[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which make for a better story and which do you prefer?
>>
>>269125216
Monogamy makes the better story but I like harems a lot. The problem with harems from a story telling perspective is they become too focused on waifus and the fantasy and it drags down the rest of the story. Plus having no other male main characters with relationships sucks too.
>>
Is /a/'s decline due to mobileposters, foreigners invading the internet, or just unintelligent people with bad taste who like crap like chinese mobile games shitting up the place?
>>
>paglus
Cringe
>>
Monogamy. Harem results in too little time to develop the characters' personalities so they tend to be one note. Love triangles are also workable.
>>
>>269126020
>pag humor
>>
>>269126020
Fuck off
>>
>>269125409
I've been wondering the same. Was it always this bad? I certainly don't know. I'm sure the pseudo-generals made for those shitposters contributed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.