[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

If he has the ear, steer clear.
>>
All that says about you is you have bitch skin and neglect your injuries
>>
>>204046
and also that you train a fuck ton.
However op is also wrong and a fag, as if he has those ears that means he is bro and you can get along with him easily as long as you also train, as you guys will have a common interest.
>>
Gordon only has it on one. Roger doesn't have it at all. Gonna be easy matches.
>>
>>204035
>mfw I take my headset off after an epic gaming session
>>
>>204046
This and...
>>204049
Yeah, makes sense, seeing as how its proof you've been getting your ass whooped a lot. You better be chill and have a good personality when you fucking suck & are too big of a pussy to get your ears drained.
>>
A guy with these ears shoulder bumped me and then we started looking at each other and saying what's up.. he came towards me and tried to grab my wrist, I then headbutted him HARD and he fell to the floor
Then I ran away before police arrived
He was wearing a t shirt with "tatami" written on it too lol. I didn't even really know what grappling was back then
>>
>>204049
I've been training 4-5x a week for years and I've never gotten it. At most some mild irritation and redness from a particularly rough impact, and I've seen multiple white belts get it within their first month
I never see experienced people get it, just reckless young guys
>>
File: hakuholonely.png (454 KB, 892x677)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
why steer clear, most people who train hard to the point of deforming their bodies are pretty shill
>>
He will be shot/stabbed
>>
I know some awful white/blue belts with "tough" cauliflower ear and I could beat the fuck out of them easily
>>204073
Underrated
>>204078
Yeah same. I know a few black belts that have always trained consistently and barely have it.
>>
I have cauliflower ear and I’m
Hoping people “are intimidated” by me because I love mma and wrestling but street fighting is really retarted and I don’t want to do it. Hopefully no one tries to test me because I have it.
>>
>>204297
I'd shit test you by coming over and saying hey whats up with your ear and touching it without permission
>>
>>204319
Sorry bud but I already gave you permission from across the room. Nice try though.
>>
>>204319
Gay
>>
>>204035
>steer clear
Yeah in case of AIDS. Homosexual Spic Ground Karate
>>
>>204080
Give him back miyagino you sneaky japs.
>>
>le nordestino ear

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.