[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5w5n9r6fxq1c1.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1082)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Itachi tells Sasuke about this Madara guy that helped him genocide his clan
>Sasuke is later taken in by Madara who tells him that Itachi was actually a good boy who dindu nuffin without any sort of proof or evidence to back up his claims
>"Hmmmmmmmmm, should I trust this guy that helped with the genocide of my family, or is it possible that he's lying and trying to emotionally manipulate me into helping him do to my hometown what he did to my clan? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HE'S CAN'T BE LYING IT'S ALL TRUE CRAAAAAAWWWWWLLLLIINNNNNNGGGG INNNN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNN *unlocks asspull emofaggot rage eye power*
What a fucking retard, holy shit.
>>
File: Danzo_Shimura.png (2.71 MB, 2880x2108)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>269163751
Uchiha are by their very nature stupid and traitorous. That's why it's in the best interest of the world to annihilate those terrorists.
>>
File: 1716003037071.jpg (209 KB, 640x816)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>269163751
This is me btw.
>>
>>269163751
Despite winning against Itachi, he didn't want to kill him and in the end Itachi killed himself and gave the Sharingan to Sasuke. Didn't anyone get the symbolism of Itachi giving the Sharingan to his brother?
>>
>>269163751
>Unlocks their most powerful technique by killikng a loved one
Never relax around a Uchiha
>>
Sasuke is and always has been a gullible moron who follow anyone who gives him the quickest path to power.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.