[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dZqauCvV_400x400.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I want to kill and rape Uru Okabe, the creator of Sekai Oni.

I want to find and capture her.

I would tie her up in the bedroom first and torture her. I would kill her entire family in front of her. I would cook and eat her poodle like a true Chinaman. Then I would masturbate to her cries of despair. I would not have sex imminently with her. No, it would be too quick. Like Edmund McMillen said, you should not eat a stake in one bite.

I would mentally break her first. I would ask you to say this over and over again. Lukyon is a virgin. Seshio did not rape her the entire fucking day. unit She would drop into sleep out of exhaustion once. Then I would slowly turn her into Lukyon. I would dress her like Lukyon, make her act like it, and go on adventures with her.
Afterwards, I would have passionate sex with Uru Okabe, dressed as Lukyon. I would spill my semen instead of her vagina every fucking day; I want to make sure that her entire uterus is full of my cum, and then she was pregnant.
I would abort the child all by myself and force her to eat my fetus, and then I would kill her, but I wouldn't stop.

I would have sex with her corpse, even with maggots inside, and decay it into nothing but skeletal remains. I would crush all the bones and devour them so we could be together forever.

Once I die, both me and Uru Okabe would go to hell because I am a piece of sh*t and she is an my slut, and I would spend forever torturing her and raping her in hell. She would be dressed, of course, as Lukyon, and I would repeat forever that Lukyon is a virgin. Seshio did not rape her forever and ever.
>>
Can I pretend to be Uru Okabe for you?
>>
>>268383650
yes
>>
>>268383700
Ok, find, capture and rape me.
>>
File: 1719851662875u.jpg (670 KB, 2144x2606)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>268383744
oh i will......
>>
>>268383744
once i do i will move on to the real deal....
>>
>>268383605
>I would crush all the bones and devour them so we could be together forever.
Not good enough. Eat her flesh too, not just her bones, to be together forever. Don't let it go to waste by giving it to the maggots.
>>
sekaionifags are unhinged
>>
>>268383965
good advice
>>
>>268383605
What a nice Sekai Oni fan. Anyways, make sure you tell this to her irl, I’m sure she would be thrilled!
>>
>>268383605
you won't do shit
>>
>>268384671
neither will you
>>
>>268383605
someone send him this
>>
>>268383965
And make sure to store some of her piss to drink alongside it. That's very important.
>>
what is the appeal of lukyon anyways
>>
>>268387192
>obscrue
>unique design
>the only girl that was not sexually abused
>>
>>268387192
unique design
most manga lolis have boring as FUCK designs
>>
someone screeshot this masterpiece
>>
uhinged

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.