[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: buxom_longhair_fox.png (1.45 MB, 1920x1080)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
So I don't get it. Zinka received some kind of extreme powerup and that channeled back to Tama who then grew longer hair and and a more adult body or something and suddenly has breasts.
But why keep the hair that way then? I assume Tama purposefully cut it that way so why not cut it again?
It'd make more sense to just explain the longer hair in part II by that it's been six months or something since they last met.
>>
File: 藍月.png (1.08 MB, 835x1200)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Also, Rangetu is still better:
>Gets random long hair due to random bullshit powerup in the middle of a battle due to being “awakened”
>Fluffy tail that waggles when excited as a source of embarassment
>Actually fights and mows down legions of soldiers alone, getting impaled, mauled, maimed and all that in the process, suffering all the pain and just regenerating due to healing factor
>Flowerprint background sparkles in the middle of battle
>Not having to deal with Mizukami's shit-tier art and actually having perspective, shading, backgrounds, faces that aren't off model and just generally good scenic composition.

Mizukamifags will never understand this
>>
>>269198177
Who is this dollar store Korbo?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.