[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images(1).jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
What if we conciliated this war in the octagon.
Putin vs Zelensky.
Rules:MMA
Putin is coached by Xi jinpin and Rocket man Kim.
Zelensky coached by Joe biden and Japanese president
Ring girl:merkel
Referee:António Guterres.
They both have 1 year prep.
>>
Putin was a legitimate judoka back when he was younger, but he's now a geezer over 70yo
Zelensky doesn't seem like the epitome of fitness, but he wouldn't need to be if his opponent is downright decrepit
>>
>>207929
Never bet against a short, bald, elderly martial arts master. Zelensky gets turned into a pretzel within 15 seconds.
>>
Merkel is not in office anymore
>>
>>208254
The woman so is the one in charge of the inion or germany
>>
Joe Biden accidentally leaves his corner
>>
Putin already has belts in various martial arts on top of his KGB training.
>>
>>207901
Even though Putin is older, he is still a judoka
>>
>>208305
They’re all honorary though. Because he helped established heaps of martial arts tournaments and the like. Aside from sambo (and russians don’t tend to view judo and sambo as two seperate things), he hasn’t trained anything else. I mean, one of his black belts is in taekwondo, for fucks sake. You think he can bust out hwa-rang? What about koryo? Absolute nonsense, the man’s never done an axe kick in his life.
>>
File: Kake.jpg (99 KB, 634x880)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>207901
Putin was trained in Judo at least.
Plus he probably knows some shady moves from his time in KGB.
You must understand that martial art training was a state monopoly in the soviet union.
So it's an old man with lots of training against a younger man who's not (to my knowledge) tained in hand to hand combat.
I'd rather see Ukraine win a conventional war.
>>
>>211476
The poor buggers would have to get into a conventional war first, instead of being expendable proxies for the Americans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.