[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lol.png (636 KB, 600x450)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
That is all.
>>
>>269148797
I watched it for the lolis but ended up staying for the story. It's unironically a heart warming coming of age story. I can't fap to Rin since you realize she's a vulnerable kid.
>>
>>269148797
I am reading it and so far it is pretty good but I'm rarely aroused (except for emotionally arousing scenes).
>>269148887
Nice.
>>
>>269148797
I'm sorry that a chinese cartoon had such a negative impact on your life.
Being an incel must suck.
>>
>>269148797
to me was idolmaster, arisu is just too cute refined
>>
It taught me that damn they are completely right for villifying male elementary school teachers, even the best of them can't be trusted not to fuck your daughters apparently
>>
>>269148797
Unless you have sex with a real minor it doesn't count.
>>
>>269148887
Many adults are needy the same way as Rin, you can debate what's a healthy way to cope, but the way Rin acted wasn't that different from many adults. Rin was right, Aoki was neglecting her needs while being dishonest and stuck up with his own emotional conflict. Rin was sincere about her desire and clearly understood the concepts of sex and flirt, even better than many adults, and she would have been totally ready for sex. Imagine being dismissed because of a number. If a girl like Rin was seducing me, I would totally bang her if there wasn't legal risk involved.
For the other girls, Kuro was somewhat knowledgeable of adult concepts due to her twisted interests, but she was also emotionally very immature. Mimi would be completely not ready and prime victim for predators.
>>
>>269148887
I fapped to Rin after I watched the anime. But couldn't no longer do it after reading the manga.
>>
File: 1714533574463549.jpg (382 KB, 1280x720)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>269148797
Most people don't know this, but this anime is actually a critique and deconstruction of lolicon culture and objectification of minors in anime media. Many of the themes brought up are more prevalent than ever in modern society. It was truly ahead of its time. But sadly, Kodomo no Jikan's anti-pedophilia message was not heard by the average otaku, who only wanted to escape in the realm of fantasy and became just another loli anime.
>>
>>269153340
This. I still remember how I binged the manga one night and how I felt. It's truly kino.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.