[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heavenly delusion.png (544 KB, 786x600)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
New chapter tomorrow, any predictions? Mine are pretty obvious, if it ends up being too different from this I would be surprised: half the chapter Natabot tells them about her story (maybe some additional details about the academy?), and the other half about Mikura, going back to the point we last saw her (chapter 48), or at least not too far from that time. Maybe some additional stuff about Old heaven as well.
With this chapter we are also two away from ending volume 11. What do you think will be the cliffhanger/reveal for this one?
Also sorry for no weekly thread on saturday, for the whole 2 anons who care. gomen
>>
>>269114515
If we're getting more Michika Mikura background, then I would hope that the chapter shows how she knew about Maru. She shouldn't have been able to know about him unless she was able to connect to Mina again.
>>
>>269115026
My guess is that the following two chapters, at the very least, will have Mikura on them. If they will show that, I'm not so sure though. I think it will mostly focus on old/new heaven, maybe if she somehow knew about him at that point then we will know. But I don't think she already knew a lot even when she founded new heaven, she seems far too genki on that photo.
>>
cucks
>>
>>269115485
I guess one chapter could be about founding old heaven then its fall, and the next chapter could be about founding new heaven. Maybe ending on why she left.
>>
>>269116031
I just hope we get something different, like if by hanging with Mako and Sakuya she starts to feel guilt for stealing Nata's body. I'm really curious to know how those other two died too, I wonder if they stayed by her side until the end.
>>
>>269116235
Anything to show what her latest goals were would very helpful for the overall mystery. We still don't know what the medicine she gave Maru was and getting her motivation could help to narrow down what it is.
>>
File: file.png (527 KB, 529x680)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>269116422
Its possible we get there with these chapters, but maybe that's asking for too much. New heaven was founded in 2029, as far as we know she only went to find Maru 10 years later. If she already any info, she would probably try to find him sooner.
>>
>>269114515
everyone's expecting mikura chapters and old + new heaven.
In addition to that, how about the truth behind the bruising disease?
>>
>>269117868
You're right, its the most obvious thing. I'll go one further and try to guess the chapter's name: Nata. Well its kinda obvious too.
Anyways, its possible it ends up dwelling into the disease true... maybe once one of the two kids develops it? I think Sakuya probably developed it first, but that's just a wild guess. However, I'm not entirely sure if Mikura actually knew what it was, even at the end, so we will probably not get too much out of it.
>>
>>269117868
Mikura could have started working towards a cure once she saw one of her friends turn into a monster. I think she would need Mina's help for that.
>>
File: kirukomaru.png (1.63 MB, 1060x1500)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>
>>269118211
If it was meena's doing, I'm sure it isn't a cure.
>>
>>269119985
I don't think she has anything against the children.
>>
>>269120388
She wants them to turn, depends on what a cure would entail
>>
File: kirucute.png (3.18 MB, 1242x1764)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>
I miss Asura.
>>
>>269122677
We know, Kona.
>>
i miss adult robin...
>>
>>269122926
I wonder how far are we from seeing her again.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (97 KB, 392x266)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>269122677
I can't even begin to imagine how Ishiguro is gonna make her work out in the end. Knowing what she's up to (and how) feels like something that's only really revealed towards the end.
But speaking of Asura, why the fuck is she actually invisible here?
>>
>>269123327
i think she is outside, about to sudoku and that she is a telepath or can synch minds with kona.
maybe traumatizing kona seeing her die is part of her plan
>>
>>269123388
Its possible, would explain why only Kona could see her. Aso the fact that she just vanished. That makes sense.
I think her killing herself is the only way for him to show interest in other girls honestly, he's a siscon too (even though Tokio is also his sister, but that's besides the point)
>>
>>269123501
that’s a bit too extreme
I do wonder if she transcended her physical body and is now a spirit/entity of sorts
>>
>>269123631
you mean killing herself just for that? I don't think its just for that, but it's one of the reasons at least. She kinda alludes to it just before dying.
>>
anon, the thread wasn't early
it's just that we don't have too much to discuss
>>
>>269125835
well, there's always plenty to discuss, the problem is guiding the conversation and actually having enough people at once who care about tiny details
>>
do you guys think a 2nd season is possible?
>>
>>269126529
yeh, in 2026/7
>>
>>269126529
The anime did well so it's not unlikely.
>>
File: file.png (1.48 MB, 1114x1600)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
It just occurred to me, but if we got story for both top panels, then I guess we will also have the POV of the middle one. I guess it makes sense, its weird seeing Maru there and he eventually ends up in an orphanage as well. It should be explained how that happened.
>>
>>269127951
We know that whoever was taking care of him was killed before he was put in an orphanage. I assume it's the guy who is holding him.
>>
File: file.png (194 KB, 487x469)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>269128624
No, that's after he was in an orphanage already. The guy who's holding him is in new heaven right now. He's Nobuo in the meeting record tooru fills.
>>
File: file.png (228 KB, 635x540)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>269128668
this is how we know his name, chapter 47
>>
>>269116235
>like if by hanging with Mako and Sakuya she starts to feel guilt for stealing Nata's body
I hope this is touched upon too. Assuming Sakuya died after New Heaven was founded then they would have spent years together. Shino was completely batshit though, so I wouldn't be surprised if she never did. The part I want to see the most is if either of them learned the truth about her before they died. With Sakuya's jealousy and suspicion being hinted at I think she definitely did at least. Mako may have been clueless the whole time.
>>
>>269129096
>The part I want to see the most is if either of them learned the truth about her before they died
She could over hear her talk with Meena, but even so it could be difficult to connect the dots for her.

>Mako may have been clueless the whole time
He's simply too pure
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 1114x1600)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Mikura is going to realize this was her heaven all along
>>
>>269129433
>He's simply too pure
I honestly feel like him never finding out would sting more. His life is a lie. It's all so fucked up.
>>269129456
Heaven was the friends we made along the way...
>>
>>269114515
Fuck Haruki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.