[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: u0h9ijxsxb0c1.jpg (233 KB, 836x1200)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Honestly I'm still a Hisui simp she just has the better character to me and vibe. But recent chapters have really made me appreciate Angel, she and hisui both hit different niches. I'm usually not fan of super fan/female simps but she really has grown so she definitely nice and cute. I believe in the harem ending 4 girls are enough for our god king D
>>
Noa is the best girl
>>
>>269210383
She can be the 5th slave to the D
>>
>>269209122
knowing nothing of this serie I find right more appealing
>>
File: FrsibodXsAIbuDG.jpg (390 KB, 1370x2048)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>269210608
Sounds about right, funnier because she's more cute and wholesome here but she more punkish in the series

Also her and D have such a fun dynamic, mix of rivals and only two that can understand each other.
>>
>>269210646
she just striked me as the mean/silent but caring type, how far off is that?
>>
>>269210668
Perfectly on the mark, though she is a schizo who isn't above kicking the ass of people that deserve it. But it's why her and D work well together, she despises invaders but also know humans are shallow. While D despises humans but know invaders are assholes. She was also first to be converted by the D
>>
>>269209122
I like Angel. She's devoted.
>>
>>269210823
>>
>>269210838
>>
>>269210856
I feel this scene really confirmed Hisui as best girl and how ride or die, she was for the D
>>
File: 27nsyh5d342c1.jpg (327 KB, 1115x1600)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>269210829
That she is, though she literally cucked another guy for the D. But yeah she's grown on me, I'm usually against dickrider or yandere's but she's truly set herself apart in recent chapters and shown her devotion is more than being a fangirl like her dad. She still has some of those things but she has a bit more which really makes her likeable.

>I think OP image being cover for the arc if I remember, kind of confirms odds are they both D's girls. Maybe the writer has learned
>>
>>269210829
She's a lot weirder then Hisui which has a curious appeal.
>>
>>269210930
I still prefer Hisui myself, I get so tired of basic girl winning just like the writers last series. But she definitely got a few more quirks that have made her more appealing.

Hisui earlier was more unique, then Angel got a whole arc but was super bland. Now she's finally expressing herself which makes her fun, though I don't feel she's all that weird just a simp lol.
>>
Hisui is the best bro
Usukubo is the best mistress
Suzikiri is clearly the winning girl
>>
>>269211475
IDK she not even in that one cover, I think she maybe out of the game. She has massive death flags, and may have a secret time limit on her life like the other artificial dragonkin

>Hisui best bro wife
>Usukubo best wife(seeming more and more like winning girl)
>Suzkiri best accomplice wife(but probably gonna die for rage boost)
>XX best foot soldier wife
>Noa best ranger wife
>>
>>269209122
Are we in the age of kuuderes? More and more mangas have kuuderes now, only the guys have expressions.
>>
>>269211818
Wait which is a kuudere? I feel both are pretty expressive.

Also probably because it seems brat/tsundere's have begun to be hated and disliked by the east. Seen a lot of short stories using the ole "setting brat's straight" mentality and tsundere's losing.

In fact I usually feel more endeared to tsundere's when they are corrected or called out. Than when the mc just takes the abuse or bitches down to them. So yeah the age of non-yandere and tsundere supremacy begins also cringefail/loser girls are getting really popular as well.
>>
>>269211882
True, i've seen way less of them, altrough i like a good tsundere character. Also, hisui is kinda of a kuudere, she has no expression most of the time, the other is not.
>>
>>269209122
YULIMERIDA
>>
>>269210905
I don’t think it counts as cucking, it’s her own personality and body. Yulimerida is a separate entity (and better than she is).
>>
>>269212080
Nah just playing with the father cuck meme from the old thread. But yeah not really cucking as she still just the girl that was taken over basically.
>>269212015
I suppose guess she reminds me of expressionless gyaru, where they aren't timid or quite but more "I've seen it all or I don't care" type punks/delinquents. But yeah both really got more character over time and she does get angry a lot or competitive like her mini rivalry with D last arc
>>
>>269209122
>Spoiler
He only need two. Beside, he is 100% killing Noa since he feels nothing toward her and he ultimate goal is a showdown against the rangers.
>>
>>269212516
Damn you right and noa was a black ranger too so she definitely got some skeletons in her closet and she is quite one tracked minded. Yeah she just might have to be pierced by the D. Truly sad most other potential girls are really either on death watch or too set in their ways to get with God King D He only needs a wife and a mistress they'll have to fight amongst themselves to decide, D is a fair Overlord
>>
File: 83 14-15.png (995 KB, 2230x1600)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>269212516
he already gave up on "killing the keepers" after he saw blue and red just getting replaced and understood it changes nothing at the start of three way war arc, his main objective now is breaking the chains holding the fortress
and killing yellow as an extra objective after he told him he created the invaders
>>
>>269212882
He want to free his famiky specifically because Yellow can use them as a leverage against him. He still want a final showdown with the keepers, 'member his conversation with Dad Messiah?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.