[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nappa.jpg (474 KB, 1278x717)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
A GUY WHO'S BARELY STRONGER THAN ME AND 3 or 4 TIMES WEAKER THAN YOU? I'M GOING INSAAAAAAANE! LET'S KILL THEM ALL NOW! I KNOW WE WERE WILLING TO WAIT FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT JUST FOR THE HOPE OF GETTING SOME CHALLENGE BUT 5000? THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH! COME ON LET'S KILL THESE OTHER FOUR NOW!

YEAH LET'S KILL THE GREEN GUY TOO, THAT GUY WHO IS THE SOLE REASON FOR THE PRESENCE OF DRAGONBALLS IN THIS PLANET, SO WE'LL HAVE TO TRAVEL FOR MONTHS TO AN EMPTY PLANET IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, YEAH EVEN THOUGH THERE'S 100% LIKELIHOOD OF FREEZA SPYING ON US AND GOING THERE SINCE WE'VE BEEN MENTIONING THE DRAGONBALL WITH THE SCOUTERS ON FOR ALL THIS TIME!
Lol what a bunch of retarded cowards, who writes this shit?
>>
>>269143793
Remember theres only two invaders vs an entire planet. They had no way of knowing if Earth had like 10,000 more guys with a power level of 5,000 flying towards them
>>
>>269143865
Yeah they did. They scanned the whole planet at the start. And the team had been telling them for hours that one guy was coming. They finally scouted that one guy just as the others said they felt his presence.
>>
half of that is wrong and its a childrens book who gives a shit
>>
>>269144068
>a childrens book
If it was that then it wouldn't get censored by every burger TV channel and localizers
>>
File: burg.jpg (47 KB, 486x750)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
when i was a kid first watching dragonball z I thought Nappa was cooler than Vegeta because his moves were more badass.
>>
>>269143793
He literally just saw that earthlings can easily triple their power level if they scream like they're shitting themselves. Being worried about 5k is completely legitimate. Killing piccolo was retarded but I don't remember if they knew that he's linked to the dragon balls.
>>
>>269144391
Yeah they knew already.
>>
>>269144168
what is a shounen
no, not a shounen manga, what is a shounen.
>>
>>269143793
Don't you mean 9000?
>>
>>269143793
tiny head
>>
>>269144349
Nappa IS pretty cool.
>>
>>269143793
Vegeta told him to kill them but it's not like Nappa really went for Piccolo's life and it's not like Vegeta's order was THAT serious either. I think it's meant to raise tension, are the heroes going to be able to survive now that the stakes are up and almost none of them is able to fight? Piccolo barely got up after getting knocked unconscious, Gohan was unreliable and Krillin finally got taken out after his pretty good performance... How are they going to pull it off?
>>
>>269143793
Let's be honest, Freeza most likely hadn't even been thought of at that point.
>>
>>269145954
Yes. Toriyama was just trying to salvage DBZ at this point and, in his usual flare, stumbled into what would become the final plotline after several weeks of winging it.
>>
Does this count as /dbs/? Can I watch bejita bros lose their shit when gigi is posted now?
>>
>>269143865
Lol wat? Goku (and to an extent Gohan) was a clear exception, being a sayian therefore due to his blood he was expected to be somewhat strong. Nappa and Vegeta were surprised that there were any humans that could match Raditz' power, but not at all threatened since Raditz is lowborn trash to them. That's why 5000 freaked Nappa out, that just isn't a lowborn sayian powerlevel
>>
Saiyans have a caste system and a low class reaching the thousands was unheard of. Plus they know that Goku and the earthlings can raise their power levels when they fight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.