[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KakashiHatake.png (127 KB, 386x259)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>supposedly knows a 1000 jutsu
>only uses like 3
>supposedly a genius who became a jounin at 13
>jobbed to Zabuza in their first encounter and had to be bailed out by his students
Biggest fraud in the series
>>
>>268350929
You forgot to mention how easily Itachi took him down.

Speaking of the Wave Arc, from a logical point of view, they should have quit the job after the Demon Brothers or sent for reinforcements
>The team decided to continue the mission
Kakashi was the leader, him of all people should know how bad a mission can go when ninja fight with a more experienced opponent. Sasuke survived because of Haku being a pacifist, Naruto had to use Kurama's power to take down Haku. Also, the fuck was Sakura going to do if everyone else died? She get cleaved in two the second she cried out Sasuke's name.

Kakashi was also pretty mediocre as a teacher. Chakra control was important, but other than that, I don't think he did much.

Naruto obviously needed a refresher on the basics (Jiraiya ended up covering this).

Sasuke required more supervision (Leaf in general should have had a lot more info on the curse mark, they had years to study Anko's).

Sakura could have gotten a head start on learning medical jutsu or genjutsu, but instead had to wait for Naruto to bring Tsunade back to the village for her to gain any real guidance.

Once again, they really could have gotten massacred in the Chunin exams if it wasn't for plot armour.
>>
>>268351577
we know, whitebro.
>>
>>268350929
kakashi is not the copy ninja
he's the reflect ninja

he don't keep the jutsu, he just 'copy' (can use) a jutsu while the enemy is doing the signs
>>
>>268350929
>>supposedly knows a 1000 jutsu
so?
if you have 997 knives and 3 guns which are you going to use in a fight?
those 3 guns, literally every time.
>>
>>268350929
>chooses the edgelord to train because he sees himself in him
>ditches the other two and leaves them for death
What else you expect from such enormous faggot?

Anyway Itachi soloes the verse mid dif.
>>
>>268351634
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>268352278
Itachi can't beat Jiraiya.
>>
>>268352372
>oneshots orochimaru multiple occassions
>oneshots nagato
And will one shot anyone. Jiraiya was killed by couple puppets which is pretty pathetic. Itachi is pretty much GOD
>>
File: lol.jpg (8 KB, 266x190)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>268352372
I know you're just joking but it's still always funny when it's said.
>>
Minato v Itachi
Who would win?
>>
File: 1706753813515.jpg (209 KB, 640x816)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
OP here, sorry deleted my post on accident, this is me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.