[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you have mangaka dream before anon?
>>
>>269164423
I'm already grinding my skill set to make my dream into a reality.
>>
>>269164423
I had decade ago, not anymore..
>>
>>269164626
You will never be Japanese. You weren't born there, whatever you make will be a comic. Not manga.
>>
>>269165570
Cool. Whatever
>>
>>269164423
Esl retard thread.
>>
yeah when I was a kid I wanted to be a comic author but my brother kept bullying me until I got tired of it and totally abandoned it, my last comic was 15 years ago and I never draw again since then
>>
>>269165570
no one reads comics anymore
manga will be the dominant term worldwide soon
>>
File: file.png (85 KB, 418x155)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>269165570
These word games are purely a westerner's semantics. Japanese only care if it's interesting, not what to call it. The word "comic" is plastered on an ungodly amount of manga anyway, in their eyes they're also just making comics.
>>
File: emotional damage.jpg (165 KB, 737x797)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>269164423
when i was like 12 i wanted to write comics after i read dragon ball. my first comic ever was basically a rip off of dragon ball and inuyasha. at some point, i got into 4koma and since degeneracy was taking over i made a series of ecchi oneesan x loli comics when i was in high school. i havent written a comic since then and stopped drawing. i try to get back into it all the time but i have no drive.
>>
>>269165991
Manga is monochromatic, comics are not.
>>
Yeah. I wanted to make a Love Hina clone because it was the latest thing I had read. The only real difference was that instead of being beaten up the guy would fight back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.