[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SabikuiBisco.png (440 KB, 779x441)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
Just a few days ago I saw here a thread complaining that worldbuilding in anime was dead, killed by isekai cancer.

Then I watched this show that merely came out a couple of years ago, and I was blown away by the worldbuilding. The world is made of crazy FLCL style shit, while the plot is perfectly reasonable and straightforward. The action's quite underwhelming, but if it's the worldbuilding you were after, you have no excuse not to watch this. It doesn't just blow the current slop out of the water, but the classics too. It even has Dopefish (if you know, you know)
>>
I forgot why this show is shit but I do remember that it was shit and that I dropped it like halfway.
>>
>>268333200
yeh, twas a cracker. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
>>
>>268333241
you're face is shit
>>
>>268333268
it might be shit now but I had a girlfriend in hishchool and it wasn't shit enough for her so fuck you, faggot, this anime is bad
>>
>>268333288
your highschool gf had shit taste
that you refer to this ship in past tense at least shows she realized she could do better
>>
>>268333946
that's wrong, I dropped her harder than this garbage anime
>>
>>268333985
then you at least had the grace to realize it first and do her a favor
>>
>>268334005
going more and more offtopic won't change that this series isn't good
>>
File: Trollface_non-free.png (81 KB, 347x288)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>268333985
You go on and on how it's garbage, but you have yet to name one reason why.
>>
>>268334260
because it's not good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.