[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719186106202316.png (1.52 MB, 1255x886)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
what happened to this?

is the author dead?
>>
>>268389215
Instead of releasing as half chapters they're being put together for releases
>>
>>268389215
>>268389400
Nico nico died. Are you living under a fucking rock?
>>
>>268389215
>the first chapter where she didn't realize he was a regressor too and wanted in his pants because his last words were "see you next time" before he attempted to save her life
They're OBSCENELY cute together
>>
Do they ever explain why they broke up?
>>
>>268391250
Chronic tsunderes.
>>
Neat to see a thread on /a/, I was actively looking forward to the next chapter, has it really been that much time? 3.2 was 26 days ago, I thought it was 1 chapter per month right?
>>268391250
For sure, let's not forget it came from a series of novels, not many of them, they are finished, shame that the fan translation is done by someone who has troubles with english as well (unless there is another translation), I might be an ESL but I simply could not bear it.

Someone in a comment said the sister was involved, but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>268389215
Ransomware on Nico Nico Seiga, only place it's released. Apparently it should be back in July, but we'll see I guess.
>>
>>268391250
>Do they ever explain why they broke up?
It's stupid woke shit that's in currently, read at your own risk. Her sister apparently tried to rape him, and she wouldn't believe him and they lost fairth in each other.
>>
>>268391582
How long is that taking?
>>
>>268391665
Last I read they were expecting to be back in July, but I don't know if there has been any more information. Obviously they're not going to pay the random, so they probably need to get a backup up and running and close the security hole or something.
>>
>>268391635
retard
>>
>>268389215
This is alright, but the concept would be much better served as an H-manga so they can fuck with all their past adult experience factored in, cos a regular manga ain't going there
>>
>>268392161
The manga has acknowledged their past sex life but that's all
>>
>>268392084
Go watch a South Park episode and say Nice retard. This whole thing is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>268389215
Oh shit, forgot about this. Gotta catch up.
>>
>>268392161
it has only been 3 chapters, hard to tell where the story will go yet.....guess it also depends on the place where they publish it.
>>
>>268395055
It's a light novel adaption, the story is already written.
>>
Summary of the novels?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.