[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240724_190010697.jpg (2.88 MB, 4096x3276)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
>"smart" character in shounen
>all their smart feats are carried by OP superpower / supernatural thing they have access to.
Don't get why mangaka / writers have to try to convince us they are smart. They'd achieve the same thing with average intelligence.
>>
kuso thread
>>
>>269177642
That's the point of anime you faggot. Go watch movies if you want to see 90 minutes of talking heads being "le smart"
>>
>>269177642
The mangaka themselves are dumb as a bag of bricks.
>>
>>269177642
It's because they have a hard time figuring out how a single person could beat a world-level organization by themselves, so they give them cheats.
>>
>>269177642
they achieved something using their brains without supernatural power
>aizen, a literal 500 IQ scientist inventor
>light, top 1 student in the entire japan
>>
>>269177642
Average person if they had the death note: "let's kill that dumbass neighbor I hate and also my coworker, and my boss too"
L closes the case so fast he doesn't even ran out of glucose
>>
>>269178775
They mangaka are all smarter than you by the virtue of not wasting time on this board and doing something with their lives.

/a/nons calling someone dumb is such an irony lmao
>>
>>269177642
Lelouch is smart, the power just let's him use his intellect more cruelly and effectively. He's still a competent military leader as shown by the many black knight victories that don't rely on him suiciding the enemies or enslaving his own people
>>
>>269177642
These threads never work because your own argument is low effort. Any stupid person can say "He is not smart" and that's all you did. No examples, no explanations, no effort. Rot in hell retard. You are right about most of them however.
>>
>>269179022
High IQ move: use public wifi to create a database of the names of the most powerful people on the planet (CEOs, bankers, great families, high ranking politicians, etc) and store it on a flash drive
Then wait a few months, and start using the Death Note at irregular time intervals (three names at 8AM, then two at 9PM, then five at 4AM, etc)

You would be uncatchable and would fix the world better than Kira ever did
>>
>>269177642
Nah, someone with average intelligence probably would never have been caught unlike Light.
>>
>>269177642
>light kills the guy following him
>actually had contact with him, something he's likely to inform his employers about
easily the stupidest fucking thing light did
>>
>>269179065
Shut the fuck up you stupid third world monkey animal.
>>
>>269179439
for me it's the fact he let L figure out he had connections to the police and then not creating some kind of devout kira task force in the timeskip. he didn't need to play mindgames with Near, he knew where he was. sure demegawa failed but why not try it again?
>>
>>269179514
Was that on purpose or just a result of L leaping to conclusions?
because it really is fucking retarded either way
>>
>>269179545
he did it on purpouse, his plam was to "make L investigate the poloce so the police gets mad, investigates L and thus finds L for him". which may have worked if he didn't kill the fbi agents. that way he basically told L that he was right for free and closed the circle so hard they put cameras in his room. that is one royal fuckup.

L simply noticed a lot of criminals were killed that only appeared on police records
>>
>>269179589
ugh
>>
>>269177642
I wanna go back to the world where weeks are long, months are super long, and years are inconceivable.
>>
>>269179205
>Any stupid person can say "He is smart" and that's all the author did. No examples, no explanations, no effort.
>>
>>269179160
Lelouch has already shown he can infiltrate and access basically anything by mind controlling a few people and he can do it well in advance. In the early victories with the blacks knights, I'd think that gives him a huge advantage.
>>
>>269179160
He's written to be smart, but he never does anything that actually seems smart in the course of the series. But that's the matter of the genre. Code Geass simply isn't about clever mind games.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.