[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heh.jpg (168 KB, 1000x464)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
So what's the issue here exactly? Norn doesn't consent? NORN is a little cunt who doesn't get a say in family matters she should be thankful she was even picked up and taken care of by Rudy who the fuck does she think she is?

No seriously Rudy could've very easily just sent her back to Millis to their grandmother Claire who would've taught her some manners and probably would've married her off to fanatic husband which would very suitable.
Does she actually understand her position? No really who does she think she is?
>>
Norn should’ve stayed in the Millis gulag
>>
Based Norn
>>
I think we should kill her
>>
TND
Total Norn Death
Amusingly I don’t remember what happens to her in Oldeus timeline she most likely dies but I can’t remember what kills her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.