[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tried to watch this anime and it ended up giving me an autism attack.
Made me strongly realize the sad future of humanity. Losers buying robots to be their wives because no woman likes him.
Once I realized this, watching this anime made me become extremely miserable. It was almost like forcing myself to look in the mirror and I ended up seeing my ugly face.
>>
>>269142315
don't worry anon, we'll be long dead before that even happens
>>
>>269142315
In that case, you should kill yourself.
>>
>reaching happiness is... le bad
>>
>>269142315
>Cheaper Option
>Less of a hassle
>Cool steel arms
Gee I wonder
>>
>>269142315
>Losers buying robots to be their wives because no woman likes him.
Losers have always consumed whatever instead of having wifes. Nothing new under the sun.
>>
File: aigf.png (412 KB, 1024x1024)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
I expect this to happen instead

Why would a commercial robot with a proprietary AI have your interest in mind is beyond me
>>
>>269144283
laws would exist to make sure that the waifu/husbando bot don't entice you into financially bad decisions, and gouvernments would force competition, so that less annoying AIs are developed.
>>
>>269142315
>Once I realized this, watching this anime made me become extremely miserable. It was almost like forcing myself to look in the mirror and I ended up seeing my ugly face.
Thankfully I know no one could ever love me, even if they're artificial or programmed to. Haha.
>>
>>269144404
I got a chuckle out of your post, thanks for the rare good joke here.
>>
>>269144035
>instead of having wives
You can still be a loser with a wife, you know nothing.
>>
>>269144283
>He wouldn't jailbreak his robowaifu
Tell me how I know you don't really love her.
>>
>>269146281
>a firmware update comes out
>gets installed once your waifu connects to the internet
>it detects your meddling with safety settings and also the fact that you browse 4chan while she's in the same room
>she is fucking bricked
>hey anon, you don't like it? Just create your own robowaifu and decent enough local AI for her, we're a private company and can do what we want
>>
>>269142315
robot wives aren't happening, chat bot wives is our actual future.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.