[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sweat_and_Soap_vol._1.png (172 KB, 253x360)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
This manga is shit. The smell fetish storyline barely makes sense (how does smelling some random female's musk help you design floral scents?), the premise is already tissue-soaked-in-ink thin, and the mangaka jumps the gun and has the girl lose her viriginity maybe 40 pages into the damn story. And all she says is "I need to collect my thoughts" after she sees her own twat blood on her bed. And 100 pages later they go on their first date!

Beyond the point of this being a crappy, horribly rushed "romance" story with no real exploration of smellfaggotry, do women actually act like this? This seems unreal. This is the last time I buy anything blindly from a bookstore.
>>
>>268348427
You seem weirdly focused on the whole smell thing anon. I dropped it because the mc is a fucking creep and the femc should by all rights be a picture on a milk carton.
>>
>>268348490
>the whole smell thing
Do you mean the tagline for the manga? As in what the title directly fucking implies? Yeah, why do you think I bought it in the first place?

Anyways, the MC being a creep plays into the dogshit premise of the story; that some higher-up weirdo suddenly steals this girl's heart, but somehow it feels like she never opens up despite giving her first time to this guy.
>>
The smell thing is just a weird plot device, it's not even a smell fetish manga.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.