[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRTAJama0AAI0Rr.jpg (25 KB, 300x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
“Look Back” is one of the most remarkable anime of the past decade. I’ve written commentary for it. The original work was amazing, too.

“I was shaken to my core! The tenderness, the kindness, the strength! Such rich expressions and sensitivity, surpassing even a live-action film! I was moved by the present and future of entertainment! Anime is truly incredible. I've already ordered Tatsuki Fujimoto’s original manga and can't wait to "look back" on it.”
>>
>>268299865
So did the new brown feminist season of True Detective
>>
>>268299865
Nakayama bros...
>>
File: Tatsuki Fujimoto.jpg (145 KB, 782x984)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>Look Back got a movie
>Chainsaw Man movie about to come out soon (trailer next month)
>Goodbye Eri movie leaked (based on registered web-domain name)

>Revered by the god of video games and movies himself (Hideo Kojima)

How does he do it?
>>
>>268299981
kojima is a feminist as well as a male chauvinist
>>
WE ARE SO BACK OSHIYAMA BROS
>>
>>268300261
>Chainsaw Man movie about to come out soon (trailer next month)
>>Trailer next month
Good luck with that
>>
>>268299865
>Kojima
yikes
>>
>>268299865
abusing and harrasing this fraud was the only good thing konami ever did
>>
The director of Godzilla Minus One also praised the movie. Schizos will say he was bribed, kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.