[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1674858821598.jpg (15 KB, 401x376)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
how do I stop having imposter syndrome about liking old anime but from watching it years after it was actually popular
I feel like I'm pretending to know more than I do to fit in or something
>>
>>268323403
Just watch what you want to without giving a shit what other people will think
>>
>>268323496
but I do stuff like pretend like I know how to dance along to the haruhi end but I'm fuckin lying I know like 30% of that shit
>>
>>268323403
Stop being a faggot and a lil bitch
>>
>>268323403
If you do shit like you said in the other post, then yeah no, you actually are pretending to shit you don't know, said it yourself.
Just don't do that kind of thing. Nothing wrong with getting around to stuff you didn't watch when it was cool to. Especially if you weren't even alive when it was cool.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.