[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gevanni.png (650 KB, 1037x767)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>detective battle show
>both parties use their brain to compete
>one day he goes "this guy in my team just did the impossible, you are arrested, Kira" the end
Is there one anime/manga with a well written endingg?
>>
>>268300405
>Is there one anime/manga with a well written endingg?
Boku no motherfucking pico.
>>
>>268300405
DN was forcibly dragged out, considering that it's almost a decent ending.
>>
>>268300597
the biggest issue was the retcons about "dude you can forget about the notebook and then you touch it and gain your memories back, and Ryuk will help me with my plan", what the fuck...
>>
>>268300405
The point of weekly shounen manga is to pull to viewer along with weekly plot twists and sudden developments, not to tell a good story and it's more about the journey than the ending.
>>
>>268300405
He used the note on Mikami.

Kira did plenty of retarded impossible things and also cast a AoE retardation field on his opponents.
>>
>>268300405
Is there *any* work of art with a well written ending?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.