[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Endless Eight VIII 20 44.png (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Why was Kyon the only person capable of breaking the Endless Eight loop?
>>
File: haruhi smart.png (461 KB, 986x1032)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>268287217
Because Haruhi wanted to fuckle his duckle.
>>
Bros I’m finally getting around to watching the movie, but the classroom scene where Kyon freaks out is hard to watch.
>>
>>268287217
Reading Kyontainer
>>
>>268287217
"out of the loop" thing or something
>>
>>268287217
Some say it is actually He who is God
>>
>>268287217
immediate answer: nobody could think of anything else 'summer vacation-y' to do on the last day that they hadn't already done
leapest door answer: Kyon is the 'god' of this world. He's the reason Haruhi has her powers at all, and his own nagging feeling that he'd forgotten something was causing the loop so that he'd have plenty of time to remember
>>
What's your "unfinished homework"?
>>
>>268287217
Did he break the loop? I very vaguely remember it, but I remember the ending was bleak, like It happened by itself
>>
>>268287217
>summer holdays are just one month
>summer homework on top of that
Jesus Christ Japan. No wonder your productivity is garbage. Would the world end if you let kids enjoy life for a few days?
>>
>>268287217
because haruhi wanted someone else to show interest in spending time together as a group to fulfill her ideal summer vacation.
OOOOORRRRRRRR
it was never actually about what haruhi wanted it was kyon just needing to do his fucking homework but you'll need to read the LNs to get more into those discussions.
>>
>>268287217
Kyon is god. He can do whatever fuck he wants. He's just a masochist
>>
>>268287410
which one specifically? I think it portrays a rather reasonable amount of panic and desperation for a person in that situation.
>>
>>268290040
I dunno, the first? Where he sees Asakura again and starts asking everyone if they know who Haruhi is. I think it's a perfectly reasonable depiction, I just personally find it really hard to watch for some reason. Maybe this is years as a manga reader coming back to bite me, so I'm less used this.
>>
>>268290102
he's panicking, it's not fun to see people really panic. the movie is good because they convey the situation compellingly. having that nasty reminder is what makes the progress of the movie so good, though.
>>
>>268287217
because everyone else but haruhi is in an observer role, and haruhi is retarded.
>>
>>268287217
He's the main character.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.