truck usually is based around the bushing and how it feels.
>>
>>203581
Krux are about as high as indys, but that was what I had on my last skateboard before I quit. Theyre light, but I wouldnt buy them over indys if they arent cheaper because theyre supposed to be cheap also they really arent great at turning. I honestly like the mini logos, theyre light, cheap and do turn well, but I guess I could swap out the bushings and even with a 1/8 riser pad they are still lower than indys. I just want to see if having a higher truck helps my pop. Ive only skated ventures, krux and since coming back to skating, mini logos and now im going to go on my indys for a while. I really wanted to give thunders a try, but no rush.
>>
>>203583
For street I would suggest mids. You want something with enough clearance to not get wheel bite but not too high where it starts to affect your balance and the turn pivot of the truck. I would advise trying some smaller, lesser known brands and just swap bushings/risers until comfy. I don’t get the hate for some brands but also avoid hollow axels, kingpins are fine but hollow axels are whack as they always bend. As for independents if I really wanted to be an old man rolling around the skate park bowl I would just buy Aces. Ace are a much better Indy.
>>
>>203584
Maybe. Its so hard to judge trucks til youve spent the time to break them in yourself and give them an honest try.
>>
>>203461
aces turn real good
>>
>>203559
Bummer, make sure to rest it up properly and do any necessary physio dilligently.
>>
>>203581
>Silver M Class
I used to love these
>>
>>201064
New Thread
>>203629
New Thread
>>203629
New Thread
>>203629

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.