[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (208 KB, 900x506)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Anyone see the 2024 edish of anime no tane? Seems like no one gives a shit about this anymore, it's not even up on private trackers and no one's seeding it. I hope it's not lost for good.
>>
>>268323172
I don't know what that is
>>
>>268323261
back in the day before millenial faggot retards ruined everything good in the world and before they raised brainless drooling zoomers like you we had anime. anime was beautiful, you could make anything with it. so naturally we had many talented pure-blood japanese experimenting with the limits of anime. one such experiments was animenotane. a beautiful reunion of artists trying to create something truly great. but then came the zoomers demanding anime to be more commercialized, more generic, made more cheaply, more isekai, more 3dcg, more niggers, more foreign investment. you. because of you animenotane is but a shadow of what it used to be. and today it barely survives by a thread, and we are lucky if a single kind gentleman shares a rip for a second or two. such a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>268323172
>garbage westoid artstyle nonsense
>y*ritrash
Good thing no one cares about this faggot junk.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.