[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697537738788058.png (285 KB, 578x326)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>when the show is funny, the good segment last a few minutes
>when the show is unfunny as hell, the segment drags for way too long
>>
>>268292028
>>when the show is unfunny as hell, the segment drags for way too long
cases in point:
>the elevator scene
>the airship scenes
>>
>>268293293
The elevator was amazing. And the thing with the cubes in the airship was totally unexpected.
>>
to me every scene seemed really off putting due to the style of how they do everything
its cartoony, but exaggerated and the events dont seem congruent and the exaggeration doesnt contribute to comedy at all. Its mostly an exercise in filling the screen with visual noise + actual noise.
I suppose you're meant to have in the background, barely keep attention and whenever they start screaming the jap kid watching tiktoks to entertain himself peers at it for 10 seconds and goes back to his phone.
>>
>>268294295
Nichijou is older than tiktok and most likely you as well. Absolute faggot.
>>
>>268294599
Me and most of the people I knew didn't even have a smartphone yet in 2011

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.