[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

all romance series should have the main couple have sex within the first minute or else its a waste of time
prove me wrong
>>
Quite the opposite really. Once a couple is "officially" together all the magic is lost and the series is worthless.
>>
>>268323495
actually its the writers who're at fault if they cant write a compelling story after le confession
you got tricked you fool
>>
>>268323586
Literally this , most people who think you cant write romance post confession legitimately only read shonen romcoms set in highschool . Most josei romance stories have the couple get together halfway through the story .
>>
File: 1698669749082535.gif (1.6 MB, 265x250)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>268323586
>couple finally gets together
>they just need to be together doing cute things since the series is already almost over and the show will be perfect
>fuck that lmaoooo
>the most generic misunderstanding plot you've ever seen, that takes 3 episodes to resolve
>or better yet, introduces new third character to split up the other two— which somehow actually causes issues even though they are together and really should not give a shit about this new person
>>
>>268324619
Just sounds like you've only ever read shitty romcoms rather than any actual romance manga.
>>
Yeah and every battle Shonen should keep going after the demon lord is defeated and you become the hero king
>>
>>268325802
actually that kind of story should just stop being written because its cringe and theres already enough of them
>>
>>268323356
you're wrong
>>
>>268325871
im right tho
>>
>>268325802
Frieren?
>>
>>268323356
Once the girl becomes used goods the show needs to end ASAP
>>
>>268323495
This is idiotic. I want to see more stories about actual couples. It can be very interesting.
>>
>>268324619
>generic misunderstanding between two characters that like each other
>good
>generic misunderstanding between two characters that are dating
>bad
>>
>>268324619
>wataten pic is tied to a garbage post
Many such cases!
>>
>>268323356
1) It won't sell to the target demographic.
2) If you think sex is needed for a good story, then you're the one with the problem. I actually think more romance stories need to have the characters get together earlier and then show their relationship develop (or fall apart). But sex is not necessary. In almost all movies/TV shows where they have sex, it ends up not adding anything to the characters or plot.
>>
>>268324073
>only read shonen romcoms set in highschool
Not true, same problem exists in /co/ shows.
>>
>>268323356
>dude sex lmao
Sex is the least interesting part of any relationship.
>>
>>268323495
>>268323586
>>268324073
>Sex means they're together.
Virgin mentality.
Good love stories are about two volumes, have sex in the first chapter and still only have them get together at the end.
Also, they have rapey younger boys with a cute puppy charisma and twisted personality who keep manipulating you into having sex with them when you keeps swearing that this will be the last time; this is extremely important.
>>
File: 1719820258094.jpg (565 KB, 1200x1800)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>268323356
>romance series should have the main couple have sex within the first minute
That's the worst thing imaginable. How can I be emotionally invested in a couple's romance when I don't know shit about them? Showing some random people fucking is totally pointless from romance point of view.
>>
>>268323356
Give me an example in media where sex actually helped improve the viewers attachment to the characters or the plot. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just trying to show you why sex usually doesn't help a story.

And that sex actually drives a lot of viewers away. Female viewers don't want to see it generally, because there's no more living vicariously (or hate watching) the female protagonist after she's gone through the final act. And because they don't want to see the male character they're simping over lose their purity. And while you'd think male viewers want to see it, it has a similar effect for them. Many don't want to see the female character lose their purity. And also, once they've seen the girl naked/bonked, they're basically spent. They will move on to another show because there's no more carrot dangling in front of them.
>>
File: 1704737025076281.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
Sex is lame and boring.
Unnamed Memory was absolute crap but one of the things I liked was Oscars and Tinasha's casual physical intimacy. He would just pick up his witch wife, hug her, pat her head, touch her cheek. It was very sweet and you don't see it very often, I want more of that.
>>
>>268331047
This, but without romance, and Tinasha being shown to be like this with everyone, sitting on everyone's lap and stuff.
>>
File: 1695430421455557.jpg (97 KB, 520x600)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>268331148
why are you like this?
>>
>>268324073
no one wants to read a story slutty hags in college
>>
>>268331769
Casual physical intimacy is fun anon.
Don't you sit on the lap of your friends or have them fondle you under your shirt in the train for fun?
Don't tell me you think causal physical intimacy has some kind of special meaning reserved for special people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.