[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: One Piece.jpg (26 KB, 300x168)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
How many One Piece episodes are currently dubbed into English? My stepdad and I finished the night off at 1065, and just curious how close to the dub cutoff we are.
>>
>>268328539
but jesus christ, watching fucking one piece when it adapts half a ch per ep
how can you tolerate the pacing issues
>>
>>268328784
Thank you! We only started on January 31st of this year. We've also been watching the movies, when relevant. This is both of our first times watching it. It's been quite the ride, for sure.
>>
>>268328784
The episodes are like 16 minute long because recaps are usually huge. Also it's closer to 1 chapter per manga, it barely has filler arcs and the number of episodes isn't far off from the number of chapters, so do the math
So stop whining and watch it. Dressrosa and Wano were about the only bits that dragged on, and they dragged on in manga too
>>
>>268329324
Read it retard.
>>
>>268328539
>My stepdad and I
Bonney...
>>
>>268329137
Thats fucking awesome anon. <3
>>
>him and his wife's son watch one piece while gets wrapped around a big buck nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.