[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you simp so hard you become literally Satan? What the fuck.
>>
>simp
>>
File: tk45cc79gen61.png (119 KB, 256x256)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>268262999
You heard me.
>>
Homura Kaname
Kyouko The MegaGay married Sayaka and fucks Madoka on the side.
>>
File: latest-1786751428.jpg (1.56 MB, 2000x2879)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
Fuck jannies and their retardation.
For once we've had actual effortposters in this blasted wasteland of a thread, and this is the exact moment they decided to autosage it.
I'm going to repost schizoanon's theories and replies to it.
>>
Descartes meditations on first philosophy - Rene Descartes

This is something that is actually demonstrated in the show itself, in an exaggerated manner, of course. It becomes a bit weird when Descartes starts saying things like "This body, which might as well be a corpse that is dragged along by something else, my soul" Paraphrasing

I believe there's another bit in Epictetus.. where he paraphrasing says something like "Thou art a dead corpse tugged along by a soul"

I also recommend the Complete works of Plato

Contrary to what many anons have said throughout the years, PMMM is a very Platonic series for me, rather than being a physics series. Only incubators think in terms of contemporary physics.

>I never really acquired a formal education in rhetoric or philosophy, i mostly operate on feral instinct and the knowledge that my senses and inner monologue aren't to be trusted. Can you recommend some books to me? Anything is fine.

I don't have a formal education either, but that doesn't stop me from just reading books.

It is very likely that you actually can trust your senses. The more powerful my creator, then the more likely it is that God has not willed me to be deceived. If this is all a dream, does it really change anything if one is in a dream? Perhaps some dreams aren't so bad, even though they can hurt in a few ways.

Hey, anon.. the secret is that the NAME is neither "Jehovah" nor "Adonai", nor "YWHW", but in the Hebrew it originally says "I AM". You know, as in "I think therefore I AM"? Do you understand?

In the cake song, I believe the significance of it is that they all say "I AM the melon", "I AM the pumpkin" and so on

I believe "Akuma" Homura is literally the God of the Bible.
>>
>>268263408
Do you at least have a starting point on the books for a bak like me? I want to become smart, but there seems to be no end to the beginning alone.
>>
Let's examine something here. Lucifer. When we use an older translation (the KJV, for instance) it says "Lucifer". But in more modern translations (like the NIV) it says "Morning Star"

Isaiah 14:12
New International Version
>How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

compared to

Isaiah 14:12
King James Bible
>How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Revelation 2:28
>I will also give that one the morning star.

Revelation 22:16
>"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star."

I am the offspring, and the lullaby in this link tells me that "Homura Akemi" can very roughly be translated as "Morning Star"
https://yuribellion.tumblr.com/post/117081779849/yumenamikaze-akemi-homuras-lullaby-taken-from

Revelation 21:7
King James Bible
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

The New Jerusalum is Mitikihara
The name of his God is Madoka Kaname.
Jesus' new name is: Homura Akemi

"Surely I come quickly."
>>
File: 1719637595589413.png (477 KB, 1085x396)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>>268263459
Also, see pic
>>
>>268263459
>>268263487
If I may, where did you read these? Are these something you sought after? Did you just close your eyes and grab a book? I hardly read anything, if at all, biblical except for that day I was thanked (by you?) and was given a link to John 17:3.
Sadly, my simple mind, I do not remember it despite having read it that day about a month ago. Everytime I see posts like this, it truly makes me feel like I missed out on the much deeper aspects of Madoka. The big brains always bring up Faust, Nietzsche and such, yet I have no knowledge on them except the most basic of Faust (devil, contracts etc) and i'm here scratching my head. Maybe i'm not schizophrenic enough? It seems otherworldly to me.
>>
>>268262950
Exedra stream on 2/7. It will once again be up to gacha to save the day.
>>
>>268263533
No schizophrenia needed, it really is as simple as picking up a book. I highly recommend Faust, as it is seminal to a large number of other important works, not just Madoka. I don't think it's enough to just know the summary "deal with the devil", it is worth diving deeper. And if you feel that you're too simple to generate your own analysis, do not feel ashamed in reading others. Although in doing so I would suggest never stopping at just one so you can get a multifaceted view.
Similarly, The Bible is probably the most discussed book of all time, and it isn't difficult to find dozens of analyses of every passage. And they're practically necessary to understand anything underneath all the layers of translation and interpretation.
However to tie it all together like this guy does yeah you probably need to be touched in the head a lil. But aren't all of us here are
>>
>>268263408
You mentioned your desire for an echo chamber, if so disregard this.

Keep in mind I'm not religious and only studied western religion as means of understanding western thinkers in their greater context, my knowledge is also somewhat limited.
I believe there are a lot of passages about a great deceiver, or those who are false or would deceive, what then prevents you from falling into their clutches? Vigilance, and a sober mind, faith as well of course, probably one of the most repeated words in there.
My father is very religious and has photographic memory and so he shuns the church, his reasoning is that why would he listen to a mans interpretation of a text he knows better then them, and he repeated often that no man can stand between him and god, he needs no go-between.
There's another good one, The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Putting all that together, my eyes, my sensorium, is but flesh, and can be deceived. It stands between me and truth and is fallible.
A step further, my reasoning device is but flesh as well, and can experience errors, interference. We get around all this through the scientific method. What is Reproducible. Verifiable. Rocks fall. funny, I've been comforted by this fact more then once. A cohort of dispassionate observers, and trust me, there is a reason they want to attack this system, they want to peddle absurdities.
There is one flaw in all of this, the reason everything only reaches 99% certainty. Our cohort is made up of humans, with measuring tools made by human minds. What if common to every man is a defect in the mind that obscures the true nature of reality. What if there was one who was born broken who did not have this defect.
Don't take this as a conformation of your views, but i'm not without some sympathy.

>a dead corpse tugged along by a soul
I feel this, quite a bit, maybe even the opposite as well.
>>
>>268263408
>>268263459
That's an interesting point of view. But I feel like purely Christian interpretation of Homura misses some pretty important symbolism. Repostan' my own thoughts:

First, you must understand that in general more esoteric philosophies tend to separate concepts of Good and Evil from the concepts of Virtue and Non-Virtue, whereas in the conventional religions it's the same thing. Virtuous behavior isn't necessarily Good behavior (although the reverse tends to be true more often than not). Essentially, WHAT you're doing is much less important than WHY you're doing it.
In Hermeticism, Evil is servitude, both to outside forces and, more importantly, to your own flesh, its desires and instincts.
>45. God is good; Man is evil.
>46. Good is voluntary, or of its own accord.
>47. Evil is involuntary, or against its will.
>55. Nothing in Heaven is servanted; nothing upon Earth free.
Evil is strongly associated with Matter and human world (remember Homulilly's original title?).
In the end of Rebellion, Homura consumes and assimilates her own witch, thus completing the Great Work, but the logic and method she used to do so is perverse. She does not assimilate Homulilly because she recognizes it as an inherent part of Self and strives for the true completeness and divinity, but because she realises Homulilly as another useful tool in her quest for Madoka's safety and happiness, and that she has no right to not assimilate and use her. At the same time she rejects every part of Self that doesn't exist purely for Madoka's benefit, thus her attempting to execute Moemura, who symbolizes her Spirit, the independent parts of Homura that exist for her own sake.
Homura becomes a God-Tool, an entire universe rendered in her flesh and of her flesh, existing purely for Madoka. Ideal Evil.

Homucifer = Matter subsiming Spirit = Ideal Evil = omnipotence without omniscience
Madokami = Spirit subsiming Matter = Ideal Good = omniscience without omnipotence
>>
>>268263629
I really recommend you to read "The Experiment as Mediator of Object and Subject" and "Theory of Colours" by Goethe, and just generally read more about Goethe's Urphenomenon.
Purely in the context of Madoka, this is an amazing essay about labyrinths and inherent interconnectedness of observer and observed phenomena: https://archiveofourown.org/works/52034200
>>
>>268263629
>a dead corpse tugged along by a soul
to be as fair as I possibly can to kyubey, if removing the sould doesnt damage it spiritually/ dooms you to hell or whatever I dont see the big deal
>>
>>268263720
I actually find it amazingly realistic and well-thought out how traditionally Buddhist Sayaka and Madoka see soul gems as a horrible atrocity, while Homura and Kyoko, who were raised with much more Christian sensibilities, had much more subdued reaction to the revelation, and adapted much easier to it.
>>
>>268263748
I'm afraid I don't quite understand, why would that be horrifying to Buddhists but not Christians?
>>
>>268263783
Christians believe into the duality of body and mind. They are explicitly separate objects, and the body is explicitly the less important of the two. Christian meguca might have a problem with her soul being condensed into a physical object, but the very fact that her body and soul are two separate objects is something she internalized long before she met Kyubey.
Buddhists believe into the oneness of body and soul. While body and soul are two separate phenomena, they are inherently inseparable in essence. In Buddhist meguca eyes, when her body and her soul become two separate objects she becomes fundamentally more incomplete and lesser than a normal human. Thus Sayaka's massive angst.
>>
>>268263819
I see, thanks for the explanation. Seems like most westerners (including myself probably) totally missed this and didn't understand Sayaka's reaction.
>>
>>268263870
Yeah i remember not understanding it the first time i watched madoka
>>
>>268263900
I guess to the average westerner the closest thing would be your brain being in there instead
>>
>>268263380
I think they all just need sex to set them straight
>>
File: 1439739280182.jpg (29 KB, 252x297)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
This thread feels familiar.
>>
File: 1719631075041427.jpg (782 KB, 1357x1920)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
Schizoanon's theories are retarded
The production notes explicitly state Homuakuma's symbol is a lizard instead of a snake so people wouldn't think they were making references to the Bible or Christianity
Ultimate Madoka's a reference to a Bodhisattva or a being who reached enlightenment, while Homuakuma is likely the demon Mara, also from Buddhism, who tried to stop Buda from becoming enlightened and is a demon attached to the material world
The main philosophy present in Rebellion is Nietzsche's
Buddhists don't even believe in the existence of a soul, just in the transmutation of energy
Sayaka's reaction to seeing her soul out of her body is because she feels her body is now cold and disgusting, Homura is too jaded to give a fuck by that point and Kyouko is too tough to have the same reaction Sayaka had , but you can see how pissed off she's at Kyubey after finding out about it and doesn't want to see him whenever he appears
>>
威張り 根暗  嘘吐き 冷血  我儘

悪口  鈍間  焼餅  怠け  見栄

臆病  間抜け 僻み  頑固  愛
>>
File: 1719591159813450.gif (21 KB, 300x309)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>268263657
This interpretation is much better. Though the way I saw it, Homura tried to murder Moemura because she associated her with her weaknesses and fears, ignoring that Moemura is also the one who was loved by Madoka, was open about her feelings, worked with a team and had innocence and optimism. Thus killing Moemura would mean getting rid of all these sides of Homura as well
Madoka stopped her before she could do it, so that side of Homura is still buried deep inside her, and should make a return in Kaiten when homu makes peace with all her selves
>>
File: 91277757_p12.jpg (387 KB, 1511x2120)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>268264416
Since this thread is effortposting I'd like to make an analysis of the clara dolls and their descriptions using their original Japanese names
If anyone has a specific question about them let me know
>>
File: kyouko721.jpg (39 KB, 450x521)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Realistically, what would it take for Kyouko to unlock her illusion magic again in the new movie?
I've been saying for a while that if there was someone she could transfer the blessing of her wish to instead of her father, she would probably be able to use her magic again. However; magireco has another way of doing it, where she meets people who were helped by her father's teachings and realizes that her wish did in fact help people and wasn't strictly negative, and she gets her powers back because of this realization.
The problem is, unlike Madoka and Homura, we don't have the specific wording of Kyouko's wish, since she was never shown formulating it. So theories are held back by that. Part of the reason why i think there should be a prequel movie.
>>
>>268265489
You brought up magireco? You are the fake kyouko schizo.
>>
>>268264524
Yes, I completely agree that Moemura most likely still exists within the depths of Devil Homura in the same way Madoka still existed within the depths of Law of Cycles, and could probably be extracted in a similar manner. I even wrote about it before, but couldn't fit it in that post due to character limit.
>>
>>268265573
>zoomer says schizo again
>>
File: kyouko474.jpg (178 KB, 1063x991)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>268265573
I wonder who's the schizo between the one being on topic and the one bringing up his schizo off topic conspiracy theories out of nowhere because he recognized a poster.
I unironically think reddit or twitter may be more your speed, honestly. The way this site is bluit just isn't for you. You should vacate, for your own good.
>>
For me, anything but Madoka and Homu
>>
>>268265688
>zoomer talks about reddit to try and fit in and says scizo twice again
>>
File: kyouko517.jpg (102 KB, 800x1170)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>268265725
All i'm saying is, if the identity of the people who make the posts here matters so much to you, you really shouldn't be on an anonymous image board.
>>
File: 1716915590980441.png (200 KB, 600x450)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>268265595
I don't think an "extraction" is necessary. You don't need to break Homura apart for her moe side to come out, Madoka just needs to talk to her. In the anime and Rebellion all Madoka had to do was to talk softly to Homu to make her break down completely. It might be more complicated to make Homura come to her senses in Kaiten due to her being convinced that she's a monster who betrayed Madoka and will be hated by her, but still doable nonetheless. I guess a long conversation will happen to clear all the misunderstandings , because the thing that separates Homura and Madoka the most isn't even their shitty circumstances but their lack of proper communication
>>
>>268265688
Nigger I was fucking with you. Why so serious?
>>
>>268263408
> I believe "Akuma" Homura is literally the God of the Bible.
Would make sense, after all, christianity went out of its way to destroy ancient pagan religions. For all intents and purposes when it was created it was demonic, going against the order of the Gods.
abrahamic god and devil are just Loki shape shifting to play both sides anyway
>>
>>268266926
>spoiler
Fucking jew
>>
File: 49424360_p10.jpg (300 KB, 965x620)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
i truly hate myself
>>
File: Spoiler Image (28 KB, 384x455)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>268267003

>>268267027
I think you are cool.
>>
Homura will kiss Sayaka
>>
File: Eating Debiru.webm (139 KB, 506x616)
139 KB
139 KB WEBM
>>268265489
Did she truly lose it? Where did she get those little cutouts of her family when she was talking to Sayaka in the church?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.27 MB, 1125x1680)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>268267806
Why does Kyouko look positively devilish? Whoops wrong image.
>>
Would Homura be the "I can fix her." type, or the "I want to make her worse." type?

And before you try to defend her, stop. We all know full damn well she'd still be hot for Gretchen.
>>
File: 1699614294111733.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1600)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>268262950
>>
>>268268037
Well, realistically, she would see Gretchen the same way she sees Law of Cycles: as a jailer imprisoning the "real" Madoka. She would do everything to reverse the witchification.
However, if she couldn't do anything and were forced to cope with her failure like at the end of the series, she would absolutely be "she's perfect as she is" type. She would engage in all sorts of mental gymnastics to convince herself that everything Gretchen does is the best possible outcome for everyone (and considering her wish at the end of third timeline and her general disregard towards the lives of unrelated humans, it's probably not even that far from her own worldview).
>>
yay
>>
>>268263080
>and fucks Madoka on the side

And Mami
>>
>>268265489
Doesn't she regain it in the Different Story, while she's fighting Mami?
>>
>>268270580
He lives.

>>268270935
Sadly TDS isn't canon. It's a shame because it deserves animations like the drama cds.
>>
>>268269798
Homura doesn’t take orders from Madoka, and she doesn’t care about protecting Madoka’s world view except at the end of episode 12 because she can’t protect Madoka herself anymore. But even about that she changed her mind in rebellion.
She wants Madoka to be safe and happy. Witches are in a constant state of cope and unhappiness. If she didn’t stand for Madokami’s fate she wouldn’t stand for her becoming a witch either. If she somehow lost the ability to rewind time, and if her wish didn’t allow her to save Madoka like it did in rebellion, she would most likely witch out instantly herself
>>
>>268270935
There is that too but it’s a bit weird because it’s never explained why she regained it at that point but not in the series. I guess because she was determined to save Mami? She didn’t regain it against Octavia though even though illusion magic would surely have come in handy to stall her out or even try to convince her to come back to her senses. So really that’s probably just TDS being weird and absolutely wanting to have a Jojo moment at the end of the fight
>>
>>268271467
>He lives.
sure but the past weeks have not been kind
well i guess it hasnt been that long even though it feels like its been a while
>>
If you see me comin better step asid
alot of megucas didnt alot of them
one fist iron and the other of steel if the right one dont get you the left will
>>
File: FbN5TQhVsAAaRHs.jpg (55 KB, 500x500)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Well what the hell happened to that
>>
urobutchered that joke
>>
File: kyouko218.jpg (96 KB, 640x800)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
wifepits
>>
>>268271502
Well, yes. But if Homura could trick herself into protecting Madokami's world as a form of cope, why couldn't she trick herself into protecting Gretchen's world as a form of cope?
>>
File: kyouko298.jpg (1.72 MB, 1254x1771)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>268272516
Maybe at first, but if rebellion is to be believed, she would eventually stop that.
The two are also not mutually exclusive. Remember when Madoka and her talk about witching out together and wrecking everything? She could turn into a witch and her "task" as a witch would be to assist and protect Gretchen.
>>
Sixteen megucas, what do ya get
>>
>>268272516
mainly because gretchen would "save" her through death aswell
>>
File: kyouko551.jpg (237 KB, 963x1372)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>268272682
Kyouko my wife. I don't need anyone else.
>>
>>268272765
Original question assumed that she would be alive enough to engage with Grefchen romantically
>>
File: 43 HomuThread 128.jpg (115 KB, 800x900)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
i dont like that the sun is allready setting
>>
File: kyouko524.jpg (252 KB, 1024x1280)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>268273015
Week end days go by so fast. I barely had time to do pokefirered stuff today
Yes the project i talked about a while ago is still not dead
>>
>>268271838
Hopefully it'll improve.

>>268272682
>main
Kyouko
>side
Snaa.

>>268273146
Noice!
>>
>>268273146
Actually, i'm sure you thought of it, but if you didn't are you going to include witch runes?
>>
File: kyouko398.jpg (47 KB, 600x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>268274356
Maybe. For now i'm just doing general engine shit like adding the physical special split, fairy types, reworking moves/abilities/items. I'm still not sure what kind of project i'm gonna want to go for so i'm building a base that i would want to have no matter what i choose to do in the future
>>
Speaking of magical girls who simp too hard, why did Sayaka insist on pursuing that bland douchebag who barely acknowledged her existence instead of realizing that Kyoko was the perfect wife for her?
>>
>>268274969
They are a staple for Madoka. Even their soul gems when in ring form has their names written as such. You got me more excited now even though you're still far early.

>>268275173
She loved Kyousuke for a long time, far before she met Kyouko. He's probably cooler than what we see. You're still not wrong though. Kyousuke should have been better. We don't even know how often Hitomi visited him.
>>
>>268275173
Because normal people don't do same sex romance.
>>
>>268275273
>He's probably cooler than what we see.
Show, don't tell.

>>268275399
Shut the up, Hitomi. You also belong in the fuckin' bin.
>>
>>268275506
>Anyone who isn't a faggot is Hitomi
>>
>>268275506
>
>>
File: kyouko568.jpg (163 KB, 1160x1971)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Reminder that Sayaka is just as homophobic as Hitomi. When Hitomi said girls can't love girls (which is true btw) Madoka said she sounded like Sayaka.
>>
File: 48527796_p25.png (236 KB, 750x600)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
liebe liebe liebe
>>
>>268275506
Look here niggey, MadoHomu is superior, but it doesn't mean i'm going to be stupid about it. You are trolling anyway.
>captcha: AWAY
>>
>>268275890
So much rabu!
>>
man I wish I had never touched any of that stuff or even started smoking
not worth it
>>
File: 125 HomuThread 114.png (408 KB, 796x1188)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>268275957
homura is the best
>>
>>268276143
Drinking is better
>>
Does Homu really count as a simp though? She's not trying to get Madoka's affections, she just wants her to be happy and safe
If Madoka got a bf Homu probably wouldn't intervene
>>
File: 1717847590948503.jpg (691 KB, 1000x1000)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>268276201
drinking IS great
blow IS great
thats whats so insidious
its all awesome right up untill the point where it isnt
>>
>>268276200
Her dedication is unrivaled.

>>268276339
So stop and fight the vice. It's better than the alternative.
>>
>>268276214
That guy would be retroactively dead in an instant.
>>
File: dwadwawda.png (50 KB, 300x310)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>268276445
booze is impossible to "quit" anyways but I am trying to drink less often and less in total
cigarettes have to go if possible completely because I like my heart beating
the shit i eat probably contributed just as much
living unhealthy is way too easy im eating poison and drinking poison every day
seems like almost everything is bad for your heart now that im more conscious about it, just stopping smoking alone isnt gonna fix anything when im stuffing my throat with garbage that somehow passed as food
its a headache
I feel so weak for saying this but staying sober is hard
getting home and getting fucked up was my motivation for work, apart from homura offcourse
>>268276512
homura wouldnt hurt a friend of madoka unless he intends to harm
its not in her character
>>
>>268272682
None.
>>
>>268276860
That's still progress. It's better than nothing. Always avoid processed food.

>>268277239
Surprise Vert!
>>
>>268276860
>seems like almost everything is bad for your heart now that im more conscious about it
Everyone's arteries are full of microscopic dust from car brakes and tires anyways, just enjoy yourself a little and avoid obvious garbage
Some steak and eggs won't kill you
>>
>>268276214
It’s mostly memes. Although some probably believe it unironically.
>>
File: wife.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>268277522
>>268277641
‘Processing’ isn't some magic that makes things bad. There are some specific processed foods that are bad:
- Preserved meats (bacon, ham, hotdogs, most sausages, deli meats), whether it's industrially or traditionally prepared. Turns out smoking is bad for you, even when it's meat.
- Sugary drinks, even when they're natural sugars (i.e. fruit juice)
- Most packaged baked goods. (This is the one probably IS something to do with industrial processing)

Anyway, Sayaka is only teasing when she says she's going to marry Madoka, and her dislike for Homura has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy. That's what she tells herself.
>>
File: d.png (125 KB, 600x600)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>268277641
normally i would agree with you but i dont want to lay any barriers into the way of healing
i want to feel healthy again
>>
File: 40318761_p0.jpg (339 KB, 900x675)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
If only there was some substance to alchemy, the world could use a panacea
>>
File: 122 HomuThread 114.jpg (561 KB, 800x1000)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
comfy homura
>>
>>268279233
>Anyway, Sayaka is only teasing when she says she's going to marry Madoka, and her dislike for Homura has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy. That's what she tells herself.
perfectly normal friend activities.
just besties
>>
>>268279233
I didn't mean to generalize it like that. Milk, for example, has to be processed in the factories they come from. It really is necessary in those conditions cows are in. You can, however, drink raw milk from a healthy, grassfed cow and get the fullest benefits you can't get from homo and pasteurized milk.

>>268279745
Strip away your current barriers. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Homura made those steps and so can you.

>>268280188
Is it not?
>>
File: dddddddddd.png (502 KB, 562x539)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
how do you even find the time to cook healthy after work
i am amazed at the time usage some people have
making the most out of every hour is a nice skill
>>
>>268272765
>Livin after Walpurgisnight
>Rocking to the dawn
>>
>>268280557
Preparing and cleaning is the real bitch. Doing the prep work for 5 meals at once is faster than doing the prep work for one meal 5 times because of the time saved on cleaning. Same thing with cooking 5 meals at once and saving the leftovers, vs cooking one meal 5 times.
>>
>>268262999
Elaina threads made it abundantly clear to me simp was a word we needed in the english language.
>>
>>268280557
This>>268281003
Though for me prepping becomes faster the more you do it. I assume cleaning is also a part of the process of cooking. Y'know, clean as you go. Leftovers is also good and sometimes the food comes out tastier. Lasagna, in my opinion, tastes better the next day. Eventually, the fatigue from work is the harder part to manage. Something relaxing like a warm shower helps lots. We /ck/ here?
>>
Post best girl. NOW
>>
File: 1674267495279021.jpg (284 KB, 1000x750)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>
File: 1643655153770.png (2.41 MB, 4000x3664)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>268281421
The best.
>>
>>268281421
I want to, but I can't.
>>
>>268263380
This is just the same girl dressing up in different outfits and wigs.
>>
>>268281569
I don't know, man. Yakimochi looks very different.
>>
>>268281421
Akemi
>>
File: 51201004_p0.jpg (1.72 MB, 1710x866)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>
File: homugun.png (264 KB, 480x655)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
cute and sexy and gracious at the same time
>>
File: kyouko27.jpg (131 KB, 834x940)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
cute and sexy and gracious at the same time
>>
>>268283615
But enough about Kyouko. Now for Homura. Cute and sexy and gracious at the same time.
>>
File: 42402504_p0.jpg (1.2 MB, 892x1496)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
File: 1719711750774.jpg (1.05 MB, 1920x1080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
I try to be meduka as much as I can but I'm homu most of the time
>>
File: 54099359_p0 - Copy.jpg (90 KB, 435x311)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
well meet again
dont know where
dont know when
but i know well meet again some sunny day
>>
If no Kaiten news this weekend, the next industry event we might anticipate news at is the Aniplex Online Fest in September.
>>
>>268284393
*next weekend, fuck
>>
>>268263689
>Theory of Colours
>Response to Newtonian optics
>Get out of the lab, Touch Grass

for the fucking ages, lol
Newton was king autismo, you can't get any better then that. I heard in a documentary that he had a fap schedule as well.
Though i've herd his physics studies were secondary to his studies in the occult, but his papers burned up in a fire, herd there was some surviving documents, would like to see some of that.

I know what your trying to say, yes through trial and error you can understand the deeper idiosyncrasies of the human mind and touch upon a deeper truth in an indirect way. Still, I've seen to many guys who go off the deep end to believe in my delusions fully. Rather I think they are shadows of the inner workings of mind, mummers of deeper longings iv'e repressed, fears, regrets given monstrous form and let loose upon my waking consciousness. Not physical, mundane space is mundane thank fucking god, but emotional and spiritual space. Emotion hardly follows logic, how often am i jealous or angry at someone i like and i just feel horrible, not because the feeling of jealousy but because such petty feeling are so hard to clear out of my head, even when i know it's petty.

Being a moron must be such a blessing.
>>
>>268284728
>Being a moron must be such a blessing.
It. Fucking. Is.
>>
File: 84 HomuThread 119.jpg (855 KB, 1000x1000)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>268284774
only if your dumb and oblivious.
being dumb but realizing how much you suck at everything is not fun
>>
>>268284728
>Being a moron must be such a blessing
Sentience is fucking gay, I curse God every day for not making me a dipshit animal
>>
>>268284774
Apple no...
And your out here being nice to everyone...
I'm such scum.

>>268284971
Right? I could be chucking cinderblocks out of a train car for a living in Pakistan, happy as can be.
>>
File: homura akemi.jpg (79 KB, 988x593)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>268285107
so go do that?
whats stopping you?
>>
>>268285163
If you’d had breakfast yesterday, what would you have had
>>
>>268285163
Not being an idiot, knowing i need more meaningful employment in my life.
The need for intellectual stimulation.
Something with a future, something that doesn't destroy my body.
Who's going to take care of my parents.
Who's going to take care of the family's finances.
How will i get a girlfriend, can I?
The need for meaning.
The need for joy.
The need for safety.
Can't speak Urdo.
Not pakastani
Islam check fail.
>>
I honestly can't tell if I need a PhD to understand this thread or if I should fap harder
>>
File: 1693618234041102.png (606 KB, 960x540)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>268262950
Stop using our heroes for your threads.
>>
>>268284774
knowledge of your limitations isn't ignorance, It's knowledge. To have the humility to admit what you don't know is the first step to learning something new. There's different types of intelligence too. I bet there's something your good at, your just being humble.
>>
>>268284891
>>268285107
Here's the thing. I am dumb. With the internet in my hand I can choose to rectify that, but I choose not to. Knowledge is limitless, but your life isn't. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy reading every smart posts in these threads. It's like a caveman looking at a flying saucer, it's fascinating. I much rather live content with my feeble intelligence than to worry about it. I think living like Tomohisa isn't all too bad.

>>268285533
Por que no los dos?

>>268285697
It's why I will read Faust...eventually. Though i'm not particularly religious, I did enjoy reading that afformentioned John 17:3 page which I had the honor of anon copy pasting from last thread.
>>
File: 14 HomuThread 129.jpg (1.1 MB, 1200x1700)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>268285812
you could also watch faust, it is a musical afterall
the 60s play is done very well, shame they only did part 1
>>
>musical
play
>>
>>268285867
>>268286128
It is? Interesting. As you said, only one part is done so reading is inevitable.
>>
>>268286409
well I did find a recording of the second part from the early 2000s, but the character was totally different
id recommend reading either way, but its a fun watch too
>>
>>268285591
Apple is already here.
>>
File: 1719625619114804.png (784 KB, 1064x1200)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
Would kyouko schizo be against Kyouko x Kyouko because it's technically yuri?
>>
File: 1696228403589038.webm (3.18 MB, 720x404)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB WEBM
Kaiten ending leaked
>>
File: 1420941727487.jpg (113 KB, 273x443)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>268286548
I'll do both, but I currently have other fish to fry.

>>268286803
It's selfcest. Personally, i'd find it hot. It also means more fun time activities.

>>268286857
Kaiten sure looks different from what I remember
>>
>>268286409
Well it's a legend that's been adapted buy many over the years, the most famous of which is Goethe's which is a play. I wouldn't really call it a musical by nature, some adaptations may be.
>>268284728
Weird, do you not have a fap schedule?
>>
>>268286937
his was like once every month, I herd that in like 2005 and I couldn't believe it but now there's no fap religions so it's not even weird.
Things have been getting weird, garden variety schizos are quaint now...
>>
File: kyubey_11.png (43 KB, 400x400)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>268274000
What i told you...
>>
>>268287595
>>268286937
I thought you hated apple.
>>
everyone loves apple,
even that one schizo
>>
File: 1436137654631.png (188 KB, 449x533)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>268287732
It's why I haven't replied to him. I didn't notice his name when he posted the 16 megucas, but it was too late to delete my post.
>>
>>268287732
I don't
>>
>>268287748
I do
>>
I love apple.
>>
>>268287772
That was a Tennessee Ernie Ford reference most seemed to miss and I could only find an image of 14 megucas
>>
>>268287943
strange how you have not told him to fuck off.
>>
>>268288064
Why would i do that? I love apple
>>
Is it schizo time again
>>
>>268288234
>again
isn't it always
>>
Hey, this is kinda fun
>>
Liars. Impostors. Look what you must to have a fraction of my power. muy triste
>>
So many fakes. yo onions la unica verdad
>>
File: 1436216924985.jpg (48 KB, 219x411)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Things got funny pretty quickly. I'm sorry, real madokAnon.
>>
>>268264524
It could also be said that Homura ultimately desires to be the Megahomu loved by Madoka in an idyllic version of magical girldom. This can be seen by her Labyrinth playing out as a fan disk-like version of the series and her Labyrinth-self (which may or may not be Ai) defaulting to Megahomu before paranoia sets in.
>>
>>268271680
Kyouko fighting Octavia was suicide by cop under the guise of saving Sayaka's soul. That's probably why.

>>268271467
Any official work under the mainline franchise is canonical by default. TDS is not a first-order work, that's the thing.
>>
File: 169467534674528.png (611 KB, 846x476)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
Was Madoka really happy with throwing her life and childhood away? Perfectly free from regret as Madokami?
>>
>>268276214
The consequences of the interplay of protection, admiration, and desire are important to Faust (to which MadoMagi owes a fair bit) and Homura. Rebellion also paints Ultimadoka as the Eternal Feminine, which is what Gretchen became after, dying, then ascending in the Goethe version.
>>
>>268288733
Yes.
I will not elaborate further.
>>
>>268284728
Understanding that to err is human helps with that.
>>
>>268288733
No, listen to her character song see you tomorrow
There's also the scene when reaches out to witch homu and her arm is full of scars
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhhh.png (261 KB, 395x339)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
Well I really am at my wits end I stabbed myself in the chest lightly to maybe get rid of the pressure?
not sure if that can do any good but if there is a pressure build up that cant go anywhere that cant be good either
pressure needs to go somewhere
>>
>>268288740
You know I just realized, I get the Gretchen connection but what's the significance/connection of Kriemhild?
>>
>>268288733
what show is that screenshot?
>>
>>268288861
Lil baby shinbo's first kino
>>
>>268288813
you should go to a doctor
>>
File: 1439113271486.png (368 KB, 536x483)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>268288654
OKtavia. With a k. Regardless, Kyouko wanted to try.

>>268288813
Hey, HEY, slow down! No l, seriously, don't harm yourself! Go get that checked!
>>
File: 33333333333.png (148 KB, 323x229)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>268288901
>>268288942
I went and they did their test and told me im not dying of a heart attack so
maybe its not my heart maybe some vein in my chest is blocked or something so making some way in there might help
worth a shot i allready feel absolutely miserable anyways
>>
File: 1439209403878.jpg (292 KB, 690x750)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>268288998
And did you get that checked?
>>
File: 20201018_211443.png (898 KB, 982x1024)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>268285576
>vegeta is his hero
cringe
>>
File: 1442079396818.jpg (51 KB, 720x595)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>268289318
Sounds like both of you need to be taught a lesson.
>>
File: Fd0I2S6VUAA1txY.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>268289052
im sure a stroke or something would have shown up aswell
hey im still hereso
but i dont want to live feeling liket his forever
maybe this will help in some way or maybe not atleast i did something
at the very least feeling pain in my chest and seeing blood feels right somehow
right
hope this will do some good somehow, its a reach i know
>>
File: 1439228898037.jpg (796 KB, 1600x1300)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>268289367
Uh, I can't stop you from doing what you want, but at least make it to Kaiten.
>>
>>268289415
im not killing myself anon its just a few light prick wounds nothing serious
i value my life and my time with homura i wont throw that away, certainly not after feeling like i was going to die
>>
File: 1436191869582.png (88 KB, 928x1019)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>268289482
You truly worry me. I'm serious.
>>
File: dawdwad.png (113 KB, 255x186)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>268289504
well its been real shit for me in every way recently
im sure there are alot of people who have it worse then me but its pretty bad
i want homuras sweet embrace
>>
File: 75 HomuThread 115.jpg (750 KB, 1000x1000)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
it could always be worse
not acknowledging the good things is not right
i love you homura
>>
File: 39101736_p0.png (204 KB, 600x510)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
mado
>>
homura is a fine girl
>>
>>268289846
She is quite literally the Devil.
>>
File: 18 HomuThread 129.jpg (1.04 MB, 1000x1500)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>268289877
no
>>
File: 1459038255492.png (91 KB, 500x400)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>268289683
>>268289740
Nodded off. G'night Homu anon. May you find the brightest light.

>>268289877
Looks like an angel to me.
>>
>>268262950
*Ahem*
FUCK Sayacuck
KILL Mumi
BEFRIEND Kyaku
SIMP Meduka
PRAISE our MC Hero CHADmu
>>
its bother some how nice apple is. he does not know who the doomer is but is trying hard like a woman to save him. not that theres nothing bad about it. just saying.
>>268290030
homuras hands was behind this
>>
>>268288733
She was not happy but she had no regrets
>>
>>268262950
>Shuu is sold out
Sasuga our homegrown girl, the Pride of Austalian Weebs.

Sasuga Shizuka's VA.
Sasuga top School Idol Shit.
Sasuga Indeed
I'm so glad I had some top tier internet so I could see her, witness her and be in her presence.

I can feel my knees shaking.
It wants to kneeL

I WANT TO KNEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
>>
File: 1718556720035585.png (62 KB, 623x623)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
homus power is objectively the best anyways
since there was never a limit for timestop shown and she can always go back aslong as she has magic its near unbeatable, depending if you count quitting the batte and retrying as "winning"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuQ9Dc6YVYI
Now the only question is what should I ask her.
>>
File: 45106818_p22.png (222 KB, 800x800)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
i love lizard homu!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZelt8aXlI
Waa. Her Italian pronunciation is pretty good.
>>
File: 48527796_p0.png (277 KB, 800x600)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
yes
>>
File: 51227151_p2.png (914 KB, 1002x800)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
UUURAAAAAA
im still standing!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdv8QTpzD4g
I hope they all show up in the new game. I will never forget /ourgirls/. /ourgirls/ I need to see and hear all of them again. All of them including:

THE NUMBER 1 IDOL IN THE UNIVERSE!
>>
>>268289918
Yes.

>>268289938
>Looks like an angel to me.
Yeah, a fallen angel.
>>
File: 89 HomuThread 129.jpg (441 KB, 700x750)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>268290938
cosplay da yo
>>
File: Spoiler Image (316 KB, 658x668)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>
>>268290642
The limit is the fact that if she keeps time stopped for too long she will waste magical energy and her soul gem will darken
>>
>>268285576
Sorry /dbs/ bro your yurishit has been SURPASSED.
>>
Homuanon stop doing weird things
>>
File: 1697723609143827.gif (3.93 MB, 540x430)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB GIF
>>268285576
kekypow
>>
>>268292951
Why did Kyouko dye her hair blonde?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
vroom
>>
homura is too perfect to exist in this world
>>
File: 49740510_p0.png (468 KB, 600x800)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>
File: 69 HomuThread 111.jpg (436 KB, 840x840)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>268292664
is that actually shown apart from the PSP game?
for some of the things she does she has stopped time for quite a while
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mHMvYn6RVs
>>
File: 45106818_p20.png (247 KB, 800x800)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
hora mite yo
>>
File: Madoka_4.jpg (24 KB, 400x225)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>268287732
>thought you hated apple.
>>268287772
> I haven't replied to him.
>Apple post image being the victim
You are not victim of anything, i don't hate you.
Do you feel bad when i tell you to not reply me?
>>
File: madokamiscars.png (2.3 MB, 1920x1080)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>268288733
Define "happy".
Either way, Madokami isn't fundamentally happy, she's fundamentally optimistic. Hopeful. She's positive things will get better regardless of her current levels of happiness, which are shaping up to be very substandard even if she finds her work intrinsically rewarding and enjoyable.
>>
File: kyouko530.jpg (680 KB, 920x1280)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
What is it with people from these threads and thinking other posters hate them. Imagine hating on internet randos when you can hate on the people in power instead
>>
EVERYONE OF THEM IN MADOKA EXEDRA NOW!

NOW!

-Anju ANCHAN Inami
-Shuka SHUKASHUU Saito
-Kanako KING Kobayashi
-Aika AIKYAN Kobayashi
-Ai 'Furirin' Furihata
-Arisa BUU BUU DESU WA Komiya
-Nanaka BIGGEST MADOKA/HIDAMARI FAN YES BIGGER THAN YOU Suwa
-Aina AINYAN Suzuki
>>
This is real and me >>268294555
>>268288354
>>268288391
>Broken spanish in just 5 words...
I will not laugh at you.Guys, your plan is backfiring at this point.
>>268294650
>madokamiscars
Happens in homura imagination.
>>268294668
This, when i hate someone i act way worse.
>>
>>268294751
ALL OF THEM
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
>>
File: godoka_1.png (2.75 MB, 1920x1080)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>Perfect trip in the real trip
Even gods support the real one.
>>
File: 130 HomuThread 116.jpg (750 KB, 1000x1000)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
the face of disgust and rejecting
>>
It rains on June 30. Rain that flows to the beaches of Numazu. These angels will soon depart.
>>
File: 80 HomuThread 119.jpg (714 KB, 1000x1000)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
so tired
>>
Onee last time, should I see them one last time? I wasn't there to see them on the greatest stage yet next to Idolmaster.
>>
File: 129 HomuThread 116.jpg (782 KB, 1000x1000)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
it hurts it hurts im tired
>>
File: 56576297_p14.png (463 KB, 800x996)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
homus soldier
fight for homura
dont hesitate
>>
Will I ever see them again?

It is all fading away.
>>
i am besieged
>>
we can do it homura!
>>
This is a shit day.
>>
>>268295237
sure is
>>
File: 33 HomuThread 114.jpg (818 KB, 1000x1000)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
i am homura
>>
File: 117285697_p0.jpg (346 KB, 852x1252)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
homhomhomhomhomhom
>>
File: 124 HomuThread 129.jpg (1.69 MB, 1593x1555)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>
File: 57158887_p12.png (554 KB, 800x996)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
shes perfect
>>
File: 123 HomuThread 114.jpg (633 KB, 800x1000)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
her smile can turn any bleak scene into a hopefull dreamworld
>>
At least I still have her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHaEJgn4HYc
>>
File: 1645836285635596.jpg (270 KB, 739x734)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Homu soles
>>
>>268295710
tasty feet
>>
File: 39767514_p0.jpg (532 KB, 731x1043)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
cute
>>
liebe liebe
>>
File: 31047062_p0.png (154 KB, 600x480)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
they are perfect together
>>
no one can stop her
>>
god im fucking losing it
>>
oh well still better then that dreadfull feeling of impending death from a few weeks ago anything is better
wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
its not gonna get like that again i did atleast some things right
small victory ill take it
hope im not jinxing it
>>
File: 148 HomuThread 113.jpg (741 KB, 1000x1000)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
it will all be well again one day
>>
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/19956789#p19962685
What a good call.
>>
>>268296644
homura is more important then any 3d
she is a shining star in an empty dark sky
>>
>>268296741
Important maybe, would I worship her as I do these many many cute girls out there in the real world? No.
>>
File: 55 HomuThread 118.jpg (662 KB, 1000x1000)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>268296781
>worshipping disgusting lying whores
all show girls put on an act, you have never met these people as they really are
>>
>>268296576
go to the doctor and tell them your actual symptoms and their duration and how badly they're affecting you
>>
Solar beam
>>
>>268295710
...my cock
>>
File: kyouko574.jpg (717 KB, 2600x3900)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>268296781
>he worships degenerate 3DPDs
NGMI
>>
File: 50207839_p1.png (813 KB, 598x762)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
>>268297179
ill give it some more time i doubt theyd find anything new if they didnt find anything last time if I go now again with the same symptoms and fresh knife cuts on my chest theyll just sink im insane and put me in a psych ward or something and i really dont need that
I really do manage to shoot myself in the foot with every decision I make
>>
>>268281569
but anon, that's all anime girls
>>
>>268263819
>Buddhists believe into the oneness of body and soul.
How does this tie into reincarnation?
>>
File: 108350308_p0.jpg (206 KB, 1754x1240)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>268297756
homura is uniquely pretty, altough she has one or two lookalikes
>>
>>268287748
I hate every tripfag
>>
homura is a cool girl
>>
File: 1712441725122072.png (1.42 MB, 1920x1080)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
i am unworthy of her perfection
>>
File: 48527796_p5.png (268 KB, 571x598)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>
File: akuma.jpg (401 KB, 2836x1595)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
I want to stick my dick in crazy.
>>
>>268298759
after or before marriage
>>
File: FbzZGg9UcAAuRF9.jpg (53 KB, 350x700)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
wuff wuff wuff
>>
File: 16 HomuThread 119.jpg (374 KB, 511x714)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
i am always ready to serve at homuras side if she has any need for me
>>
File: 41793473_p1.png (147 KB, 600x390)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>
>>268299383
your perfect come here
>>
File: 41793473_p2.png (182 KB, 600x780)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
adorable w
>>
File: 1716488010489792.jpg (263 KB, 727x800)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
how can she be that perfect
>>
File: akumaiyo.jpg (103 KB, 921x1000)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>268298874
Before AND after.
>>
File: 1415976596301.png (116 KB, 798x573)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>268298759
I want to stick a spear in you.
>>
>>268296981 >>268297486
Why would I not worship angels descend on high. Their songs, their voices. They command me to kneel.

The real world is full of beauty, and they are beauty incarnate. Like Aphrodite.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (221 KB, 1478x1108)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>268297486
>>
File: Spoiler Image (181 KB, 300x308)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>268301566
Are they grafted?
>>
>>268301599
The Hinatazaka girls who acted as PMHQ in the Musical/Stageplay. One of them has recently made debut as a VA and am eagerly looking forward to where she girls.

And yes, most of pictured also did gravure thus pleasing their fans.

They came back for their own mobage when it collaborated with Madoka. I hope we do another collab with these cuties.
>>
File: kyouko313.jpg (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>268301599
Cosplayers are my weakness. This Kyouko is so cute
>>
>>268301566
this world is too imperfect for someone like homura to be in it
>>
>>268301758
>cosplayers
Idols.
>>
File: 1428231942875.jpg (682 KB, 1405x778)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>268301732
You excitement is rubbing onto me. I hardly pay attention to VAs unless I recognise them elsewhere. Towa Hershel a qt. Also, I think I heard somewhere that most VAs has done gravure at least once.
>>
File: 1427923558933.jpg (129 KB, 700x762)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>268301758
3 5 4 2 1
Madoka and Homura looks peculiar, but they had fun and that's all that matters.
>>
File: kyubey_12.png (204 KB, 1280x720)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>
File: 1455434858822.jpg (281 KB, 650x650)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>268302284
>>
File: kyubey_2.png (180 KB, 500x295)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>268302329
i'm the real, answer this >>268294555
I will not insult you in the next minutes.
>>
File: 1438015102565.gif (907 KB, 500x280)
907 KB
907 KB GIF
>>268302427
Yes and no. I'm annoying so you do have the right. O' you have the right.
>>
File: kyubey_7.gif (984 KB, 500x283)
984 KB
984 KB GIF
>>268302550
>Yes and no
hahahaha. Escaping from problems is your favorite past time? I have seen people like you before, i didn't expect to find someone like you here.
>>
File: 1455433458531.jpg (204 KB, 1280x928)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>268302730
It's not that. You tell me to not reply so i'm like "Damn, oh well" and carry on. Take that as you will. I almost broke fate by having you reply to me. Remember that?
>>
File: 1716229689480604.jpg (28 KB, 460x460)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
tough tough tough
>>
So what made Apple-chan come back to these threads? I remember her saying she’d only become active again when Kevin comes back, yet here she is.
>>
File: 1441040821322.jpg (492 KB, 1099x1099)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>268302945
You constantly have me look at that filename. Sometime ago it had 1362891719733 as the filename. The same as the one !HOMUhad.

>>268303019
Michael Jackson or Prince. HEE!
>>
Can anyone explain me the meaning of the phone and the multiple Homuras?
>>
File: 423434234.jpg (30 KB, 512x288)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>268302839
I never said i never going to reply you, i said that only you were not allowed to reply me. you still did it above, the others are fake madokAnons, you already know how they are.
>Take that as you will.
If i take this as i will, you could regret it.
>>
>>268301758
Those were from the magireco stage play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBWeI5nLjFU
>>
>>268303264
Homura's earcuff seems to have the ability of turning into a phone, the phone's function is unknown so far but given the earcuff is meant to be used as a tool for Homura to receive information that her familiars gather about the current world, the phone might be an advanced version of it
There was a detailed discussion about the multiple Homuras theory in a recent past thread , I'm personally on the opinion that there are only 2 Homus as the poster suggests but another anon thought there are 3, the homu with the umbrella seems to be the antagonist and given the title of the movie she's probably linked to Walpurgisnacht
>>
File: 1459633835612.png (1.73 MB, 2048x1536)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>268303264
Keit-Ai

>>268303427
I could regret it, but is regret not common in Madoka Magica?
>>
File: Onee-sama.png (105 KB, 552x437)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
is SHE gone?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (596 KB, 599x376)
596 KB
596 KB GIF
>>268304026
>Yes and no is an answer
You are a comedian, apple-chan.
>>
File: 1716359277056915.jpg (42 KB, 762x668)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>268304796
I try to be.
>>
>>268304998
>Yes and no
>take that as you will
i can be 99% certain now that you are a woman.
Ok clown, i will release you, you are able to reply me. But remember clowns are not kings for me.
>>
File: 1708919442567332.gif (964 KB, 247x248)
964 KB
964 KB GIF
>>268305403
>>
File: 1694451348555883.png (982 KB, 1700x2306)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
>>268303264
On the surface level, Kyubey was locked in the homurape dungeon, so Homura now has to contract magical girls herself, and instead of appearing before them, she just reads them terms and conditions over the phone.
On the more deeper level, I hope that the phone symbolizes communication, and that Homura and Madoka would finally talk to each other instead of trying to read each other's minds and failing miserably at it.
>>
File: 12321454.jpg (52 KB, 828x503)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>268305501
I dindu nuffin!!! i dindu nuffin !! i dindu nuffin
i was a good boy. Why you mad? i was a good boy...
>>
File: 1491004826216.jpg (429 KB, 1000x707)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>268305659
So cute.

>>268305684
I never said such a thing.
>>
File: akemi_laugh1.jpg (63 KB, 820x1009)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>268305745
>O-ok
Anyways if some madokAnon did something bad, that madokAnon was a fake madokAnon.
at least those fake madokAnon are useful for me now
>>
>>268276860
There are chemical options to counteract the cold turkey symptoms these days. Look them up, AA thinks they're immoral so they aren't publicized.

Don't quit cold turkey, it can kill you.
>>
can you two just fuck already?
>>
>>268305659
>pic
fake news madoka only like braids homura
>>
File: 1440454630486.jpg (495 KB, 1122x691)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>
File: Dorikano_08.jpg (435 KB, 1280x1817)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
>>268306519
Wrong! Madoka will have her homuharem ending
>>
>>268306519
Maitake is canon.
>>
File: 1420548051280.png (421 KB, 500x707)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>268307357
Even Homustache?
>>
File: hope.webm (447 KB, 1280x720)
447 KB
447 KB WEBM
>>268288998
>>268297601
I'm no doctor but it sounds to me like panic attacks, which can mimic heart attacks, and they should have checked for that.
>>
File: sachikano_00010.jpg (396 KB, 1280x1813)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>268307357
>>268307387
Maitake hivemind
>>
File: 1453072862162.jpg (52 KB, 480x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
File: 116605987_p8.png (301 KB, 1075x1080)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
my homura is so perfect
>>268307611
hmmm i have no doubt that this is playing a role, the first days after i od i had some panic attacks always at night,
very horrible never had that before then either
id take it over permanent actual damage
im not a doctor i just have my unreliable feelings telling me something still aint right
i had never felt so afraid and alone before that night
im glad im still here with homu atleast that would have been a sad sad death
>>
homura protects
>>
File: c26.jpg (42 KB, 680x373)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>268309037
Hmm... Damn rat...!!! Seducing a teenage girl...
# # Despair correction is needed... #
>>
File: 1486835692258.jpg (40 KB, 600x338)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>268309452
He made it to another day.

>>268309882
Ha!
>>
>>268310065
well i dont see why id die now, i coulda have died then but im atleast some what better now
hopefully these mistakes wont haunt me forever
things aint great but they could be worse i could be lying on my floor rotting right now if i had gotten less lucky
homura protects
>>
File: kyouko1116.png (468 KB, 1760x1500)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>
File: 116605987_p6.png (318 KB, 874x1080)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
definetely going to see kaiten, even though it cannot possibly be as good as the main show anyways
thats just the nature of sequels
>>
File: kyouko1125.png (1.04 MB, 2226x1527)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I found an old thread with a bunch of Kyouko x Anon pics. Kino. As usual KyoukoGODS are the most based anons
>>
File: 94078130_p0.jpg (1.78 MB, 2362x2362)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
i like seeing madoka and homura in peace together, it would be a nice ending
no wraiths no witches
>>
File: 1436652883286.gif (472 KB, 389x235)
472 KB
472 KB GIF
>>268310654
>>268310900
Hail Homu! I have faith Kaiten will impress.
>>
File: 1589649081342.jpg (249 KB, 1080x1573)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>268285576
Agreed, Madoka belongs to Kenshiro only.
>>
>>268310958
cute
>>
File: 106 HomuThread 128.jpg (684 KB, 1000x1000)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>268311111
witnessed
>>
>>268311111
I really hope it delivers, I'm having a rough year and that would definitely lighten me up
>>
>>268262950
Based Vegeta
>>
File: 1719364922230933.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1000)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>268311833
Trust in homu
>>
File: 1439169410400.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>268311001
It's nice.

>>268311323
>>268311833
Would I lie?

>>268311937
Don't you have your daily dose to take?
>>
File: nagisa_clown.jpg (28 KB, 236x330)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
>>268311937
Who the FUARK is vegeta?
>>
IT
>>
>>268312654
the monkey in the OP image
>>
>>268312712
What? That’s Bejita from CHADgon CHADll. I think you got it mixed up for another yurishit. There is no character named Vegeta
>>
Honestly, it's pretty coldhearted and shitty if Madoka has zero romantic feelings for Homura and turns her down after everything they've gone through together.
>>
File: 1709946488075112.png (632 KB, 1080x1456)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
homura.
would you like to know more?
>>
>>268312968
Would you force yourself in a gay relationship because some dude is obsessed with you?
>>
File: 95146055_p0.jpg (923 KB, 1200x1351)
923 KB
923 KB JPG
>>
File: 1698575759-90307.jpg (605 KB, 1441x811)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>268313380
if someeone went through time again and again to try and save you it would be cruel not to atleast consider his feelings
girl on girl love is more appropriate anyways
>>
File: 1436916183538.gif (995 KB, 387x281)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
>>268312577
The clown has returned.

>>268313502
Homura deserves to be happy with Madoka
>>
>>268313579
My crush Apple-chan has returned. I haven't seen you for years.
>>
File: 60 HomuThread 116.jpg (732 KB, 1000x1000)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
you can also platonically love a friend, or so ive been told
>>
File: Spoiler Image (329 KB, 799x545)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>268313617
>years
What?

>>268313645
Yes, you can. Don't believe the lie that girls can't love girls. This is told by that glowing one.
>>
>>268313502
Nah girl on girl is just as disgusting. And from Madoka’s perspective it would be the exact same.
Good thing Homura’s feelings for Madoka being romantic is all fanon garbage so this problem won’t arise.
>>
>>268313703
The last time I saw you around was 2018 or something. I don't visit /a/ much. Would you date me if I wrote you a 20 page love letter?
>>
File: 1708951763258335.png (313 KB, 933x707)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>268313773
>>
This newchad is a bit sus
>>
File: 1440580030858.jpg (371 KB, 800x800)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>268313841
I have a bad feeling on who he is.
>>
>>268313878
Just a random anon who used to lurk these threads. Did you used to have a stalker or orbiter or something?
>>
File: 1441784404682.png (55 KB, 400x227)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>268313989
Pretty sus, dude. Only two people were like this.
>>
>>268314104
I dunno what I just walked into, but don't go blaming those past people. I'm a random guy.
>>
File: 25 HomuThread 115.jpg (868 KB, 1000x1000)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
when you look in the mirror and thats you isnt that kind of weird?
do magical girls have reflections?
>>
File: 1345865272213.gif (951 KB, 500x281)
951 KB
951 KB GIF
>>268314201
I have reasons to believe. One of them was obssessed, but always had to include Kevin-kun. The other wanted me directly, ironically or not.

>>268314373
They're not vampires.
>>
>>268314373
Sayaka sees a monster but sure the others have reflections, they're lichs not vampires.
>>
>>268314459
Well, be less sexy if you don't want orbiters?
>>
workday again...
dang
>>
File: 1429893543209.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>268314543
Guys can't have guy orbiters.

>>268314596
At least you'll get paid.
>>
>>268314670
Correct but irrelevant here
>>
File: 49647500_p3.png (372 KB, 700x700)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>268314670
its still gonna be a while before i can get a new car but im looking forward to it
hope i wont wreck it this time
>>
File: 1436447059995.gif (333 KB, 500x500)
333 KB
333 KB GIF
>>268314732
Remain sober when behind the wheels.
>>
File: 50932872_p1.png (620 KB, 800x1091)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
ride into the sunset with homu!
>>
>>268314459
Who was the the anon you hated the most? Can you tell me why?
>>
>>268314459
Why didn't you just date those two guys?
>>
Harem ending for Apple-chan!
>>
File: 51 HomuThread 117.jpg (2.11 MB, 1500x2000)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
living is hard
>>
File: 1437485788958.jpg (71 KB, 600x600)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>268314906
One, i'm a guy. Two, they were !Akemi and Lawnchair.
>>
>>268315102
Lawnchair... I had a crush on him too.
>>
File: 1680705638730.jpg (343 KB, 1384x2048)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
yes!
>>
File: 38991966_p0.png (263 KB, 600x660)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
live for homu!
>>
File: 1430242084714.jpg (124 KB, 640x480)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>268315518
Fight! Cling to life!
>>
File: kyouko1123.png (23 KB, 433x686)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>268314373
Personally i love looking in the mirror and seeing the body that i'm building for and will offer to my wife Kyouko. She deserves the BEST.
>>
>>268315777
>implying you or anyone here works out
>>
File: kyouko1124.png (41 KB, 830x807)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>268316325
I am purposefully secretive about my personal life but one thing i don't do is lie about it.
>>
>>268316364
>I am purposefully secretive about my personal life but one thing i don't do is lie about it.
>implying
I will eat you while you are sleeping.
>>
File: 1439701406513.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>268316325
Aren't muscles considered gay in Japan?
>>
File: kyouko440.jpg (141 KB, 941x1315)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>268316432
I won't do shit bitch, i know sleep talk.

>>268316440
Sounds like low T nip cope.
I also can't see a culture that actually believe this surviving very long, so it's probably false.
>>
File: kyouko329.png (1.25 MB, 906x1300)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>268316519
>I won't do shit bitch
*You won't. I will.
>>
kyouko isn't sending her best
>>
>>268316519
Don't stay awake at 3:00 am. You have less than 3 hours to sleep.
>>
File: 1709694602716356.jpg (62 KB, 714x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>268315777
do people actually like seeing themselfs in a mirror?
i dont like it very much
>>
>>268316712
Yes, because I'm actually handsome, unlike most of you troglodytes.
>>
File: kyouko669.png (1.87 MB, 1200x1680)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>268316593
Yes she is.
Me.
I'm her best.

>>268316653
I always keep between 6 and 8 hours of sleep. I try to make it closer to 8 but sometimes i have shit i want to do before going to sleep.

>>268316712
If you're satisfied with the way you look you'll like seeing yourself, obviously.
If you aren't, that's always something that can change at least to an extent.
>>
File: 1436716133473.png (331 KB, 450x450)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>268316712
Vanity is not good. That being said, don't be so down. I'm sure everyone here looks good.

>>268316792
I don't know man. All I see is a screen.
>>
File: 169874328732154928.png (173 KB, 408x612)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
were really looking forward to that erp huh?
>>
>>268316712
I'm almost a monster. I never liked mirror or photos(I have 0 photos). Every part of my body is ugly, i'm not kidding.
>>
File: 1444784028040.jpg (72 KB, 320x298)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>268316962
>erp
>>
File: kyouko267.jpg (159 KB, 673x1024)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>268316962
Just go to the /vg/ thread, it's full of that.
>>
Naw i'm good, I only do that with someone i love.
>>
File: 1449633252691.gif (511 KB, 245x300)
511 KB
511 KB GIF
>>268316990
Don't worry about your mortal shell. Your beautiful soul is most important.
>>
>>268316962
Why did you post the head of a literalwho on a lawn chair?
>>
>>268317175
>Soul
I have the soul of kyubey, madoka is my facade.
>>
File: 1717075333307656.jpg (56 KB, 774x800)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>268317220
But Kyubey is soulless.
>>
>>268317220
(sigh)
I'm glad apple is here, my first instinct is to encourage self harm...
>>268316990
Same, I'm sure it's dysmorphia but, dosent change the fact that's what i see.
>>
File: 1438657248128.gif (197 KB, 174x138)
197 KB
197 KB GIF
>>268317335
>my first instinct is to encourage self harm...
>>
>>268262950
Lack of Christian values
>>
Blood flowing down the skin can feel of nice i have to admit
>>
>>268317335
>I'm sure it's dysmorphia
Pretty sure is not mental because i accepted my fate since childhood when i was naive, it's genetics. All my lineage is fucked up. So i'm ok scaring woman you would say... watching their faces of disgust is a guilty pleasure for me
>>
File: 1437718757179.png (644 KB, 973x939)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>268317654
No, its sticky.
>>
File: 1438149476268.jpg (75 KB, 451x299)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>268317738
madokAnon....
>>
>>268317826
It's true, you can only be sure wether you are ugly when you see how others react. It's not mental i'm sure.
Yes, that same face, i have a received those faces a lot, thanks
>>
>>268316712
I'm generally pretty happy with how I look but I consider myself lucky in that regard.

At any rate, beauty fades. Nobody who lives for any real length of time is going to stay good looking, so even if someone likes how they look that's a reality that they will have to face eventually. I think the only thing beauty is really important for is finding a partner. There are other upsides of course but a lot of it is bonus stuff and none of them are critical.
>>
File: Godoka_4.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
Now madoka magica, i love madoka so much is unreal.
>>
>>268317444
Purgatorio my friend, why does god handout death sentences to children? guaranteed lifetimes of pain.
Why would he test a child so...
At least with Buddhism you can get a retry.
>>268317654
Self flagellation is christian tradition.

I have a diamond scalpel for certain detail work, I needed some blood for something so I sliced the back of my hand, and it was scary. minimal pain, maximum euphoria. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were completely dilated. I was like 'put scalpel away... now...'
>>
File: 1444057818942.jpg (335 KB, 900x726)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>268317922
You know how little I react towards anyones looks?

>>268318081
Woah, dude. Easy there.
>>
>>268318176
>You know how little I react towards anyones looks?
I'm ESL, i don't understand
>>
>>268317738
>it's genetics
Continue the ogre bloodline.
>>
File: 1441828715512.jpg (818 KB, 1000x1000)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>268318220
If I were to meet everyone in these threads, I wouldn't react based on appearance. I might be apprehensive off something else, however.
>>
File: kyouko383.jpg (289 KB, 1464x2048)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
yall are a bunch of weirdos.
g'night.
>>
File: 1471899752978.jpg (160 KB, 500x796)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>268318689
Says the one thinking TRADWIFEko is going to love them for vanity. Oyasumi.
>>
File: 1714792000989188.png (56 KB, 166x197)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>268318607
I never would want to meet you, because the moment you see me, i know you would change your attitude towards me. You could say i'm taking advantage of my secret looks thanks to internet.
>>
>>268318607
I know, some truths are dangerous for deranged minds.
If you go cut yourself your not going to impress me, it's on the same level as shitting in your pants in my mind.
>inb4 diaper fetishists

I think to people I look somewhat normal on the outside, but they're repulsed once they get to know me.
And it makes me upset, because they'll go talk to someone else and laugh about how someone should go die.
I don't think anyone should have to die, even if we disagree or you did some bad things.

But, it's whatever. I like Gretchen, just the idea that Madoka would choose of her own accord to act selfishly for her happiness,
>>
>>268263459
Lucifer is the name for the planet Venus in latin and that word is never used to refer to Satan or any demon/devil entity. It is used satirically to mock an ancient babylonian king.
>>
File: 1714746453606618.gif (157 KB, 100x100)
157 KB
157 KB GIF
>>268318910
No, i'd be more scared of you trying something to me.

>>268319133
Why would I be worried about who you are? You might need a friend if anything.
>>
>>268319471
>No, i'd be more scared of you trying something to me.
So wise decision, i would not trust anyone from here.
>>
File: 1444271332809.png (162 KB, 404x414)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>268319815
It's not even that. I'm a tripfag. Why woudn't anyone want to stab me? Hell, Kevin-kun managed to avoid getting beat when he was in a meet-up and got discovered.
>>
File: Cute agro.jpg (54 KB, 850x425)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I know, i should stop.
I probably have a bounty on me at this point.
maybe i'm a fool for thinking this place is worth fighting for.
>>
File: 1438572923399.jpg.jpg (782 KB, 1000x1250)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>268320300
Your life is worth saving. Don't let nobody, not even yourself tell you otherwise Wa...Megaman.
>>
>>268319920
I was right then. good night.
>>
File: 1443155150162.png (246 KB, 645x646)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>268320688
Only because i'm annoying. Otherwise, what i've read, they were fairly normal. g'knight.
>>
>>268281421
From main or magi?
>>
File: homus.png (1.5 MB, 1622x902)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
could someone explain what the tall moehomus represent?
>>
>>268322710
>pathetic
>>
>>268322789
yeah but why 4?
>>
>>268323184
>pathetic
>pathetic
>pathetic
>pathetic
>>
>>268315431
No!
>>
>>268262950
Homura is not satan.
>>
>>268323184
Death.
>>
File: 1439773151723.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>268325251
Deliverance for you for sure!
Now there's nothing you can do!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (71 KB, 756x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>268262950
She won her way into hour hearts.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.21 MB, 4000x6000)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>268325762
>>
File: 169865421846354853.png (96 KB, 539x405)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
your gunna break me...
I guess thats fine
>>
HomuSaya
>>
>>268263408
>>268266926
You guys shit these threads up so hard with your enormous shitposts. I wish you'd just post gore instead.
>>
File: 1436325216166.jpg (142 KB, 485x602)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>268325805
I don't know what that is.
>>
File: 1663898647592105.png (2.42 MB, 1920x1080)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
are (you) ready?
https://www.youtube.com/live/yYg_at5QXpw
>>
File: 1437729046364.png (442 KB, 711x750)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>268326324
I read that as 30 minutes. I wish I got into MagiReco.
>>
>>268326324
Hilarious crossover potential
>>
>>268316440
Everywhere i search seems to indicate japanese woman arent keen on muscles. They prefer lean men
>>
>>268326324
I just want to know what the game even is
>>
File: 1715284392389712.jpg (989 KB, 1661x1764)
989 KB
989 KB JPG
Homhomhom
A shining light
>>
>>268325894
Get a load of this not schizo.
>>
File: 1705605466515107.png (2.68 MB, 1920x1080)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
Love love homura
>>
File: 1297845814771.png (64 KB, 400x300)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>268328927
>>
>>268328653
I'm sorry...
>>
>>
File: 59_HomuThread_116.jpg (1007 KB, 1000x1500)
1007 KB
1007 KB JPG
>>268329107
Yes!
>>
File: 1437354273418.png (693 KB, 800x555)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>268330490
Good night.
>>
>>
File: 49_HomuThread_118.jpg (831 KB, 1000x1000)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
Neet anons should be glad
>>
>>268318887
I didn’t say that what she wants, I said that’s what she deserves
>>
>>268281421
>>
>>268327694
Women everywhere say that
In reality they call pretty boys cute but date chads
>>
Kyak
>>
>>
>>
>>268318689
>yall
there's only 2 weirdos here
>>
>>
Inb4 Madoka lust spam to bump limit
>>
>>268333884
Rape!
>>
File: Mikage provokes (2).png (1.22 MB, 600x2000)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Kamihama bitch!
>>
>>268325820
>>268263080 >>268270859
>>268272470 >>268272869
>>268273146 >>268285591
>>268286803 >>268294668
>>268304762 >>268310674
>>268311196 >>268316364
>>268315777 >>268314982
>>268316519 >>268317063
Reminder that everyone in the world hates you, !Akemi.
>>
File: 18739945_p0.png (60 KB, 600x420)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
Starker Stahl
Starker Wille
>>
>>268334353
Who?
>>
File: 1719681689150154.png (1.17 MB, 1125x1680)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>268267866
Strange picture, Anko is a girl.
>>
>>268334353
Kanon (Kyouko x Anon) is a canon pairing. You’re a crack shipper for not supporting it. You’re degrading Kyouko’s character and working against her happiness by separating her from her beloved Anon.
>>
>>268335323
Your life is such a joke. How do you live like this?
>>
>>268335358
By having my wife Kyouko by my side
>>
>>268334353
I haven't even sean madoka yet
>>
File: 1593250693074.jpg (130 KB, 1239x1367)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: 1593430327257.png (582 KB, 567x569)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>
File: 1593750761569.jpg (1.19 MB, 1100x1036)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>
File: 1595649466605.png (3.39 MB, 2560x1440)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
>>
File: 71364472_p0.jpg (141 KB, 932x1427)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
These Kamihama whores are a different tier of soul-sucking.
>>
File: 1587888968369.jpg (136 KB, 1240x838)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
File: 1598190448020.jpg (136 KB, 768x1024)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
File: 1621453447112.jpg (162 KB, 990x1531)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
File: 1620525900488.png (3.63 MB, 2560x1440)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
>>
File: 77272843_p13.jpg (447 KB, 1000x1200)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>
File: 1579042090190.jpg (316 KB, 1000x1000)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>
File: 1598374429103.jpg (223 KB, 1035x1462)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
File: 1582310009570.jpg (359 KB, 644x914)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>
File: screaming Touka.jpg (109 KB, 679x673)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
File: 1593830466431.jpg (122 KB, 793x1260)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
File: 1596313087042.jpg (334 KB, 792x848)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>
File: 1596772297558.jpg (656 KB, 898x1200)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (12).png (665 KB, 1000x1000)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>
File: Ui erotic (11).jpg (1.21 MB, 1295x1812)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (10).jpg (149 KB, 1123x1765)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (9).jpg (207 KB, 1654x1103)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>
sayACKa
>>
File: Ui erotic (7).jpg (118 KB, 1000x1486)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (6).jpg (2.19 MB, 2160x3840)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (5).jpg (121 KB, 1000x1000)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (4).jpg (105 KB, 1000x1000)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (3).jpg (126 KB, 868x1228)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Two whores for the price of one!
>>
File: Ui erotic (2).jpg (126 KB, 1000x1000)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
File: Ui erotic (1).png (885 KB, 1408x1584)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>
File: Ui (22).jpg (1.65 MB, 2560x1440)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>
File: 1605750935388.jpg (256 KB, 1252x2048)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>
File: 1631744495386.jpg (174 KB, 1190x1680)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
File: joypleasurerena.jpg (38 KB, 359x349)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
The Kyouko part of AKB-030 unlocked so many things on me
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.91 MB, 1000x1500)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>268263408
You gotta tell these niggers about philosophy comics. They're not gonna read a book.
>>
>stopping 6 pics away from image limit
Come on now
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>268335887
I feel like I'm missing something very important here...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.