[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7044.jpg (190 KB, 2000x1000)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Finally had the chance to watch it, what did I think of it /a/?
>>
>>268320994
good but overrated as fuck, it's like it's the very 1st good criminal that all the anime faggots have watched
>>
>>268321106
I can see that, what do you think is better?
>>
>>268321160
death note (lmao) 2nd part was garbage, finally was worth watching through tho
>>
>>268320994
Just needed better pacing and a better ending. Loved all of the side characters
>>
Does anyone think Roberto is the author's self insert?
>>
>>268320994
I watched part of the anime but switched to the manga and it was a much better experience to read it at my own pace than slog through 70ish episodes.
The anime had pretty mediocre production values and was quite bland and uninspired as an adaptation.
As for the manga, I enjoyed it a lot. The ending was weak but didn't ruin it for me, just kind of disappointing.
>>
>>268322537
What makes you think so?
>>
>>268320994
went on for too long
lost the plot
>>
>>268322935
He just appears in random ass episodes just to bang the new girl they introduce. I'm probably just overthinking it, but it was just kind of weird lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.