[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chomp.jpg (89 KB, 1400x700)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>RMS Titan actually bites the spine like any other titan ever did
>Becomes the new holder of the attack and founding titan
>Reverts to a human and can immediately tell them what's going on outside of the walls

What would happen?
>>
>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux
>>
>>269191034
There is no evidence he ever said that.
He did say:
>I have a low opinion of Gentoo GNU/Linux though
https://stallman.org/to-4chan.html
>>
>>269190657
what scene is this
>>
>>269191756
I think it's in episode 4 or 5 or something. Eren gets eaten after saving future Commander Armin and then discovers he can transform into a Titan.
>>
>>269191810
eren did lots of cool stuff early in the story
>>
the amount of compelling themes and potential narratives isayama abandoned to do his avengers endgame rumbling shit still boggles my mind. why are the japanese like this?
>>
>>269190657
What the fuck is RMS? Royal Majesty Ship?
>>
>>269190657
>Reverts to a human and can immediately tell them what's going on outside of the walls
>What would happen?
Hr would've been silenced by the oppressive royal government of Paradis. Without anyone to help him, he would not have been able to pull up Eren stunt and become a pet of Scouts.
>>
File: GTWFfVZXkAAZSKy.jpg (391 KB, 2048x1197)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>
File: GTV2-KObcAAv_ks.jpg (494 KB, 2048x1970)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
Happy birthday sasha!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.