[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1520079449179.png (225 KB, 439x532)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>"Thank you for everything Guts, you've risked your life to save me and bring me back"

>"However my journey isn't over yet, I need to confront Griffith, you don't need to come with me, this is something that I want to do on my own"
>>
File: happy cuck.png (195 KB, 555x309)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>269142241
Yaaaaay yippiiieeeee
>>
Why are women like this
>>
File: Donovan Joker.png (1.43 MB, 1080x1070)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Why is Guts the ire of so many peoples cuckold fantasies? Does he make you feel uncomfortable in your masculinity so you grasp at anything to demean him?
>>
>>269142684
Donovan's "masculinity" is still oozing out of Guts' asshole.
>>
berserk ended when miura died simple as
>>
ohh
>>
>>269144083
I wish /a/ ended when moot left
>>
>>269144083
It ended after Guts got this cursed armor
>>
>>269142241
>>269142642
This is less about a woman moment and more about confronting her own demons/rapist (see The Maxx) and having to go through her own hero's journey (see Campbell; Griffith is the temptress).
>>
>>269142684
He had the all the most emasculating things you can think off happen to him short of castration, yet he still maintains his dignity and remains the penultimate symbol of masculinity. Men would and do find this inspiring, I can only deduce that everyone tearing him down has a female brain brought on by a severe lack of testosterone and an increase in estrogen due to poor lifestyle habits.
>>
>>269146048
WHO

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.