[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

so did they actually fuck and become a daddy little girl couple?
>>
>>269170485
Yes
>>
>>269170485
Reading this i always had a thought in the back of my mind that age of consent doesn't exist there yet
>>
>>269170485
Would've been more than appropriate for the time period. This is what Sugimoto's wife looks like btw.
>>
>>269170485
I love all the fan comic where he enjoys having sex with her.
>>
>>269170485
Look at her face. You just know.
>>
>>269171086
Okay now I am disturbed. I get it different time period yada yada bullshit but this is legitimately disturbing. Couldn't this retard wait until she was a few years older and mature before pulverizing her? Goddamn pedos and their sick twisted fantasies sicken me. This ending soured an otherwise brilliant manga.
>>
>>269170846
>Reading this i always had a thought in the back of my mind that age of consent doesn't exist there yet

age of consent didn't really become a dead serious topic until the late 70s.
Before that in the 50s and 60s people just think it's a bit weird but still ok . And before 50s , people don't care much at all, many people married their daughter off when they were like 14.
>>
>>269170485
I nevee saw them as a couple, just as father/daughter. Just stop reading hentai bruv.
>>
>>269171669
>people just think it's a bit weird but still ok
LOL no
>>
>>269171842
>just as father/daughter.
the author did a terrible job
>>
>>269171931
Ackshually...
14-16 years old was the average before hthe 1800s, even when taking into account multiple cultures. Especially if you're American, you might have heard about "Sweet Sixteen" parties or QuinceaƱeras. These are literally "I'm breedable now" parties but without the orgies. These exist to tell the village these girls are ready for courting, and literally every culture has an equivalent, some for girls as young as 12 years old.
While for boys they have to complete some sort of task before they are considered to have become a man.
>>
>>269173945
Mate that was the age girls were officially out in society (ie. go to parties/balls and shit) but that doesn't mean it was normal to marry them off at that age. At most they would be engaged then and married some years later
>>
>>269174549
>were officially out in society
>doesn't mean it was normal to marry them off at that age
Actually yes it was, That's the whole point of the coming of age and making a spectacle of it.
And you're forgetting a tiny detail. Sex outside of marriage was taboo for nearly every culture before the modern era. So to get around that the marriageable age was much lower than now.
Why is that so hard to understand
Especially since I KNOW you were taught that the life expectancy during the middle ages meant you had to marry and breed young just to maintain the population, especially after the black death.
>>
Sugimoto isn't even old enough to be her father. He's in his like early twenties.
>>
>>269170485
You think any of the Dogsred character are their descendants ?
>>
>>269171433
You have to go back.
>>
>>269170485
He walked her home gently.
>>
>>269170846
Age of consent, feminism, gay rights, etc are only a thing when there are surplus humans and peaceful times. Go back 120 years and the average 15 year old girl IS already a mom.
>>
File: platonic partner.png (9 KB, 281x206)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>269170485
heard the wiki had a little war when the ending came out and settled with this lmao
>>
>>269170485
Yes, he's balls deep in Asirpa coinslot.
>Verification not required.
>>
>>269171358
She looks like she's glowing, they've definitely consummated their relationship.
>>
>>269171433
i agree, sugimoto is such a sick fuck. he really just annihilated a 13 year old's virgin pussy like that, completely raw, like an animal in heat. it sickens me. i almost started crying because i really used to like this manga
>>
>>269171433
out of ten!
>>
>>269171842
i saw them more as siblings then father/daughter
>>
>>269170485
There's no way this ainu girl and her grandmother would leave this sisam's seeds alone
>>
>>269170485
Look at her face and try telling me she doesn't rape Sugimoto daily
>>
>>269171977
The final arc was garbage in general to be fair, one of the worst I've read honestly
>>
>>269178233
>Age of consent, feminism, gay rights, etc are only a thing when there are surplus humans and peaceful times.
>and that's a bad thing!
Go back 120 years and the average 15 year old girl IS already a mom
>and that's a good thing!
>>
>>269171433
The author said he made her younger to avoid any shipping connotations just to end up basically implying they get together. Probably lied or caved to fan demand.
>>
>>269170485
>did they actually fuck and become a daddy little girl couple?
According to history, there was a Polish man who was sent to Sakhalinsk aka Karafuto prefecture and he made it to Hokkaido and it was there that he married an Ainu woman. He now has living descendants in Japan.
And I think Asirpa's Polish grandad was based on him given how some of the characters in Golden Kamui are based on historical figures from that time.
So it stands to reason that these really did and one of their descendants is Sugimoto Reimi, the babysitter of Araki self-insert, Kishibe Rohan, who was brutally murdered by a young Yishikage Kira before his hand fetish and when he was testing out his clearly BS theory that the length of finger nails corresponds to the amount of one's luck, or retarded conclusion he came to in that downs syndrome-like brain of his.
His parents married late and he was born late and there must have been a chromosome one too many from the maternal side.
His death should have been more painful.
>>
>>269179782
Then you've read very few shitty endings if you think that GK final arc is somewhat bad
>>
>>269179859
If it bleeds it breeds. That's nature saying, not me.
>>
>>269180567
I've read a number anon. Noda made an almost perfect story till the last arc where it was shown he wasn't able to neatly tie together all the loose ends, plot points and that showed his extreme bias
A shit manga having a shit ending is way better than a good manga having a bad ending
>>
>>269171433
No reason to assume they immediately started fucking. It was common to wait a few years if the bride was too young.
>>
>>269171086
more images like this please
>>
File: 1661959900823272.jpg (767 KB, 1284x1505)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>269171086
Hell, didn't Huci ask Sugimoto to marry Asirpa when he first met her?
>>
>>269176424
this would be a awesome turn
>>
>>269170485
Asirpa is very understanding, marrying a man who eats poop
>>
>>269171433
If she's old enough to want it, she's old enough to take it.
>>
>>269179859
The Age of Consent laws have proven to slow population growth and even promote disgenic practices such marrying and giving birth past 30 which is resulting in more autistic children being born than ever before.
Feminism is the main proponent of Age of Consent and what constitutes as rape (looking at a female for more than 10 seconds is rape now), and with threat of legal action, less men are willing to even engage with women socially.
And LGBT rights muddy the waters even more to the point where even childbirth can be seen as offensive towards homos and trannies, which will result in women being shamed into hiding their pregnancies or even aborting to avoid being harassed.

Google "behavioral sink"
>>
>>269179782
the fuck you on about, it was awesome
>>
>>269170485
anon people used to fuck at a lot younger age way back when, if some girl managed to bag a guy who is in prime working condition they would get married to them so they can pump out babies and have a farm and someone to work the fields, hell as soon as you broke your first blood on periods you were considered fertile and you'd be matchmade to some either rich merchant or a strong farmhand
>>
>>269182128
faggots don't give a fuck about how many kids you make anon, it's hags that are being pissy about younger puss puss being more desired than their dry wrinkly cunts
>>
>>269182128
>slow population growth
And that's a bad thing because?
>>
>>269179904
also Kira was a descendant of the same court official that was killed by the 47 Ronin
>>
>>269181228
GIWTWM
>>
>>269176424
No, but they're characters played by the same actors, although Dogsreds aired before Golden Kamuy which is why the returning faces are younger.
>>
>>269170485
Noperabou? More like No Rubber (Creampieing this Ainu pussy).
>>
>>269179782
Can't really understand this take
Could have used maybe 1-2 more chapters to close off but the arc itself was great. At worst a 8-9/10 ending to a 10/10 manga
>>
>>269183089
if you don't care about humans existing, just kill yourself right now, don't reply, kill yourself
>>
>>269184233
This , it wrapped up all the arcs properly and gave us all a solid epilogue .
>>
>>269184309
Most animals in the human weight scale have populations in the few hundred thousands, if lucky, while a country's population is on the small side if they have a few million. Humans are extremely successful for their size, you could wipe out half of them and that would still be true.
>>
>>269183334
And all characters from other anime and manga who carry the family name, are all paternal relatives of Jotaro Kujo:

Kujo Miu, the idol who lost her damn mind from the Mecha Manga, Kurogane no Linebarrel
Kujo Ran, one of two big tittied vampire girls sexaully imprinted upon by the protagonist through drinking his blood from the Ecchi manga by the artist and writer who gave us SPY x SPY, Endou Tatsuya
Kujo, the black dude from 86, who was part of Shin's unit and was euthenized by Shin after suffering horrible injuries from the LN, Eighty-Six.

And Ichiba Kurogane, from a manga where students open and run businesses and he has a good eye for potential business ventures, is from the Kurogane clan and is therefore, Ikki Kurogane's middle brother, the one brother who decided to take a different career route but was supportive of Ikki, who desired to become a knight.
And those two swords, wielded by that black haired boy from that LN and Manga, Kimi to Boku, where in the future, there's a war between two nations, a kingdom founded by a witch and the other a religious theocracy and the Black haired boy and the red eyed big tittied princess are in love are from the same Kurogane clan as Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan. They were forged by descendants of Ikki and Stella.
>>
>>269179114
Actually made me laugh, I love this joke.
>>
>>269171433
UOOOOOOOHHHH
>>
>>269170485
yes
>>
>>269183089
Low population growth leads to a country of old men in 1 or 2 generations.
Look at Japan, old men hold on to power and the government focus on pleasing the elder population, young people have to work like slaves to support the old men.
US and Europe have been doing well thanks to immigrants from races that breed like rabbit.
>>
>>269182128
Are you retarded? Feminism and lgbt rights don't conflict at all. Implying they do only reveals a complete misunderstanding of both.
>>
>>269190564
>western politics aren't filled with old men burning their children's future to warm their coffins
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>269190564
>US and Europe have been doing well thanks to immigrants from races that breed like rabbit.
Taking in a bunch of literal shitskin retards that live on welfare checks doesn't help
>>
>>269176424
never heard about star system?
>>
>>269171433
I hate how absolutely and disgustingly homosexual you redditors are.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.