[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710930420158987.jpg (38 KB, 750x422)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
how does /a/ feel about harem anime? Why did they die out so hard? Was it because of the dickless MCs associated with said genre?
>>
>>269136630
because hags are characters with no appeal and harem usually focuses on these boring "uguu" faces like you posted
>>
>>269136630
"harem" with male protagonist is boring
"harem" with male-ish female protagonist on the other hand....
>>
>>269136630
They're shit.
>Why did they die out so hard?
There's multiple every season. What are you on?
>>
>>269136630
>Why did they die out so hard?
Every few years there is a series that does SO BAD it kills the whole genre.
Also there is also the series that does SO GOOD it kills all other genres for a while.
>>
>>269136778
Watamote is boring ever since they added the whole haremshit
>>
>>269136860
So what's going to kill isekai if smartphone and vending machine couldn't do it?
>>
>>269136630
>how does /a/ feel about harem
It was better than Isekai, I hope shitsekai dies soon.
Anyway to give my opinion after a lot of time wasted on garbage I finally realized that anime/manga in general is all garbage, it took a long time for my mind to develop to this point, but now I know that all medium of anime/manga/LN/WN/VN is garbage, unfortunately I'm already addicted, I need to get rid of this shit addiction.
>>
>>269137018
*now I know that whole* medium
Anyway, that said, some things are more garbage than others.
>>
>>269137018
Isekai will never die.
>>
>>269137159
Isekai has never died, it has been around since the start.
>>
>>269137182
It's the ultimate self-insert wish fulfillment genre for failed men/otaku over 26 years old. It's too big to fail.
>>
>>269136630
Sounds dumb, but I assume you mean only harem romcoms, excluding harems in litRPGs and whatnot. The answer thus is: the genre trend moves to single-waifu romcoms, and the dickless MCs are alive and well in them.
As for harems in general, the dickless MCs are not the necessity anymore. Nowadays it's okay to actually fuck your harem.
>>269136961
Invention of an even more shameless slop machine. Like "low fantasy" or whatever it's called.
>>
>>269137227
what can get "slop"ier than modern isekai?
>>
>>269136630
Stupid gimmicks can only live for so long.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.