[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7025.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1025)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Have you ever watched an anime with your parents or siblings? How was it?
>>
Watched stuff like Speed Racer when it was on TV with my mom when it was on tv as a kid
I'm sure you kids watch pokemon or whatever gay shounenshit is on tv these days without issue too
>>
I got the X anime movie for Christmas when I was like 13 and watched it with my younger brother, not knowing what I was getting into. I fast forwarded through a lot of the nudity. I don't remember much about the movie itself.

I also at one point watched DBGT with my dad and he didn't understand somehow that characters would think to themselves and would ask why their mouths weren't moving when it was happening. Overall, I also didn't understand American TV restrictions in the early 00s and would always be worried there'd be some nudity if watching with others.
>>
>>268285820
Never. My parents are faggots. As a kid I was forced to watch bland garbage because there was only one TV and internet was strictly monitored by my faggot father.
>>
I've watched tons of anime with my mom, she hates fanservice though so I have to be careful what I show her.
>>
>>268286585
your mom sounds cool, what's her favorite show
>>
>>268285820
My dad was the one who introduced me to anime and manga. Before he passed, we had seen a lot of episodes of the big 3 together, as well as the occasional seasonal ones like the first season of Shingeki no Bahamut and Knights and Magic. He didn't seem to be too bothered with ecchi stuff too since I caught him watching an episode of Shinmai Maou. Those were good times.
My mom was less into anime, but I've gotten her interested lately. She especially likes romance stuff such as WA2, WInter Sonata, and Clannad, as well as mystery ones like Kindaichi. We're currently going through Naruto at her behest since she was curious about it, and she's been liking the hell out of it. We're at the Five Kage Summit arc so far, and her favorite is Gaara.
>>
Watch the Berserk Golden Age Arc Memorial Edition with my aunt and grandma. My aunt is a big anime fan and my grandma is a fan of medieval stories so they really enjoyed it.after we got done watching My aunt bought the manga after to see how the story continued after golden age lmao. I ain’t gonna lie the scene where casca and guts make love and the whole femto casca thing was akward asf
>>
>>268285820
All the Ghibli movies with my parents.
It was fun.
>>
My parents are in their late 60s and they know I like anime but have never showed any interest in it whatsoever. I did see my dad was watching some japanese drama recently which surprised me since I had never imagined he'd want to watch something completely subtitled.
>>
>>268285820
My father loved Lupin but I have never actually watched it with him
the only anime I watched with him was Vinland Saga and he absolutely loved it
I'm sad he never made it for season 2
>>
File: 1719635146031693.jpg (43 KB, 400x598)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I watched Oreimo with my sister.
>>
>>268285820
Yeah I watch anime with my zoomer brother. (Sometimes)
>>
My cousin and I used to watch anime together when we were kids. We returned to that habit a few years ago and we still hang out together from time to time to watch something, movies or short animes most of the time.
It's nice.
>>
>>268285820
I've watched anime with my mother before. Her favorites were Mushishi and Kimi ni Todoke. My dad doesn't give a single shit about anime though and can't be bothered to even pronounce it correctly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.