[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trigger.jpg (124 KB, 369x369)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Is Trigger dead? It seems like they fell off in 2019. I'm not sure what to think of Promare, it obviously has elements of Trigger but it just seems shallow? Dynazen, Visions and Edgerunners are obviously just trying to sell a product. BNA and Edgerunners specifically reek of Netflix globohomo. Only Gridman and BNA really feels like Trigger. I'm sure there's an audience for it but it's not what you'd expect from the studio that brought us Kill La Kill and Gurren Laggann.

I dropped most of them after the first couple episodes. Are there any in particular that I should give a second chance? Will the new PSG be the beginning of the redemption?

I don't frequent social media or anime forums so I'm not sure if this is a hot take.
>>
>>268330768
>i don't frequent social media
Who are you lying to with this shit.
>>
>>268330768
>I'm not sure what to think of Promare
You think it was a horrible movie and a sad attempt at capturing GAINAX magic.
BNA was shit.
DM was alright.
PS&G S2 will be probably disappointing.
>>268330896
Nice projection.
>>
>>268330768
>>268330932
The original PS&G was trash as well.
>>
File: 1719807479280022.png (201 KB, 480x480)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>268330768
>i dont frequent social media

lel, you dontbelieve that garbage.
>Caring about quality
you nigger dont understand the market, all those shows were succesfull in the marketplace
>>
>>268330932
>You think it was a horrible movie and a sad attempt at capturing GAINAX magic.
Yeah that about describes my feelings of Promare. The character design of Galo is obviously just them preying on GL nostalgia for example.

I enjoyed the original PSG, even if it was trash. Maybe a return will inspire them to revisit more of their old IPs, at least in spirit.
>>
File: praying.jpg (72 KB, 720x405)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>268330768
Edgerunner was hood and now they are cooking PSG2 so sit down and wait.
>>
>>268330768
The whole company was basically hyped up on the sole platform of being NOT-Gainax that they forgot to be anything else.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.