[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5820.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1471)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Finished tower of god season one yesterday and while it took a little dive in the second half, it picked up in the end and was an all over good watch. I watched the first three episodes of s2 today and holy fuck, what happened? The animation sucks, the artstyle sucks, the new voiceactors are worse, the story is so far shit, half of the new characters are normal kids or usless women, and yoru has been turned into an edgy tranny? This is promised neverland levels of disappointment, holy fuck.
>>
>>269157084
Bam is a slayer candidate now, he's working for FUG dude, what did you expect?
Yeah the music's worse than season 1, and so far I'm not impressed with season 2, however I expect they are saving the budget for later in the season...
Not spoilering you on what exactly.
We will just have to keep watching to see if it gets better!
>>
>>269157084
iirc in the webcomic, it gets to game namek and drags on forever lol
>>
File: 1720278462446743.jpg (32 KB, 1024x683)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
First season was shit as well only the first episode seemed interesting, before the horseshit worldbuilding and everything.
Call me when the OST for s2 is up, this is the only thing I care about

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.