[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SG-vs-KH.png (524 KB, 1200x600)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
why is shounen so creatively bankrupt?
>>
>>268304105
its for kids
>>
>>268304105
don't watch shonen then, retard
>>
File: 1711949755314953.jpg (77 KB, 600x614)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>268304105
Gojo? Jobbed to Sasuke.
>>
>>268304105
Gojo wasn't even based on Kakashi, newfag
>>
>>268304105
purely superficial take
>>
>>268305860
GINTOKI
>>
>>268304105
Isn't gojo's design a rip-off of an entirely different character from a manga that isn't Naruto? op might be a dumb nigger, but artists pay homage to works they respect.
>>
>>268307278
It's a different guy but he's still from Naruto
>As for Gojo’s character design, it was actually influenced more by the proctor wearing the bandages and blindfold on his head during the second phase of the Chuunin Exams, rather than Kakashi-sensei. The character design left a massive impression on me back then but when I finally met Kishimoto-sensei and asked about it, he said “Was there a guy like that…?”
>>
>>268304105
>>268307278
Found it.
>As for Gojo's character design, it was actually influenced more by the proctor wearing the bandages and blindfold in his head during the second phase of the Chuunin Exams, rather than Kakashi-sensei. The character design left a massive impression on me back then but when I finally met Kishimoto-sensei and asked him about it, he said 'Was there a guy like that...?"'
jjk scholars know
>>
>>268304105
Weekly Shounen Jump.

Stories are NOT written!
They are MANUFACTURED!
Writers come up with a premise that CONTINUES INDEFINITELY!
WSJ is slop for the pigs who eat shit. (or in this case 'read'/'watch')

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.