[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: flops.png (298 KB, 437x366)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
Why didn't /a/ like Renai Flops?
>>
>>268330515
You could say it... flopped.
>>
>>268330515
It was censored compared to the manga version.

I did love Love Reason Why though, I still listen to it on a regular basis.
>>
>>268330515
>2022
what the hell, I thought this was 1-2 season ago
>>
>>268330515
If it was anything like the manga, it was absolutely incoherent and had nothing going for it except the ecchi (which the anime had less of).
>>
>>268330735
The manga got rushed/axed before it truly got into the meat of the anime and basically summarized the Ai part of the series, but given how the anime was already long over by then I guess the manga already served its purpose and didn't need to continue.
>>
>>268330515
I did like it. Until the horrible drama started around episode 8 at least.
>>
What I don't get is how a finished manga with less than 20 chapters got an adaptation.
>>
>>268330888
I hope this is a joke because if you're unironically serious, the manga is an adaptation meant to promote the anime. The manga might have been in production early on (see for example how Ilya in the manga was described as Russian instead of Bulgarian, which adds credence to the theory that she was supposed to be Russian before Vlad went apeshit).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.