[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would it be inappropiate and dumb for Konami to, at some point in the future try to remake the original Yugioh Anime.
But this time trying to push the duels make more sense with real rules instead of just making stuff up.
And with Takahashi gone, who would stop them? even if some ay think that would be a boring idea.
>>
The real rules suck.
>>
What rules would they follow? Modern rules? Rules accurate to a certain era?
>>
>>268326162
Real yugioh kinda sucks especially with the very early cards that literally do nothing
>>
>yugi gets yata locked first turn
>>
>>268326219
I would just say something like modern, but the first duels are simple, and you crack the crazy stuff and pulls as the shows goes on, but mostly thinking on making sense of stuff from Duelist kingdom arc, where they were making rules out of nowhere.

>>268326193
probably yes

>>268326223
you rework the duels so they have more going on, but things looking like a realistick game going on.
you can still get your crazy magical pulls and answers, as long they dont keep changing the rules to fit it.

I dont know, Is probably a terrible idea, but came across my mind.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.